Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
It gets better everyone. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kalona Ayeliski

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 6:57 am
To all the LGBT kids on this site that get picked on in school and what not, don't let it get to you, those people have know say in who you are, you are beautiful, you are who you are and do not let anyone make you think otherwise, i was picked on and such in high school myself, almost ended up killing myself, but, now im glad i didnt do it, there is so much to live for after high school, all those narrow minded people that you meet in high school are nothing compared to the amazing people you will meet later on in life, trust me young-ins there is nothing wrong with being who you are, be proud of who you are and who you wanna be, be it gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender or straight, dont let anyone tell you, you are not beautiful, because you know what, you are beautiful, and you are on this planet to make a difference weather it be helping one person the least bit, or helping the whole world, you matter, and if you choose to believe it or not, there are probably so many people out there that care about you, so please if your ever feeling down or wanting to harm yourself, remember, you are better then the people that are name calling and bullying. its what helped me get through everything and come out to my family and friends who were all surprisingly super accepting of my lifestyle. so remember, it does get better down the road.

P.S if you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to message me, ill help to the best of my ability.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 11:08 am
Thanks, I actually do need help. I am supposedly transgendered due to the signs I have that relate to them. I have to face school in a few months, because I'm certainly homeschooled and I don't know if I should live up to my parents expectations of how I should look when I first enter school once again, and I fear that. Other than that, sometimes I feel like I strongly desire to be male, other times I think it's too much masculinity to handle, but I don't really want to live in the sex of a female. At times where I feel hopelessly confused, I just feel like giving up on who I really am. But when my parents mention of all the feminine things I should do or look when I go to school or go out there, I get all dysphoric or/and upset. I'm only 14, though..so I guess it's normal. I just fear that I'll end up liking being a woman, and I don't want to like that. I'm going insane. Right now I'm at the moment where I want to convince to my parents that I need to seek a therapist, but with a great excuse. I'm getting panic attacks due to all the thoughts...Still though, I feel like my heart says that being a male is what I should be identified as.

I'm so ******** tired of it.  

Pompette

Kalona Ayeliski

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:18 pm
iShotElmo8D
Thanks, I actually do need help. I am supposedly transgendered due to the signs I have that relate to them. I have to face school in a few months, because I'm certainly homeschooled and I don't know if I should live up to my parents expectations of how I should look when I first enter school once again, and I fear that. Other than that, sometimes I feel like I strongly desire to be male, other times I think it's too much masculinity to handle, but I don't really want to live in the sex of a female. At times where I feel hopelessly confused, I just feel like giving up on who I really am. But when my parents mention of all the feminine things I should do or look when I go to school or go out there, I get all dysphoric or/and upset. I'm only 14, though..so I guess it's normal. I just fear that I'll end up liking being a woman, and I don't want to like that. I'm going insane. Right now I'm at the moment where I want to convince to my parents that I need to seek a therapist, but with a great excuse. I'm getting panic attacks due to all the thoughts...Still though, I feel like my heart says that being a male is what I should be identified as.

Now, i don't now much about being transgendered, but you are at the age that your going through puberty and what not, i know i felt kinda like a female during that time period, give it a little time, but if you feel like you need therapy then you should go. If you wanna talk more, then message me ok ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:29 pm
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

Now, i don't now much about being transgendered, but you are at the age that your going through puberty and what not, i know i felt kinda like a female during that time period, give it a little time, but if you feel like you need therapy then you should go. If you wanna talk more, then message me ok ^_^

Honestly this was sort of like when I was trying to identify my sexuality at 11, the end result was I turned out to be pansexual. Years passed and I still am pansexual...I really hope it's the same for this situation. That my actual desires are to be a man..I don't know why I want that to be the truth. When I was younger there early signs of it, like wishful thinking of being a boy every now and then. Then came puberty at 10, where I had ALOT of dysphoria of my breast and butt, I just started to cry. I still cry about it every now and then, but I'm more calm about it. I don't really see them as anything...I just ignore them. To me they aren't breasts, and they don't make me feel any more women than I currently am, biogiocally.  

Pompette

Kalona Ayeliski

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:36 pm
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

Honestly this was sort of like when I was trying to identify my sexuality at 11, the end result was I turned out to be pansexual. Years passed and I still am pansexual...I really hope it's the same for this situation. That my actual desires are to be a man..I don't know why I want that to be the truth. When I was younger there early signs of it, like wishful thinking of being a boy every now and then. Then came puberty at 10, where I had ALOT of dysphoria of my breast and butt, I just started to cry. I still cry about it every now and then, but I'm more calm about it. I don't really see them as anything...I just ignore them. To me they aren't breasts, and they don't make me feel any more women than I currently am, biogiocally.
i was very confused about myself up until recently, and im 21, i finally realized that i am gay, i thought i wanted to be a female, but then i thought about it, and i just wanted to be with a man, i didnt wanna be a women i just liked men, i know everything is confusing and i know how it feels to want therapy, but i never got therapy, i had to deal with it all myself, the hardest part is talking to your parents about it, Do you talk to your parents about it?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:40 pm
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

i was very confused about myself up until recently, and im 21, i finally realized that i am gay, i thought i wanted to be a female, but then i thought about it, and i just wanted to be with a man, i didnt wanna be a women i just liked men, i know everything is confusing and i know how it feels to want therapy, but i never got therapy, i had to deal with it all myself, the hardest part is talking to your parents about it, Do you talk to your parents about it?

Well...for me it's kind of different. Right now I don't care about who I end up with, but it's just about me and my so-called "dysphoria." There's so many things that make me feel uncomfortable. When someone actually tries to "fix me up" stating that it's all just a phrase and that I enjoy being female, I get pissed. Certainly I don't want to talk to my parents about it, but instead with a therapist. Just need to come up with a good excuse, that's all.  

Pompette

Kalona Ayeliski

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:45 pm
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

Well...for me it's kind of different. Right now I don't care about who I end up with, but it's just about me and my so-called "dysphoria." There's so many things that make me feel uncomfortable. When someone actually tries to "fix me up" stating that it's all just a phrase and that I enjoy being female, I get pissed. Certainly I don't want to talk to my parents about it, but instead with a therapist. Just need to come up with a good excuse, that's all.
trust me its best not to lie to your parents about something like this, be honest and upfront with them about how you feel and why you wanna see the therapist.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:01 pm
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

trust me its best not to lie to your parents about something like this, be honest and upfront with them about how you feel and why you wanna see the therapist.

No way, they would think I'm crazy and tell me that I need to go out or whatever. They wouldn't let me if I told them the truth, because they'd think it's a bunch of bullshit to go to a therapist for that reason since they think I'm perfectly fine.  

Pompette

Kalona Ayeliski

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:16 pm
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

No way, they would think I'm crazy and tell me that I need to go out or whatever. They wouldn't let me if I told them the truth, because they'd think it's a bunch of bullshit to go to a therapist for that reason since they think I'm perfectly fine.
I know they don't usually understand at first, my parents didnt either, i had to make them understand.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:19 pm
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

I know they don't usually understand at first, my parents didnt either, i had to make them understand.

*sigh*...I just...just wanna make up an excuse for now and confess to them later after periods of being with the therapist.  

Pompette

Kalona Ayeliski

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:23 pm
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

*sigh*...I just...just wanna make up an excuse for now and confess to them later after periods of being with the therapist.
If that is what makes you feel comfortable then go ahead and do that, but don't lie about anything to the therapist.  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:27 pm
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

If that is what makes you feel comfortable then go ahead and do that, but don't lie about anything to the therapist.

Of course I won't lie to them, that's the reason why I rather tell them about it than my parents. I just need to express it out to someone in actual words. I'll actually them about not being able to confront it to my parents, too.  

Pompette

Kalona Ayeliski

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:28 pm
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

Of course I won't lie to them, that's the reason why I rather tell them about it than my parents. I just need to express it out to someone in actual words. I'll actually them about not being able to confront it to my parents, too.
are you home-schooled this year or are you going to a public school this year?  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:32 pm
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

Of course I won't lie to them, that's the reason why I rather tell them about it than my parents. I just need to express it out to someone in actual words. I'll actually tell them about not being able to confront it to my parents, too.

I am currently homeschooled, going to public school in a few months and yet to express who I "truly" am.  

Pompette

Kalona Ayeliski

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:37 pm
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D
Irie_Naoki_19
iShotElmo8D

Of course I won't lie to them, that's the reason why I rather tell them about it than my parents. I just need to express it out to someone in actual words. I'll actually tell them about not being able to confront it to my parents, too.

I am currently homeschooled, going to public school in a few months and yet to express who I "truly" am.
well when you go talk to the guidance counselors, they help a lot, and can give you a lot of info on it, and they have to keep it a secret from everyone, or they can be sued.  
Help and Advice

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff