Reply [IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]
[PRP] Happy little routine [Gharadi & Avani] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:27 pm
Gharadi quirked his brows and walked a half circle around Avani, purring as he did so, and with the next hint, though he was glad to see she had been concerned for his blunder, made him smile and feel the warmth in his heart he felt when his sons first graced his eyes. It was a proud day, and moment, for him to know he was a father, and to be with Avani through it all, made him glad for it.

"I know where to go," he said softly, while holding the bones carefully in his mouth, and began to walk in one direction.

Truthfully it wasn't far from where they were now, but there was some distance, and rather tricky raised roots in the way. On the way to the old den, Gharadi tripped again, this time a face full of water as his head went into a somewhat clouded pool, and he shook his face in the water, opened his eyes, them stinging, saw something shiny.

Small, not larger than a butterfly's body, but it was thin and long and shined gold and amber. Just like her eyes in the sun.

He moved quickly, as to not concern her even more, and grasped it within his toes and pressed on.

Coming into the clearing he saw the roots, now overgrown, vines birthed from the ground where his sons had first stepped to meet his own paws, and there, simply, the bone lay.

He walked to it and set the three bones next to the fourth, and maneuvered the stone between his toes to be more comfortable.

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:53 pm
She might have been a little worried if Gharadi didn't know where to go, but of course he did, and Avani happily followed him. "Oh!" She gasped, when he tripped again. Boy, was he feeling clumsy today. She was at his side in moments, and nudged his should with her head, but, again, he recovered quickly. "Are you alright?"

Apparently he was, because he kept going! He found the bone quickly, but, of course, Avani hadn't tried to hide it very hard. She stood beside the bones, where he dropped them, and mused over them for a bit. "The rock isn't very far from here. You called it your favorite spot." Back when they met. It had easily become her favorite spot, as well.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 6:51 pm
As he felt satisfied, proud even, fir finding all four pieces, he was more proud for finding her a small gift to dote on her when all was said and done. With her next clue, he smirked at her, mischievously, and purred as he walked passed her to their old spot...their spot. As few more treks in the now cooling mud as the day wore on, Gharadi found himself within the familiar roots and canopy overhang where he felt most happy, and always happy there when with Avani.

He peered around, getting close to the ground, but a small ray of sun peeking through the canopy lit the stone's surface and it shined to him. He gently brushed it off and looked to Avani, smiling.

"Guess I have been successful, no?" he said smiling.

"Though I have a gift for you, with all of this, said and done."

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:00 pm
She knew that one would be easy for him, but Avani didn't mind in the least. She followed her mate quietly enough, briefly taking in their spot. It was always a very beautiful place, especially when occupied by Gharadi. Once he successfully located the rock, she stepped up to him, brushing her head against his mane.

"Yes, you've been successful." She confirmed happily, glad they'd managed a bit of fun. His next words were a bit of a surprise, and she looked at him, amused. "A gift, for me? You were supposed to get a prize. Besides... how did you even manage?" She'd been with him the whole time! Avani couldn't recall him finding anything.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:07 pm
Gharadi erlished the moment Avani touched his mane, even if it was ever so gentle. She was a divine creature in his eyes, and he would never see her different from that, for him, Avani was far from the norm. She was everything, the sun and moon, but held within her eyes and spirit. He chuckled and purred, touching his forehead to hers.

"Yes, that is true, but my prize is that I always have you, and for that I am grateful and thankful everyday of my life," he held out his paw to her, looking down, wiggled his toes and the small, golden amber swirled stone popped up as if from nowhere, "besides, how could I not offer such a simple, yet beautiful thing, to my beautiful, Avani?"

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 7:29 pm
That was just so very crafty, and goofy, that Avani had to laugh. She raised her paw to bring his own a bit higher towards her face, so that she could get a better look at the gift. It was very beautiful. "I don't know what to say..." She may never know what to say. Gharadi always gave her gifts, and every time she'd feel speechless.

"It's beautiful, thank you." She'd settle for that, and once again pushed her head into his mane. She was just so happy she had such a wonderful lion as a mate!

"... now, I think we should take these back to our den. So I can give you your prize."

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

[IC] Abandoned Swamplands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas