Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Seren Meinir's home Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:41 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren looks at her boyfriend and nods her head. She then starts to put the wet ingredients in with the dry. After a while of mixing, Seren gets and idea and gives Kai a playfull grin. She flings a bit of the batter onto Kai's face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:45 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai was caught by surprise by the batter. He then touched what had hit him and looked at it. It was batter. The man gave a playful glare at seren and too the little batter on his cheek and put it on her lips. He then leaned over and started to lick it off. Once he was done he pulled away. "Next time I wont be so nice." He warned his Fiancee.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:52 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren couldn't help but laugh a bit at her fiance. Feeling the batter on her lips, she was about to lick it up but the she gasps when she felt Kai's tongue on her lips. "What if I do it again, what will you do?" She asks with a slight smirk on her face.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:58 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai had to think about it. He was going to make sure she didn't do it too much or the batter would be all gone before they even ate. "Well let me see. I guess your check would be next, followed by your noes, then your legs, chest, breast. Do I need to continue?" He answered with a smirk. He knew that she wouldn't go that far.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:05 pm
angelmage99

User ImageHearing her fiance say those things that he would do if she contuined, Seren couldn't help but blush heavely and looked down at the floor. "No you don't. But I probably will have to get used to this if we are going to get married." She says before looking up with him and leaning against him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:16 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai didn't want Seren to think that way. She always had a choice when it came to that kind of thing. He wasn't going to force himself on her. "When your ready we'll do things like that. If you want to wait till we are on our wedding bed then that is find with me." He told her. He wrapped his arms around you. "Because I will protect you even from myself." He promised.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:24 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren shakes her head when she heard Kai say his last sentence. "Don't even think like that Kai. You don't have to protect me from yourself. Your my fiancé now and I know you would never do anything bad to hurt me." She says before placing her hand on his cheek so that way he could look at her. Then she moves her lips closer to his and kisses him softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:36 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai wrapped his arms around her and gave her a kiss before his stomach started to make a rumbling sound. It demanded that he be feed. He let go of her lips with a chuckle. "I think I need to eat something soon." He joked to her.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:43 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren smiled as they kissed but then she couldn't help but laugh hearing Kai's stomach rumble. "Alright I'll get the pancake batter on the stove." She says before turning away from her fiancé and bringing the small bowl of mixture next to the stove. There she waited for the pan to heat up before she even put the mixture onto the pan.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:51 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai laughed with her. It was pretty funny and she wasn't really making fun of him at all. Once her back was turn he started to snack on a few strawberries. Hoping to stop the rumbling before the pancake was done. That and he really like the taste of strawberries.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:58 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren starts to flip the pancakes over. She knew it would take a couple of mintues for the pancake to be fully cook. But once she was done with the first pancake she puts it on a plate and hands it to Kai. [colof=cornflowerblue]"Here you have the first one." She says before she steals a strawberry and places it in her mouth.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:05 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai took the first pancake and started to pile it with strawberries and other berries. He made sure to leave some for Seren. He loved fruit. Which was something he couldn't get fresh while in the Northern Watertribe.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 9:11 pm
angelmage99

User Image
Seren smiled as she made the next three pancakes which took up all the batter. Once she was done with making all three of them she takes one of the pancakes and puts it on her plate. She then loads it up with a ton of strawberries since they were favorite fruit. The waterbender then goes and sits down at one of the chairs in her so called dining room which was just in the kitchen. "Hey Kai after we get married, where are we going to live?" She asks curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 am
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai had to stop chewing when she asked. It took him several seconds before he could answer. Once his mouth was cleaned of the food. "Well there are two choices. We go find our own home, which means we'll have to do everything on our own, or we can live in the mansion, which will mean less privacy." He answered her. He didn't think that gave her a huge idea of what happened. "The other think about living in the mansion is that all the thinks that need to be done are broken up to anyone who doesn't work. So all the children and most of the mothers do the cleaning and cooking.The other advantage is that when someone is hurt or pregnant then everyone works together as a team to get their stuff done too. When someone gets done with their work they then start on the list that needs help to get done or they would switch with the person so that person was doing something easier." There was a bit of fond memories in Kai's voice.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 12:58 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren looks at Kai and nods her head. "Hmmm. Well I would be fine with either but your descision counts as well Kai. I would go anywhere with you." She says with a smile before she took a piece out of her pancake and put it into her mouth. Once she had finished chewing, Seren couldn't help but think about where both Kai and she would be staying at after their wedding.  
Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff