Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Seren Meinir's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:34 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren pulls her legs up to her chest and begins to think about where they could get married, but she had no clue where to even begin. Her head, right now, was completely pounding. The waterbender lays her head on her knees and looks out the window that was letting sunlight in.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:42 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai smiled. "It's a lot to think about. Why not leave it as that for now. I should probably go anyways. If I don't get to work then my uncle would be mad." The man said before getting up. He leaned down and kiss Seren on the lips. He was going to miss them.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:48 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren looks up at her love and kisses him back. She didn't want him to leave but she knew he had to go to work. What she didn't tell Kai was something she wanted to keep secret from him. She didn't want him to have to worry about her while at work. "Have a good time at work. Just call me later when your done." She says to him softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:53 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai grinned and nodded. He was going to keep his promise about calling her. It was what she wanted. "I'll call you went I'm done. You can come over then if you want." He told her as he walked over to the door. "Farewell my precious Seren." He told her before walking out of the room.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:59 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren smiles and nods her head. She gets up from the couch and follows her boyfriend to the door that lead him outside. "Bye Kai." She says to him still smiling. She was going to miss him but it wasn't going to be that long for her to see him once again today.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 am
Fruitbasketlover1568
User Image
~The next day~

Kai knocked on the door to his loves house. He didn't tell her that he was visiting, but he was trying to show her that he had now remembered where the house was. In his hands was a red rose that he had bought for her. He was just the kind of gentleman to think up a little something for the women in his life and go an extra mile.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:11 am
angelmage99

User ImageSeren was sitting on the couch when she heard a nock on the door. She was wondering who it could be. Getting up from her seat, Seren heads towards the door and opens up the door. She wasn't expecting the person who was standing infront of her to be her love. "Well I wasn't expecting seeing you here this early." She says before kissing him on the lips. The waterbender hadn't noticed that the other waterbender was holding something in his hand for her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:25 am
Fruitbasketlover1568
User Image
The man let out a chuckle. He was happy that he could at least surprise her with his presence. It wasn't like he was was out to surprise at the same time. He kissed her soft lips a good bit before pulling away. "I'm afraid you didn't scare me off, I just became more in love with you." He joked with a grin. He then lifted the red rose up for her to see. "That and this think reminded me of you. I just could leave it for some lady who didn't match it's beauty." He added.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:34 am
angelmage99

User ImageThe young woman smiles at him and then she let out a small gasp when he said that she didn't scare him off. "Well I'm glad that I didn't scare you off quite yet. I just hope that you don't leave too soon." She says before she let a another small gasp when he lifted up the rose for her to see. It was so beautiful.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:44 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageThere were some good things about working for family. It meant they wouldn't require you to come in as long as you were doing all the work given to you. "I'm done with work for today. I finished early." He answered with a smirk. "I just had to see you." he added at the end like a flirt.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:58 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren smiles and then she looks down at the floor of the hallway. She knew she should tell Kai but she didn't want him to worry about her. Shaking her head she looks up at him and kisses him again on the lips. "Well come in silly. Since your down with work we can hangout." She says taking his hand lightly in hers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:04 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai gave Seren a peck back before she started to pull him into her house. He squeezed her hand lightly as a way to show that he was right behind her. There was nothing more special then holding someone's hand or having them in your arms. "So how has your day been?" He asked her as he walked into the house. It soon would be empty when his fiancee moved in with him.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:02 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren smiled as her love gave her a peck. "It was alright. I tried to clean up the house but that didn't work out at all." She says before going back to the couch and sits down, leaving room of course for Kai to sit down. She wasn't sure if she should tell Kai that something had happen to her job that she had had before she meet Kai.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:55 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai nodded. Cleaning was probably a good thing. She would need to start packing when she figured out when she wanted the wedding to take place. The man followed behind her and sat next to her on the couch. "I hope I didn't stop you in the middle of your cleaning." He responded to her not being able to clean.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:18 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren shakes her head when Kai said that he might have made her stop in the middle of her cleaning. "No you didn't. I stop a while ago." She says to him. "Um, Kai. You remember I told you I had a job as a waitress?" She asks softly before looking at the floor of the living room. Seren knew she had told Kai before they started dating about how she was working, but now she wasn't anymore. Her boss just decided to fire her for no good reason.  
Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff