Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I don't know...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:37 pm
I don't know if I want to laugh at her stupidity, feel sorry for her for her insanity, punch her in the nose for her lies and 'facts', or kill her for her intolerance.

here.

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 5:48 pm
Ummm...all of the above? Except the killing as it might land you in jail, and I don't want you to serve jail time for this.

I couldn't stopp smiling at the guy behind her who was making faces and comments. emotion_awesome

But the sad truth is, some people might actually agree with what she's saying. emotion_facepalm

Why? emotion_sweatdrop

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Guardian Arlen

Steadfast Guardian

17,250 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:01 pm
emotion_eyebrow Seriously? I just, I...I just can't emotion_0A0 DA ********! I just have no words to express what I have just watch other than emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:12 pm
Guardian Arlen
emotion_eyebrow Seriously? I just, I...I just can't emotion_0A0 DA ********! I just have no words to express what I have just watch other than emotion_facepalm
I know. I have never seen such stupidity. I think she's got schizophrenia. You can tell by the way she speaks.  

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:18 pm
What....? I don't even know what to say about this. neutral

When did gay people like to see other people parish? Why shouldn'y people work in the hospital or in education if they want and properly trained? What does that have to do with sexual orientation? Since when it is a behavior and choice?

This lady doesn't even know that the hell she is talking about. emotion_facepalm
She shouldn't be allowed to talk.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:28 pm
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

This lady doesn't even know that the hell she is talking out. emotion_facepalm
She shouldn't be allowed to talk.

^ Agreed.

MusicalPoet

Questionable Hellraiser

11,675 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Clambake 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Taeryyn
Captain

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:52 pm
Her delusions are definitely disturbing, but saying you want to harm or kill her isn't much better. neutral Mental illness =/= stupidity, by the way.

Anyway, the guy behind her was great, though. At one point, it looks like he's either saying, "What the hell, man?!" or "Are you serious??"  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:14 pm
It didn't make me angry or anything. I am pretty sure she is mentally ill and so I actually feel kind of bad about laughing at the video. But seriously though, wtf... sweatdrop  

Hip Like Junk

SilentVex

Married Hellraiser

11,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:37 pm
This.....

This...........

There are no words to express what I feel.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:06 pm
rofl

I can't believe someone can say all that while being serious. I'm also sure most people don't wear clothes while taking a bath, though it might just be me. xD

Also, she's not good at giving speeches at all. I'm pretty sure I had better speaking skills in elementary school.

I'm pretty sure the guy behind her was saying something like, "What the ******** is she saying." My thoughts exactly.  

Stars Flying

Hashtagihateit

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 9:29 pm
I'm peeing myself. I can't even handle this.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:03 pm
Jesus christ, c'mon people. This is getting old. We'll never go away. Just accept us. rolleyes

P.S. The guy in the back clearly knows she's being ridiculous. Love that guy. lol  

Pompette

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff