[JRP] The lost [Saghani x Montague]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 9:59 am
It had been days, or even weeks, since Saghani had last seen her traveling family. Tracking herds some times did end up in separation from loved ones. This was something that Saghani had never fathomed as a possibility before and here and now it had happened. The purple female was now all alone in the world. At least she was until she found her family again. With her undeveloped tracking skills it would seem that was a very slim possibility.

She was sheltered. So sheltered that even hunting simple things seemed like an entire impossibility for the poor female. The lack of hunting she'd done wore heavy on her now very thin frame. The once very healthy and very well kept lion looked like she had seen better days. If it were not for some lucky scavenging it was entirely possible that Saghani would be dead from starvation.

There was no way the now tired and partly dizzy female was about to give up and die. She continued to put one paw in front of the other and continued on her way. The fact she was on the border of a pride had yet to occur to her. Saghani kept on her way looking as if she was going to blow away with the wind at any given moment.

Buffy_the_Bloody

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 10:48 am
Chobi_Chocobo

Today was like every other day. He had fulfilled his training, and now was scouting around the outskirts. He had to keep this place safe, that's what father would want him to do. Sometimes Monty saw his father while on patrol, other times they were at two different areas in the pride. Being guards, kept them both rather busy.

He usually saw a few stragglers, and he would (gently) remind them to keep on their way. He wasn't the mean type of guard, who you wanted to fear. Not unless you were someone who deserved such treatment. He liked to think of himself as fair.

It didn't take long tonight, to spot the purple lioness heading his direction. Her color had him take her for a pride member, but the scent the wind was carrying was not similar. He arched an eyebrow, leaping from his stone post to approach her.

"Good evening miss."  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:01 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

The sudden leap to the rock had Saghani almost jump out of her skin. The females tail, at the very least, was bristled to the point of being almost loofah like. She'd taken a few steps back since the male had appeared and was vigorously chewing on her bottom lip a little unsure of the situation in its entirety. Finally her brain started to work on its own and her maw grew more bold now able to spout back a greeting.

"G-good evening!" Her heart was still racing. Tired eyes looked over the male now that she was sure this was not a threatening sort of meeting.

"Sorry. Uh." She looked from side to side, "I'm actually a little lost. I don't mean you any harm," Her eyes were growing wider and more doe like with every word. It was sinking in to her now that she was lost and alone.  
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:25 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

He hadn't meant to startle her. But as soon as he looked into her eyes he saw her look of shock. He felt bad, and he frowned a little before clearing his throat. What an awful first impression he was making.

"I hope I did not frighten you. Would be a shame to do, to such a lady. My apologies." He said with a bow of his head. If there was one thing he was good at, it was his manners.

"Lost? Well you are no longer lost. You are near the Suka'Fumo lands. You can't be lost when you know where you are. Right?"
He asked with a gentle smile. He was hoping to make up for his stupidity at startling the poor girl.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:34 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody

The apology was met with a light smile from the female. He seemed sincere. That was all that really mattered. Kind too from the way he explained she was not lost.

"I suppose thats true," There was a small nod given. That logic made a lot of sense to her. Even still, this was not exactly what she was looking for.

"I've lost my family," Finally came out of her throat. "Nomads.. We.. There was a hunt I mean and I got lost so.." She was trembling now with out meaning to. Horrible untrue thoughts swirled through her mind for a moment. One of which where she had been left to die on purpose. All sorts of unwanted scenarios came at her at once. The thoughts only left when she squeezed her eyes shut and opened them again.

"Sorry... Sukooh-Foomu ?" Her memory was a little hazy still from lack of food. Repeating names she'd never heard before was a bit of a chore to remember correctly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:01 pm
Chobi_Chocobo

He frowned when she said she lost her family. His face growing from the happy, kind expression to the nervous, sympathetic one. With as much turmoil as was in his family, he felt sure that missing your family completely would be one of the worst things in the world. As much turmoil as he had, at least he had both a mother and father who loved him dearly.

"That is such a shame miss. I'm very sorry to hear such news. I don't know what I'd do if I was parted from my family." He said in a serious tone, th ough that lift of sympathy was still there.

She looked small, and he wondered if he heard a growl within her belly. He frowned further and nodded.

"Yes ma'am. Why don't you come back with me, and we will get you some food and rest for the evening. There's no way I can turn you away hungry, and alone tonight." He said wtih a soft smile.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:14 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
Thank you for your patience buffy ; v ; I am off haitus now so no more late tags from me : D

Even she so sheltered could see the worry on this males face. Her maw closed and she looked down a little embarrassed to even had said anything on the matter. Maybe she should have kept that to her self. The lioness just stared a hole in to the floor letting her shame swim all over her being.

"Maybe I shouldn't have said anything," If one could see her skin beneath all the fur they would see her cheeks were bright pink. "But.. Its.. its okay? I think. I'm grown up?" She looked up hopeful to this male but felt even more lost.

The offer caught her almost completely off guard. And as quickly as the moment of shame had come a moment of glory rose. Food. Shelter. He'd offered. There was even a smile given which she mirrored.

"I would be happy to!" She rose her eyes to meet his and gave him an assuring nod. "Very happy to. Your so kind to offer~" A lion who wasn't used to being handed things might have persisted that they didn't need help. Saghani was not one of those lionesses. A mooch she was not but the girl would never turn down some ones offer or argue about it. She didn't know any better.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:10 am
Chobi_Chocobo

He could feel her shame, it was that thick in the air around her. He frowned, and scolded himself inwardly. He tried for a comforting smile, and his voice was genuine.
"Oh! No, you are alright. You said nothing wrong." He smiled again, and this time it was more convincing. His past wasn't meant to make others feel sad.

"You are indeed a grown up." He chuckled, though he didn't add that she was a beautiful one.. He couldn't help but be attracted to her.

He saw her light up with his offer, and that made his heart feel proud.

"I would hope that anyone would offer food and shelter to someone who needs it." He said softly, a genuine smile on his features.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:17 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
: ' D I think this one we are able to wrap up

Saghani nodded.

"The sad truth though is that not everyone does," She'd come across more than a few unfriendly faces on her travels. They were only trying to provide for their own families. Still their snarls had hurt. She was unwanted but now some one was extending her some rope. Even if it was only a little the lioness would happily latch on. And latch on she did.

"My names Saghani," She offered, "And I am ready when you are."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:31 pm
Chobi_Chocobo
I didn't realize this was 8 post! We need two more<3 After this one you just need to close it out!

"Saghani." He said, noting it to memory. Once he was sure he had it, he bowed. Lovely name. I should have expected as much." He chuckled, and then showed the direction with his paw.

"Come, we will find some food for your belly, and some shelter from the elements."  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2013 8:14 pm
Buffy_the_Bloody
I am so sorry! I must have already been gone when you quoted me. Buffy add me on chobichips on aim cause I d love to continue this plot

The female nodded.

"Thank you very much! That ... would be nice." And followed after the male.  
[IC] Suka'Fumo Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games