Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Seren Meinir's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:30 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren stands up as she was pulled towards Kai. "Oh god. Just please don't spoil me every single day. You can spoil me once in awhile. But just not every day." She says before she begins to think about the two of them having children one day. Right now she just wanted to tell Kai that she would be completely ready in order to share a bed with him, thats if he wanted to.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:16 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai chuckled. She wasn't sure that she wanted to be spoiled. He was the first of his generation to get married. She was going to be spoiled because she was the first wife. "Hey you'll be spoiled to death once we get married. Think about it this way. I'm the first cousin to get married and then we'll be the first ones to have children. I can see my mom and aunts waiting on you hand and foot." He told her.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:26 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren gasps and then sighs giving up, since she knew she couldn't win at all. "Okay, okay, okay. But its going to be werid being spoiled, to me anyways, since my mother and father didn't really spoil me when I was younger." She says before reaching up on her tip toes in order to give Kai a kiss on the lips, a little bit longer then it should have been. "Hey Kai what if I told you that I think I might be ready. For you know, us to share a bed." She smiles softly hoping that he would like that idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:38 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai smiled. "I'm not your parents. I'm your fiancee." He pointed out about what it met when it come to him spoiling her. He then press his lips against hers as his arms wrapped around her waist. "I was always waiting on you. I didn't want to push you. It was always up you."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:49 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren nods her head and then smiles even more. She was glad her fiancĂ© was happy about being able to share the same bed with her. "Well then perhaps tonight I could come over or you could stay here. But it's up to you I'm completely fine with whatever you want to do." She says before wrapping her arm around his neck and giving another dose of kissing.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 9:11 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai smiled. He wasn't going to push her to do stuff so there would be moments were she would have to take the lead on things. "If you want to I wont fight that. We can cuddly all night. You'll never get cold." He responded to her.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:14 am
angelmage99

User Image
Seren smiled and kisses Kai once again. She was glad that they were going to take the next step but she was just a tad bit nervous but that was to be expected. "Well thats good cause sometimes I do get cold at night. She says before pulling away just a tiny bit.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:18 am
angelmage99
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai chuckled at what the woman had said. "So you're cold even when you're not in the water tribe? I think the coldness is engraved in out minds." He joked. It was one of those cultural things that only members of the water tribe from the north and south poles would get.

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 8:30 am
angelmage99

User Image
Seren rolls her eyes. Yes she did get cold but for the most part she was comfortable. "So do you still want to go shopping?" The woman asks the man standing in front of her.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 9:58 am
Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageKai hit his head using his hand. He had nearly forgotten about going shopping. He looked the woman in the eyes and smirk. "You're a distraction." He teased her. If she hadn't said anything he wouldn't have stopped and talked to her, but he didn't mind. He was with the woman who would best fit into his large family. The man then grabbed her hand before going towards the market place.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers