[JRP] The Press [Sollunta/Blackbeard]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 7:29 am
In the quiet shade of a tree, the thirdmost inside a small strand of such trees, reposed a lioness who, with faded, modestly groomed dark fur, blended easily into the darkened landscape. Her half-lidded eyes were bright, but tired. And filled with a sorrow that spilled over into her barely audible sigh. "Mother, father...where did you go?" Her head sank to her paws, and the tiniest of shivers shook her. She'd stayed strong since the pride crumbled, but weeks of barely subsisting on her own had finally worn her down. She was so lonely, and realized now that she had no hope of finding her family without divine intervention.

He was still searching, though he knew the crew he had was almost superior. He was really hoping to find someone else to sort of.. finish them all and make his crew unstoppable. However he hadn't found that last member, or at least the person who could fill the high expectations.

He was tired and it was making him weary. A bad sign for anyone meeting him today as he would take any sort of entertainment to bring him out of his funk he was carrying today. He had been looking intently, having killed a few hares merely for the fun of it. It still did nothing for him.

Though when his eyes landed on the female, he felt his smile grow. It was a bad smile.. a very, very bad smile.

The first indication that someone was near was the gentle but alarming feel of fur rising on the back of her neck. She'd been on such high alert for so long though that at first she ignored it right out. By the time she did think to turn, the male had already begun to smile...or was that a leer?

Desperation for assistance broke down her guard, and with a hopeful, if somewhat sad smile, she met his eyes. The cruelty there was new to her, and confused her. Her smile faltered, but did not fail. She told herself that she must be brave, and ask the male for directions, or if he'd seen her family. Later she would berate herself for not running as far and fast as she could.

"H-hello good sir...Is this your tree? I didn't...well, I didn't know, and had I, I should have stayed away. Forgive my forward nature, but I fear I'm rather lost, and I was hoping you might be able to help me gain my bearings? M-my name is Sollunta...and...yours?"

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:01 pm
Her bravery would likely allow her to live, though her stuttering was enough for him to want to send out a stray paw in order to get her to stop. He was easily irritated, and hard to console once it happened.

"I do not claim trees. I find that only peons need to claim trees. That isn't what you are is it?" He asked, arching his eyebrow as he stalked closer. The feeling of power in his body made him feel ten times bigger than her. She was smaller, yes. But even if she had been larger, he wouldn't have faltered.

"If you are lost then you have found your sovereign. I could easily get you from 'lost' to 'found.'" He growled a little, though it was tinged with a bit of a purr. He liked having the dominant feeling, and she was making it easy.

"I do not care about your name at the moment. But I am Blackbeard. You can call me Master." He grinned.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 11:56 am
His words swiftly wilted her hopes. She had never met a mean lion, but she had heard of them before. They were what she'd hid from in the mists, what tales had kept cubs from running off alone. They were the stuff of nightmares, and in an instant she knew that this was the exact kind of lion that had put the fear of the gods into her as a child.

In a heartbeat her ears had flown back, her fur bushed up, and she scrambled to her feet. "I'll call you nothing, foul monster!" Swiftly she sent a prayer to the heavens. Certainly her pride had (in her mind) fallen from their favor, and that was why they'd disbanded...but she had always been devoted, a fervent believer. They would not fail her now as she sprang away, fleeing as fast as she could from the monster that called itself 'Blackbeard'.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:02 pm
He frowned at her words, though he'd expected them. He hadn't believed she would step up willingly to do as he said. The pride had very few slaves, but he wasn't looking for slaves for the pride. He was looking for one for himself. His plotting took a lot of time. Though he'd never divulge where it was he went every day, he would need someone to stay home to take care of his home. To do as he said, deliver messages as he needed. Asking no questions.

"See, that's a shame. You choose to flee, rather than holding your ground. What kind of lady are you?" He asked, tsking at her. He was not the fastest lion, but he was capable of calling anyone to his aid. He knew his crew waited for his call, no matter what itw as they were doing.

He took off after her with a grin. He noticed her didn't even have to use his full burst of speed to nearly catch up with her. She was rather slow for what he was used to. Then again, sand couldn't have been easy to run in if you weren't used to how it shifted under your paws. He did not fear her escaping, he really feared nothing.. Except death, he did not want to die.

Leaping at her, he extended his claws as if he was reaching out to catch a zebra for his hunger. This was a hunt indeed, even if his hunger wouldn't be satisfied after it.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:24 pm
His insult was lost on the wind as she raced away. Her soft legs, unused to running full speed, were sluggish and heavy, but she had to escape, she just had to. It was the fastest she'd ever gone--she'd never hunted before a few days ago for herself, and even that took no running; she'd dug out a hare burrow to find a snack. With the wind rushing in her ears and her heart pounding, she thought for a moment she would manage the escape, and leave this demon behind. A prayer of thanks flittered through her mind.

And was cut short by a piercing pain in her haunches and along her back. Something heavy, attached to the claws digging into her, fell atop her, bearing her down. She roared in anguish, feeling for the first time her blood flowing free of her body, staining her hindquarters blacker than black.

She struggled beneath him, trying to wriggle free. The pain was a new sensation, and it struck her wild, making her frantic. She snorted and thrashed, not at all ladylike for fear of her life. Would he kill her? Maim her? What had she done to deserve this? Hadn't she always pleased her gods? She'd tried...she'd always tried. She gave a fierce kick, trying to hit him in the chest and knock his claws from her flesh, but then she sagged, panting and spent. "Let me go...you wicked thing..." Her voice was half threatening, half pleading. Why hadn't the gods saved her? Was this...was this her punishment? Maybe she should just accept it gracefully...No...no...

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:11 pm
His claws dug into her hindquarters, sinking into flesh. He growled as he pulled her down, aware she was probably in extreme pain. She was pretty, he would give her that, but she was prettier with the marks to her body now. She had been too perfect, too clean. Now she was going to have marks of a fight, and that was a thrilling feeling within his bones.

He leaned over, whispering slowly in her ears as he still felt the blood seeping from her wound as it dripped against his back paws. He stood over her, dominating her, as he leaned down.

"You will do as I say. Willingly, and without ever a question as to why. If you can manage to be good at that, there will be rewards in store. Fail me.." he paused, letting her have time to be scared of what was going to come.

"Fail me, and I might have to just kill you. I wouldn't want that. Do you want that?" He asked her, his voice low.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

ShinosBee

Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 8:24 pm
She felt like crying. She feared that tears would only make him madder though. She didn't want to die. Not here. Not like this. Alone. Frightened. She would never see her family again. Never be able to make amends to the spirits for whatever it was she'd done. She shuddered at the tone of his voice. Perhaps death would be preferable...

She knew what it was to be a slave. From ancient tales of black and white and red lions terrorizing her ancestors in their previous home. Beaten, made to work, forced to abandon their own will, hopes, dreams. Often they died any way. Hatred mixed with her fear of the lion lording himself over her. But to disobey might mean she would die for certain here and now...

Her form shook, and then seemed to crumple on itself. What choice did she have? She decided that she hated him, but also that she would obey. Surely...surely sooner or later her family would come to find her. She would escape this hell she was being dragged into. But only if she lived long enough to manage it. Silently she shook her head. She did not want to die.

Not here. Not like this. Trapped under the monster's claws.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:31 pm
Emotions had little impact on him, and her tears would have fallen on blind eyes. He didn't care about them. He didn't care about anyone save for himself. And it was hard enough caring for himself that much! She was lucky that he was not hte type to enjoy hitting women. He really didn't find much power in it. He would if they caused him to have to.. But he wouldn't beat anyone for fun. Except maybe a rowdy pirate who had it coming.

He stood, allowing her the room to stand and looked at her with a blank expression. He was showing her no emotion, but he was showing her no cruelty either. Or at least.. not much.

"Let's go. There is work to be done." He commanded, and began heading back towards his den to show her her new home. Yes.. She would do nicely.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items