Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Aeoru's Cottage / Repair Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:00 pm
Sophisticated lnsanity

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison nodded as she stopped juggling the water balls. She placed her hands in the water and breathed slow. The water started to cool but not it be freezing, it cooled to where it was before. After Madison finished she placed her hand on her head and breathed. It sort of took the energy out of her but not a lot.She then looked up at Fleet, and opened her arms out telling him that she would catch him.

(http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w440/ArtificialHeartbeat/commish1.png)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:16 pm
cIawnie
Sophisticated lnsanity

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison nodded as she stopped juggling the water balls. She placed her hands in the water and breathed slow. The water started to cool but not it be freezing, it cooled to where it was before. After Madison finished she placed her hand on her head and breathed. It sort of took the energy out of her but not a lot.She then looked up at Fleet, and opened her arms out telling him that she would catch him.

(http://i1075.photobucket.com/albums/w440/ArtificialHeartbeat/commish1.png)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Aeoru lets out a sigh of relief and falls back into the water. "Hey, you're pretty good yourself, it's as if the water was never heated up." Aeoru then jumped at something he'd never think of. "Hey, do you think we should, you know, maybe.. form a team for the bending arena? I mean, you know, because we're the opposite of benders and we get along quite swiftly. Maybe it would be the same for battling, don't you think so?"  

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:24 pm
Sophisticated lnsanity

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

"Sure! I've never battled before and it would be awesome to battle with each other against others."She said, smiling bright.She also blushed softly when he said she was good at water bending.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:32 pm
cIawnie
Sophisticated lnsanity

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

"Sure! I've never battled before and it would be awesome to battle with each other against others."She said, smiling bright.She also blushed softly when he said she was good at water bending.

User Image
"But, of course we'd need to find a powerful earth bender to come in and join, and then we'd need to make a team name, it seems like so much. Do you think we'd be able to do it?" Aeoru asked. He knew that they'd pull it off, but he wanted to know how she felt about it.
He thought about it deeply, knowing that there were needs for high payment. But he also thought that him being a mechanic would be enough for that salary, and maybe perhaps even more gold pieces would be left for him to do what he'd like.  

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:39 pm
Sophisticated lnsanity

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison swam up to him and grabbed his hand."I believe we can, Aerou besides to help the pay I'll get a job so you and the earthbender don't have to pay all of it."She said, smiling. She promised herself that she would get a job. Maybe at that noodle shop.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 3:50 pm
cIawnie
Sophisticated lnsanity

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison swam up to him and grabbed his hand."I believe we can, Aerou besides to help the pay I'll get a job so you and the earthbender don't have to pay all of it."She said, smiling. She promised herself that she would get a job. Maybe at that noodle shop.

User Image
"Hm, sounds like a plan! And all three of us can help pay, it'll be alright with all the money we'll be making. When we find a third member, we can all agree on a name."
Aeoru thought it was getting late. "Perhaps, we should get going, the sun is setting."  

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:15 pm
Sophisticated lnsanity

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison nodded as she sneezed. Before she did she turned her head so she wouldn't hit Aerou. She blushed then swam to get out of the water. When she reached the land she grabbed her shirt that she wore before and she put it back on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:04 am
cIawnie
Sophisticated lnsanity

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison nodded as she sneezed. Before she did she turned her head so she wouldn't hit Aerou. She blushed then swam to get out of the water. When she reached the land she grabbed her shirt that she wore before and she put it back on.

User Image
Aeoru swam out of the water and then walked the path back home. He was starving, and he signaled that he would be going ahead to Madison. "I'll race ya" he yelled, far ahead.  

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:13 pm
Sophisticated lnsanity

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison smiled as she ran after Aerou. She was already having fun her first day here. She wondered if she would meet more people and do more things. She just kept running but not near to Aerou.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:40 pm
cIawnie
Sophisticated lnsanity

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison smiled as she ran after Aerou. She was already having fun her first day here. She wondered if she would meet more people and do more things. She just kept running but not near to Aerou.

User Image
Aeoru had already gotten to the house. He looked back and saw that Madison was running behind him. He had opened the door and left it open so that she could enter behind him. As soon as he entered, he let out a big yawn, and went into his room, "night night!". He had already jammed into his bed and was wrapped around in his blanket. The door to the room closed.  

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:48 pm
Sophisticated lnsanity

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

As Madison walked in she was still panting from running. She felt nice and cool after that but she was very tired. She walked toward the couch after she closed the door since she was too tired to go to her room, and then fell onto the couch. She smiled as she went to sleep.  
Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff