Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Yukimori Family Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iBlankets

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:47 pm
Zhaidouji Zai

Zai nimbly maneuvered around the girl and examined the interior "I'm not for the formalities. Who's the strongest here? I also heard you may have an equalist living in theese quarter's.." Zai glanced and looked down the entire room, making sure there was nobody trying to sneak an attack on him, He then looked back at Kiki, waiting for her reply  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:08 pm
User Image
Kiki glared at the man. He had no respect for the family that lived in these walls. "You must be drunk. Leave. My family are respectable traders. Leave. Or I'll call my cousin out." The nonbender yelled. She didn't have just her cousin, but also his fiancee would help whip his butt. The dress wearer wasn't about to put up with some rude person who couldn't respect a lady.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

iBlankets

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:05 am
Zhaidouji Zai

Zai sighed and glanced at the girl He smirked and puffed up his chest "You dont realize who i am do you ? You dont watch much Pro-Bending.." He then leans against the wall and ruffles his greasy hair, stating "You're getting defensive lady, Could you be this Equalist i heard of?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:20 am
User Image
Kiki glared at the man. There was no way she was backing down. She was not about to let this guy get the best of her. "I'm sorry, you must not know pro-bending. This is the Yukimori house, as in the family pro-bending Kai Yukimori. We don't keep track of weaklings like you." She answered before getting a strong grip on the man and throwing him to the door. "My cousin doesn't take in idiots."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

iBlankets

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:48 pm
Zhaidouji Zai

Zai watches the girl , Observing her movements , he could tell they were simmilar to a waterbender, As he hit the door he scratched his head "You guys clearly arent aware then.. Im Zhaidouji Zai, The 'One Man Show' Of Pro-Bending. But i can see you dont want me here.. Tsch..." Zai moved infront of the girl, His movements were so jerky they were nearly unpredictable, He was within inches of the girls face , He calmly said "Just be a doll and tell your housemaster, Kai that he knows why im here, I cant do this alone. He then swiftly turned around and began walking out of their housegrounds  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:23 am
iBlankets

angelmage99
User ImageIf he really wanted to talk to her cousin then he should talk to him and not her.She was not going to be some messenger boy. "Talk to him yourself." She yelled out as he walked away. "I'm not going to tell him." She added. The young lady waited to see if he would return.

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:31 am
iBlankets

Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageUser ImageKiki had been gone for a while and Kai was getting a little worried about his cousin. The man excused himself from the table. Assuring that he would be back with Kiki. The man then went to the entrance to see the young woman fuming. "What happened?" He asked curiously. His cousin turned to him. "Some idiot came barging in here and started to call us equalist, then he left and demanded to talk to you, but I'll have the last laugh. I'm not going to tell you who he is. That way he can't talk to you." She smeared. Kai frowned. "Wouldn't that hurt me more than him." He pointed out. He could understand why Kiki was angry, but he was part of this business. Kiki huffed. Her cousin was right. "He's a probender named Zhaidouji Zai." She answered.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:09 pm
angelmage99

iBlankets

User ImageSeren watches as Kai leaves the table. She too then excused herself from the table in order to follow her fiance. She didn't tell the rest of the family that but she kept on walking behind Kai till she stopped next to him. Listening to what Kiki had said about a man calling the family equalists. "But why would someone call the Yukimori Family Equalists. Thats just doesn't make sense at all." She says to the two of them.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:47 pm
iBlankets

Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageUser ImageKiki looked at the woman. It was clear there was an answer for that as well. "It's because we live in a big house and rich equalist have been popping up." She answered. Kai turned to Seren. "Don't worry about it. This house is well protected." He told her making sure that she knew that there was nothing to fear in this house.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 2:54 pm
angelmage99

iBlankets

User ImageSeren nods her head understanding that there had been some rich equalists popping up here and there. She then turns to Kai. "I'm not afraid. I just want to be able to help incase there is a problem." She says to him.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:06 pm
iBlankets

Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageUser ImageKai looked at his bride. It was possible that someone would attack him. He was a public figure and that made him a target. He picked up her hands and smiled. "If this place was ever attacked I want you to run to your parents. I'm going to run the opposite direction." He told her. "I'll make sure someone comes to get you." He then turned to Kiki. "That means you." He told her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:17 pm
angelmage99

iBlankets

User ImageSeren shakes her head when Kai tells her that if this house was ever attacked then she should run. "I won't run Kai. If I'm going to be a part of this family then I want to stay and fight." She says to him, giving his hand a squeeze. The woman knew when to run from danger, but if her fiance was going to stay, so would she.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:24 pm
iBlankets

Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageUser ImageKiki knew Seren was a lovely woman, but this time it was something that she would have to put her heel down on. "Seren. Please run. If Kai is who they are after then you'll be caught too. If you're caught then who will have to come to the rescue?" The young woman pointed out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:33 pm
angelmage99

iBlankets

User ImageSeren looks at Kiki then at Kai. She hadn't thought about that. If Kai was caught then Seren would be the one to come and save him. Giving in, Seren nods her head. "Okay I'll run the other way. But I will come and find you if your missing." She says to the two of them.  

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas