Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Aeoru's Cottage / Repair Shop Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 5:53 pm
Aeoru looks into his repair shop and said
"Awesome, more time for myself."
He walks to the waterfall with his lunch held in his hand. As he walks the path, he finds a apple tree filled with shiny red apples. He jumps once, twice, thrice, and no luck.
"C'mon, C'mon."
He then thinks of a way to get the apple down from the tree.
A few seconds later, he climbs the tree and knocks a apple back down into the basket.
He jumps from the tree and feels a sting in his leg when he lands.
He looks into his lunch basket, a sandwich, a box of juice, and a shiny red apple.
He then closes the basket and walks down the path.
When he arrives at the waterfall, he sits at the edge and gazes at the water.
"Now that's what I call a beautiful scene."
Aeoru took a bite out of his sandwich and enjoyed the scene.
When he finishes his sandwich, he looks down at the box of juice in the basket. He sticks the straw in and enjoys a nice drink.
Aeoru then picked up the apple, he looked at it and threw it in the air, while the apple is still in the air, he grabs his sword and wields it through the apple cutting it in half, then cuts those halves in half, then cuts those halves in half. Eight slices of apple. Aeoru always did prefer sliced apples.
He finishes the apple and then stands up, looking down at the river.
Then he returns to his cottage.
He opens the door and leaves the basket on top of the cabinet in the kitchen where he kept his spoons, forks, and knives.
Aeoru looked from his window, to Republic City. He looked from afar at the great city.
Aeoru decides to take a short nap before training and heading off to Republic City.
He walks into his bedroom, jumps into his bed, and turns on the radio right next to him. He turns the radio off a couple of minutes later, and now it was the radio's turn to hear Aeoru, snoring lightly in his sleep.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:14 pm
Aeoru has been to Republic City and explored it, and he realizes that he won't make any income any time soon if he doesn't build a repair shop in the Residential Area. Of course, he'll have two repair shops now, one for republic city and one for those who wander around the forests near his home. Aeoru heads off to find a place where he can fit his new store.

~Repair Shop moved to Residential Area, but this one is also still in use for Wanderers~  

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:39 pm
~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

When they stopped at Aerou's cottage Madison gasped. It looked amazing, so big and wide. She smiled then took a picture of his house.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:26 pm
cIawnie
~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

When they stopped at Aerou's cottage Madison gasped. It looked amazing, so big and wide. She smiled then took a picture of his house.

User Image
"Wow, taking photos already! Let's drop all of our stuff at my house and head down to the waterfall. That's a really beautiful site! I hope you don't mind getting wet. I jump down from the top of the waterfall all the way down, would you care to join Fleet and I? He's in my room, probably sleeping, but he'll be waiting for us at the door once he hears our footsteps."  

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:32 pm
cIawnie
~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

User Image
"Wow, taking photos already! Let's drop all of our stuff at my house and head down to the waterfall. That's a really beautiful site! I hope you don't mind getting wet. I jump down from the top of the waterfall all the way down, would you care to join Fleet and I? He's in my room, probably sleeping, but he'll be waiting for us at the door once he hears our footsteps."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:43 pm
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

"Sure that sounds fun, and also I love getting wet."She said, hopping off the bike and landed on her feet.She couldn't wait til she got to meet to meet Fleet, and to play in the water again.  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:05 pm
cIawnie
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

"Sure that sounds fun, and also I love getting wet."She said, hopping off the bike and landed on her feet.She couldn't wait til she got to meet to meet Fleet, and to play in the water again.

User Image
Aeoru lend her a hand and they walked to the door together. When they got to the entrance, Aeoru stuck in the key and turned it to the left. There was a sound scratching the door from the inside. When he got inside. There it was, Fleet was already hopping around Aeoru and jumping to him too.
"Fleet, that's Madison. Give her a chance, she'll be taking care of you for a few days!"
Fleet goes up to Madison and stands on two feet, while putting the others on her legs.
"Good boy!"
Aeoru let Madison play with Fleet while he took the bags from her and set them down on the kitchen table.
"So" he said while warming up, "Shall we head to the waterfall, or do you want a quick look around the house?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:28 pm
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison giggled seeing Fleet and then bent down and rubbed his head. She looked at Aerou and smiled."Let's go to the waterfall but we should get on our swim suits on then if we are so these clothes dont get wet."She said, smiling.  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:37 pm
cIawnie
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison giggled seeing Fleet and then bent down and rubbed his head. She looked at Aerou and smiled."Let's go to the waterfall but we should get on our swim suits on then if we are so these clothes dont get wet."She said, smiling.

User Image
Fleet purred in a gentle, soft tone. He gave her a big, wide, lick to the cheek. Aeoru laughs, all she had to do was pet him and he had already started to get a liking to her. He stayed on her side, knowing that she would take care of him later on.
"Swim suits, I almost nearly forgot. Be right back."
Aeoru steps into his room and comes out with his trunks on. He rests his sword and clothes on the couch.
"You can go change up in the room to your left, the guest room."  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:44 pm
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison nodded then rubbed Fleet's head one last time and headed up to the guest room with her bags. She entered the room and set her bags down. She gotten her swimsuit and changed into it. Soon after that she came out of the guest room with a long white shirt that belonged to her father that covered her swimsuit.  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:49 pm
cIawnie
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison nodded then rubbed Fleet's head one last time and headed up to the guest room with her bags. She entered the room and set her bags down. She gotten her swimsuit and changed into it. Soon after that she came out of the guest room with a long white shirt that belonged to her father that covered her swimsuit.

User Image
Aeoru looked at Fleet, and Fleet approved that he was ready.
"Alright, waterfall, watch out, here we come!"
Aeoru opens the door for Madison and Fleet and then he makes a 'follow me' sign. He walks down a path of dirt with trees on both sides.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:53 pm
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison smiled as she follow side by side with Aerou and Fleet. She couldn't wait to get into the water, today felt like a good day too and besides she could pratice her waterbending.  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:03 pm
cIawnie
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

Madison smiled as she follow side by side with Aerou and Fleet. She couldn't wait to get into the water, today felt like a good day too and besides she could pratice her waterbending.

User Image
Aeoru stayed silent and walked down the dark path. He walked straight down the path. There came the trees with all the apples, and Fleet went crazy. Aeoru quickly pointed up to one of the trees small, thin branches. He firebended a straight line through the branch. Then he repeated the same thing twice more, bringing down a apple for Madison, and one for himself as well. Fleet grabbed the apple in his mouth.
Aeoru then continued walking down the path to the waterfall, as he walked, the sound of the water crashing down got louder and louder, the sun started to show a little more, a glimpse of light came by and suddenly, they were at the waterfall.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:46 pm
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

"Oh wow, Aerou it's beautiful."She said, with her eyes widen with astonishment. She then gave Fleet her apple since she was surprisingly still full, and also since he loved apples.  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:43 am
cIawnie
Aeoru Tsenza

~Madison/Akane/Takeni

User Image

"Oh wow, Aerou it's beautiful."She said, with her eyes widen with astonishment. She then gave Fleet her apple since she was surprisingly still full, and also since he loved apples.

User Image
"I come here almost every day of the week, not always just to swim, but to enjoy the view!" Fleet grabbed the apple Madison had given to him and tried to fit them both in his mouth, he could not, so he just sat there and started eating both apples, then he would join in. "So, are you ready to get to the top and jump down?" Aeoru points all the way up to the top, his arm nearly straight, almost as if he were teasing her to see if she would still jump from the top all the way down.  
Residential Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff