Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Seren Meinir's home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 6:04 pm
angelmage99

User ImageIt took about half an hour for them to arrive at Seren's home. "See I told you it wasn't much." She says as she turns her head to look back at him. Then all of a sudden her pet white hamster jumped on her. "Kai I would like you to meet Kona my white hamster. She came all the way here from the Southern Water Tribe when I went back a couple of years ago." She smiles at him.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 9:35 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai smiled and used a finger to rub the creature and showed some liking to the hamster. "A pet perfect for a girl." He commented with a smile. "I have a buffalo yak as a pet. It allows me to get around. All animals are shared as a family. A couple of aunts gave their daughters white hamsters, but we also have a few more buffalo yak's and polar dogs."

((Sorry I had a family emergency))  
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:48 pm
angelmage99

User ImageKona gives out a little squeek, almost saying that she was liking the touch of the finger on her head. Seren then looks at Kai and then looks at the ground. She didn't know what to say or do right now.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2012 12:53 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai moved his finger away from the creature then stepped back. He looked at Seren with a smile before pulling out something from his pocket. He passed to his girlfriend a card with his name and address on it. "If you ever need me this is where I live. I'll be leaving then. Goodnight." He told her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:26 pm
angelmage99

User ImageIt took quite a while for both Seren and Kai to arrive at Seren's house. Looking up at her fiance, Seren was hoping that the male waterbender standing infront of her would stay for a while so that way they could talk together alone with no one interfering them. She squeezes her fiance's hand lightly before going to sit on the porch steps.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:31 pm
angelmage99
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai had a good idea why she didn't go into the building. She wanted him to stay and talk for a while. That was fine by the waterbender. He sat down next to her and wrapped a free arm around her so that way he was squeezing her hip. "So what is it you want my dear?" He asked her with a smile. He would stay as long as she wanted him to.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:37 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren couldn't help but smile as he squeezed her hip. She then lays her head down on his shoulder and opens her mouth to speak. "I don't want to rush into something, but I wanted to know if you wanted to stay here. Just for tonight. You don't have to say yes or anything I just wanted to ask since I know its a long way to get back to your place." She says just barely in a whisper. The female waterbender was nervous about what Kai might say. She would quite fine if he didn't stay.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:44 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai was kind of glad that she invited him to stay with her. "I'll stay as long as you want me to." He answered her with a sure smile. If he didn't come back home he was sure his mom would have her mind in the gutter and Kai was going to let her think that way even if that was not what happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren looks up at Kai and smiles at him before lightly kissing him on the lips. She was glad that he had said yes to staying with her for tonight. After a while on sitting on the porch steps, Seren yawns a bit and closes her eyes some, getting a bit tired. She knew if she didn't move should would fall asleep right then and there on the porch with her fiance. "Kai," Seren begins to say to him, "do you want to go inside and get some sleep?" She asks before yawning once again/  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:58 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai stood up and nodded. "You seem to need some sleep. I have to agree after the excitement of the day it's now drawing down with low energy." He commented. He knew that feeling from when he was in the probending arena. He would sometimes come home late at night after partying because of a victory. Then be could just fall over on his bed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren stands up slowly and then pushes open the sliding doors to her home. She then grabs Kai's hand and leads him upstairs to her bedroom. But before she enters her room she stops. She wasn't sure if her fiance would want to be sleeping in the same bed, let alone the same room as she was in right now. "Kai...um." She kept on fumbling over saying 'um' since she had no idea what to ask him.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:17 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai stood back. He could tell that she was nervous about sharing the same bed as him. He smiled softly at her before leaning over and giving her a kiss. "I'll go sleep on the couch. When you are ready we'll share a bed." He told her with a smile. He knew that some things couldn't be rushed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:29 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren turns around to look at Kai. She nods her head and she heads towards a closet that was in the hallway.There she grabs two pillows, and a couple of blankets. "Here. So that way you are more comfortable." She says before kissing him on the lips. "If you need anything just come wake me up okay." She whispers softly.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:16 am
Fruitbasketlover1568
User ImageKai nodded as he took the pillows and blanket. "I'll make sure to wake you with a big kiss." He told her before leaning in and giving her a good goodnight kiss. He then disappeared towards the living room and once there started to organize the pillows and blankets like so before crashing for the night.  
Residential Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff