Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
Sandstorms and new faces gotta love fate (Lin x Michael) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

people counter
  +1
View Results

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 8:56 pm
Setting: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image The dark red,black and yellow mother was far from home. Far from her kids and the man that fathered them. As well as the male that watched her dance and crushed her dreams and feelings. It wasn't that he had done anything mean it was just that she was sensitive but she was also very honest. So what was she doing out here? In the middle of no where in some desert, well she wasn't sure. She just started walking one day knowing her son was off to tell his father of the male that had hurt her. While her son didn't understand that he hadn't done anything wrong he went to the person that he knew would make the man pay. She didn't that so she just told him not to worry or tell his father and to go explore or spend sometime with his sister. That she would be back she wanted to check something that was a good travel away. Was she running away? In a way yes but it wasn't cause of what happened it was because she wanted to prevent a fight that she knew would happened if she stayed. Between to males that didn't fully understand what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:08 pm

User ImageMichael sighed and shook his head. Okay so maybe he had inherited his mother’s knack for getting lost and it looked like he was in the desert somewhere. However he was pretty sure he was still pretty close to the tribe. Well at least he was by himself out here. As of late he had been surrounded by his arch nemesis Lucifer. The sneaky b*****d loved just popping out of no where. Ugh Michael often wondered what in the world he had done in a previous life. After all he had stayed near the tribe as a child, he didn’t really wonder off as Zion was occasionally prone to do, so how had the glowing fire male found him. This earned him another shake of his head. He was going to summon the bugger at this rate. After all speak of the devil and he shall appear. However come to think of it Luce hadn’t been around that much lately, perhaps he had found a new victim to torment?

Come to think of it why was he out this far from the tribe in the first place? Maybe it was more a need to get away from his fellow tribe mates? Then again he got along well for the most part and it wasn’t like there was a big rift in his family. He probably had spaced out and just gone walking. He would need to work on that, Michael decided after all it could be rather dangerous.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:33 pm
Lin continued to walk even though she knew she was lost. She knew stopping would end with her dieing out here because of starvation and dehydration. So she continued on hoping that she would find something or someone to help him.

She glanced up at the glaring sun and glared back at it. Normally she didn't mind it but right now it was just being mean to her and making it impossible to think completely straight.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:01 pm
Michael looked up at the sky and sighed. Even if he was lost since he was a part of Solarie he would definitely get lead back at one point or the other however he still needed to be in good condition when the time came. It was getting near the hottest part of the day and he should probably find some shelter/shade to wait it out. Deserts were very temperamental even if you did have slight immunity due to modeity protection.

Of course the only thing bad about deserts was the fact that there wasn’t too much to find in the way of markers. Luckily he had a vague idea where he was, and hopefully he wouldn’t just be leading himself further and further into the desert.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:52 pm
Lin hadn't been paying attention to where she was going once again because again she was lost in her thoughts. She paused and glanced around trying to find something that looked familiar or just giver her a hint of where to go. So far she found nothing but a huge pile of sand. 'Maybe I should climb it and see whats around' she thought to herself. It would be a smart thing to do and would give her a better view point of the area.

So that's what she did. Though she hadn't expected the climb to be so hard. Sand kept giving way under paws every so often causing her to slid back down. By the time she made it to the top she was very tired from excreting so much energy in the hot sun. She looked around and seen still nothing but sand. She took a stepped forward at the top in hopes she was just missing something. Though unfortunately for her the sand was very lose and sent her tumbling down the other side with no real way to stop till she hit the bottom.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:03 pm

Of course so far Michael couldn’t say that his endeavor to find shade had gone so well, all he had managed to accomplish was to get lost in a sea of dunes. Well this day was just getting better and better. This would be one of the last times that he went out exploring on his own with out Zion. Zion almost never seemed to get lost. Luckily she seemed to have gotten their dad’s sense of direction. His other siblings, he hadn’t seen too much, which was quite a feat, considering that they lived in the same tribe.
Suddenly he was drawn out of his thoughts by a sudden yell, looking up he saw a red blur come barreling down the side of the dune. Tricky things about dunes if you weren’t really used to them they could be rather tricky and treacherous to maneuver. He would guess the blur wasn’t too used to the desert. He quickly maneuvered out of the way to keep it from barreling into him and watched as it collapsed into a heap near the bottom. From this distance he could tell it was another modifox like him and a female. Well his parents had instilled good manners into him. “Would you like any help Miss?”

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:22 pm
Lin hit the ground hard and let out a small cry. With the moment of her speed and the sandy ground being more flat and semi more compact it just knocked the wind out of her. She heard someone ask if she needed help and for the moment all she could do was nod her head which hurt her to do. She felt embarrassed that she fell like that considering she liked to dance in her spare time and is normally more graceful on her feet.

(I've done that though it wasnt sand dune)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:13 pm

Michael delicately moved to nudge her back onto her feet. Rolling down sand rather hurt as the small particles of earth where basically rock. Now finding shelter was even more important as she would probably need to catch her breath and it wouldn’t help that the sun was beating down on you. He noticed another dune nearby that rested on top of a large protruding rock. Underneath the rock offered a bit of shade. “How hurt are you? Do you think you could make it over to that shade? It should help in your recovery.” Michael explained letting her lean on him for support if she needed it.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:23 pm
Lin slowly got up with the help of the stranger. She was very dizzy from how many times she rolled as she came down. Clearing her thought she said "I think I can make it though everything is spinning at the moment." She leaned against him as she tried to look up to where he was talking about. It caused her head to spin more and she sagged against.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:31 pm
“Well I’ll make sure to go slow then, just lean all your weight on to me if it becomes too much for you. I might not look like it but I am pretty strong” Michael commented and slowly maneuvered towards the shade the cliff/dune was providing. “What made you come out all the way to the desert? Were you looking for Solarie?” Often their Modeities sent potential members out to find the tribe. Then again she could have been like his dad who just thought it would be interesting. However she should have been better prepared if that was the case.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:23 pm
"Really? Thank you that's kind." Lin said with a smile and did as he had suggested. She of course didn't lean all her weight on him but enough to help her feel more balanced. "Solarie? Um no sorry I wasn't I...uh... got lost... I was trying to escape my life for a bit....cause ...uh some things are happening." She was blushing as she said it but because her fur was so red you wouldn't be able to tell. The only sign that suggested she was embarrassed was the twitch of her ears.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:33 pm
“Yeah it’s the name of the desert tribe that’s out here.” Michael replied to her question about his tribe. Oh well then she really had bad luck. Probably a good thing he found her as Solarie’s Deity made this desert rather inhospitable to try and drive away possible invading forces. “ah well um, I wouldn’t really suggest a desert, There is a river a few miles away that’s a good thinking spot if you still need to get away.” Michael suggested. Even though he had been slightly lost before he had recognized the cliff they were aiming for and finally recognized where they were finally.  

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:45 pm
"It sounds like the sun. I can assume right that the tribe has something to do with the sun yes?" Lin asked as she walked with him to where ever he felt they should go. "No I don't think I'll venture to much further. I'm far away as is though coming this far was all by accident. "She told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 8:24 pm

“Well its one of the aspects of the tribe, its more than just the sun however” Michael stated, but didn’t go too much into detail, if she had mentioned interest in joining the tribe then he probably would have gone into more detail. They eventually got to the shade as she wasn’t that heavy and he had carried heavier, a flash of annoyance as he thought of that stupid lucy crossed his face but he quickly schooled back into a polite façade. “Well I can also walk you back to the edge of the desert then if you want to be on your way again” He pointed out. It was obvious she wasn’t doing too well in the desert and he definitely wasn’t one to watch another suffer.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:28 pm
Lin sank down to her knees in the sand and then laid down into it. She was really tired and hadn't even realized it till she was finally able to rest. "So how do you like your tribe?" She asked while yawning slightly. She curled up in the sand not minding the way it rubbed against her fur. "Can I take a nap first and than I'll get out of your hair I promise," she told him in a soft voice.  
RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff