DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT POST PROFILES HERE!
Copy the code at bottom of this post, fill it out, and post in the thread matching your alignment.

Name:
If female; roll four-sided dice for # of babies (optional):
Significant Other (optional):

Appearance: (Insert picture here if using one)
A). Hair/Eyes:
B). Body Type:
C). Clothing:
D). Extra sad Such at tattoos, scars, piercings, etc.)

Alignment (Hero/Villain/Neutral):
Alignment Number:

VILLAIN, NEUTRAL, HERO
-10 -9 -8 -7 -6 -5 -4 -3 -2 -1 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

When choosing your alignment, you MUST choose an alignment number. How you choose them doesn't matter to me, you can roll a dice or just pick a number from the sky. These numbers tell us how far to one side you character is. For example, if your character is a -10 alignment he/she is a rotten to core bad guy.

Note: Traumatic events can slowly change a Neutral person's alignment. For example, if bad guy kills mother/father/cousin or whatever to your character, this event would push him/her to becoming a good guy. We can't have people jumping back and forth saying, "I'm a good guy! I'm a bad guy! I'm a good guy!" etc.

For those you who don't know what any of those are...
A hero is... a man (or woman) of distinguished courage or ability, admired for his brave deeds and noble qualities. A hero uses his/her powers to help those in need and capture those bad apples hidden throughout the populace.
A villain is... a cruelly malicious person who is involved in or devoted to wickedness or crime; scoundrel. A villain uses his/her powers to further their own wealth or power but must be wary of the pesky heroes out to bust them.
A neutral is... not aligned with or supporting any side or position in a controversy. A neutral keeps his/her powers masked as long as possible and tries to continue living a normal life.

Personality:
Biography: (I don't expect an essay or a novel. Just about a paragraph or so. If you want to do more that's fine too.)

Super Power: (The choice one out of the three rolled)

Extra: (Any fun facts about your character. Such as hobbies, quirks, etc.)

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
If female; roll four-sided dice for # of babies (optional):
[b]Significant Other (optional):[/b]

[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]A).[/b] Hair/Eyes:
[b]B). [/b]Body Type:
[b]C). [/b]Clothing:
[b]D). [/b]Extra:(Such at tattoos, scars, piercings, etc.)

[b]Alignment (Hero/Villain/Neutral):[/b]
[b]Alignment Number:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography: [/b]

[b]Super Power:[/b]

[b]Extra:[/b]