Welcome to Gaia! ::

Once Upon A Time.... A Multi-RP Experience

Back to Guilds

A multi-rp experience. If you want it, we have it. 

Tags: Goodkind, Sword of Truth, Role Play, Star Wars, Je'daii 

Reply Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)
Star Wars: DoaNA Discussion Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:44 pm
Nia Phoenix
Tomthetank
comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191

Okay Je'daii we need to settle down and figure out what/where we are going/doing - we can hash it around while we eat popcorn and watch the Sith - they may give us an idea - in the meantime..whatcha got?

As slayer would say... "clears throat " RRRAAAIIINNNNIIINNNGGG BBBBBLLLLLOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 7:10 pm
fallenjedi1191
Nia Phoenix
Tomthetank
comadorslinky

Okay Je'daii we need to settle down and figure out what/where we are going/doing - we can hash it around while we eat popcorn and watch the Sith - they may give us an idea - in the meantime..whatcha got?

well the points i made in the RP are valid. Strike various planets of importance to Wonyky's republic and weave a story of us fighting a corrupt government. specifically starting in worlds in the Outer Rim. that would draw attention to us leaving the sith to send Gia after us and such cuz ya know interaction. also if we really wanted we could follow through with Commadoreslinky's story idea with taking down those bioenginneered creatures. but my character i think would be against taming them.

You have to stay true to your charcter..I really don't think Elyria is up for that either - she did see what they did on the Space Station - but i also don't want Wilca going off on his own again - we all know it's no fun to RP with yourself LOL  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

fallenjedi1191
Crew

Angelic Assailant

11,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:32 pm
Nia Phoenix
fallenjedi1191
Nia Phoenix
Tomthetank
comadorslinky

well the points i made in the RP are valid. Strike various planets of importance to Wonyky's republic and weave a story of us fighting a corrupt government. specifically starting in worlds in the Outer Rim. that would draw attention to us leaving the sith to send Gia after us and such cuz ya know interaction. also if we really wanted we could follow through with Commadoreslinky's story idea with taking down those bioenginneered creatures. but my character i think would be against taming them.

You have to stay true to your charcter..I really don't think Elyria is up for that either - she did see what they did on the Space Station - but i also don't want Wilca going off on his own again - we all know it's no fun to RP with yourself LOL

well we could try to touch upon his to make sure the things aren't a tool the sith could use?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:09 pm
Nia Phoenix
Tomthetank
comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191

The sleeper has awoken!!

So we have had two years since the events when we were last active yes? Davth should have had a chance to recover from said events, with a little help from a certain pirate I am certain he has gotten into a smidgeon of trouble. Gambling and drinking with padawan's, perhaps some borderline illicit activities.

The empire has taken over with the guise of a new jedi order, perhaps a bit of recon slipping out into the galaxy. Our faces will have been known but two years and the stresses of war can change a person, not to mention makeup, disguises and hologram generators if needed.

Or we all get really sloshed and watch the galaxy tear itself apart while we practice the ancient art of meditative gardening. :shrug:  

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:46 am
fallenjedi1191
Nia Phoenix
fallenjedi1191
Nia Phoenix
Tomthetank
comadorslinky

well we could try to touch upon his to make sure the things aren't a tool the sith could use?

The creatures were actually cloned/manufactured by the Sith under Vic's leadership as head of alchemy. But he seems to have forgotten about them or maybe given up on them due to the destruction they caused on the Space Station and his overthrowing of the govt. - Maybe he hasn't forgotten and we'll run into him..but man..Hoth is cold!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:48 am
Tomthetank
Nia Phoenix
Tomthetank
comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191

The sleeper has awoken!!

So we have had two years since the events when we were last active yes? Davth should have had a chance to recover from said events, with a little help from a certain pirate I am certain he has gotten into a smidgeon of trouble. Gambling and drinking with padawan's, perhaps some borderline illicit activities.

The empire has taken over with the guise of a new jedi order, perhaps a bit of recon slipping out into the galaxy. Our faces will have been known but two years and the stresses of war can change a person, not to mention makeup, disguises and hologram generators if needed.

Or we all get really sloshed and watch the galaxy tear itself apart while we practice the ancient art of meditative gardening. :shrug:

Alias can't come back at this time - maybe not at all but I don't want to kill of his character so the Davth thing would be tricky - have to work in where he left Corvin if he's back on Tython

and Dawson - always colorful LOL lety me know if you want to pursue the daughter angle or let it drop - Great to have you back..did you see? Gia and Liam have come back too XD Should make for some intensity!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Tomthetank
Crew

Divine Protector

11,815 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • PvP 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:17 pm
Nia Phoenix
Tomthetank
Nia Phoenix
Tomthetank
comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191

The sleeper has awoken!!

Alias can't come back at this time - maybe not at all but I don't want to kill of his character so the Davth thing would be tricky - have to work in where he left Corvin if he's back on Tython

and Dawson - always colorful LOL lety me know if you want to pursue the daughter angle or let it drop - Great to have you back..did you see? Gia and Liam have come back too XD Should make for some intensity!

Well I mean with time passing, someone could possibly find and recover Master Terva, he is still fairly close to the planet after all whats a moon in cross galaxy travel?

The daughter angle could be interesting especially if we are slowed down a bit, but it is something to keep on the back burner.

I read in the email, so things will certainly be interesting, once I am all caught up and then you can prepare for trouble.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:58 am
Tomthetank
Nia Phoenix
Tomthetank
Nia Phoenix
Tomthetank
comadorslinky
fallenjedi1191

The sleeper has awoken!!

Well I mean with time passing, someone could possibly find and recover Master Terva, he is still fairly close to the planet after all whats a moon in cross galaxy travel?

The daughter angle could be interesting especially if we are slowed down a bit, but it is something to keep on the back burner.

I read in the email, so things will certainly be interesting, once I am all caught up and then you can prepare for trouble.

looking forward to it! wink

as for Terva - the issue is how to explain Corvin's absence - perhaps Terva could have lost him - need to keep his absence a mystery in case Alias can come back  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:50 am
fallenjedi1191

comadorslinky

Look out fallen - slinky is a killer when I comes to dice rolls!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:04 pm
Waiting on your repost Wonyky. ^^  

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:32 pm
Not entirely sure how I feel about Chalras' reply to what I have written.
I feel as if Esuritio's words have been ignored outright and it's been turned into somewhat of a "I'm the bigger Sith" play.

Make no mistake, I'm not against whatever the RP turns out like, not at all.
But I would like to state what I was going for was going to be less of a "Who's got the bigger lightsaber", if you know what I mean.

Also, I think a mandatory flavour post history lesson is in order. J'sayin'.

I have nothing against participation. What I do have the aching problem with is the stuff I write being blatantly ignored. smile

Think about it.

- Peace~  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:58 pm
well from Chalras perspective an unknow ship oribiting corscaunt has ignored communications so hes already ready to fight, then he gets thrown into a metting with the emperor and a man he dose not know, a conversation they were already in the middle of at that. So him being Cathar and sith diplomacy isnt his strong suit. brought that up in my fist post with him. it was along the lines of having to literally bite his tongue to keep from blowing a deal and leveling a planet.

Lord Esuritio

Yes, but if you then read Wonyky's post, Chalras was already on the comm while Esuritio said what he said. The conversation had not blown into full swing at that point. So he came in at the crucial point and heard it all. I am not enthusiastic about playing "boys with toys" when I've just returned to the RP. So with what Wonyky said and what Esuritio said, it's not hard to discern what is actually going on. Regardless, these are my personal feelings on the matter.  

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Lord Esuritio
Crew

Familiar Smoker

7,100 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:09 pm
comadorslinky
well from Chalras perspective an unknow ship oribiting corscaunt has ignored communications so hes already ready to fight, then he gets thrown into a metting with the emperor and a man he dose not know, a conversation they were already in the middle of at that. So him being Cathar and sith diplomacy isnt his strong suit. brought that up in my fist post with him. it was along the lines of having to literally bite his tongue to keep from blowing a deal and leveling a planet.

Lord Esuritio

Yes, but if you then read Wonyky's post, Chalras was already on the comm while Esuritio said what he said. The conversation had not blown into full swing at that point. So he came in at the crucial point and heard it all. I am not enthusiastic about playing "boys with toys" when I've just returned to the RP. So with what Wonyky said and what Esuritio said, it's not hard to discern what is actually going on. Regardless, these are my personal feelings on the matter.

I'd like to apologise, I edited my reply into your post instead of replying directly, which is a fault of my own tiredness and clicking the edit button rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 10:26 pm
Lord Esuritio
comadorslinky

Lord Esuritio

I'd like to apologise, I edited my reply into your post instead of replying directly, which is a fault of my own tiredness and clicking the edit button rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

so I went back and re read my introduction and the conversation that follows a few times. when im introduced thats when my hologram comes up so anything before that i didnt hear what i do hear is talk of who has what and how and pardon how blunt i am that we messed everything up and now the Je' daii can feel our weakness. so i think Chalras could be offended by that. but if it bothers you that much i will just delete the post  

comadorslinky
Crew

Dangerous Smoker

11,425 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 1:39 pm
fallenjedi1191

comadorslinky

Look out fallen - slinky is a killer when I comes to dice rolls!

***munches popcorn and watches the battle**  
Space, The Final Frontier (Sci-Fi RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 153 154 155 156 157 158 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games