Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Yukimori Family Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 3:49 pm
angelmage99

User ImageTaking a little of everything, Seren's plate soon enough filled up. "Its going alright just a bit stressfull, thats all." She said in reply to Kai's mother question. She was telling a bit of the truth, it was stressfull but it was hard as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:37 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageThe woman smiled at the girl. "Well remember I'm here for you and so is your mother. Have fun with it, try on all the dress, and try all the flavor combo's on cakes." The woman encourage. It was a stop and smell the roses moment.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:57 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren nods her head then she looks at Kai and smiles at him. She was so glad that she had support with the wedding. She would have to soon find a dress and get other things in order. She then took a bite out of her food on her plate.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:04 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageKai smiled at his bride to be. "Don't worry too much. Just go with the flow like waterbending." He offered her advice on how to stay calm when something was stressful. He had to learn that when he started to bend.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:25 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren looks at Kai and nods her head when he told her not to worry too much. "I'll try not to worry too much but I can't make a promise. I may freak out here and there." She said barely in a whisper, only to her fiance. She knew that he would be by her side forever.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:28 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageKai chuckled at the woman and her comment. "Well when you do freak out I'm here for you." He responded. His mother smile. "Both of you look so beautiful together. I'm going to have beautiful grandchildren."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:37 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren smiles at Kai and then she looks at his mother and blushes when she says that they look so beautiful together. She then leans against Kai a bit and sighs softly to herself.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:04 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageKai smiled as she leaned against him. "Not only well-looking, but strong as well. Our children are bound to be benders as well." the man pointed out. "Besides I think you're making her blush."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:07 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren looks up at Kai and smiles at him. She then nods her head agreeing with him about their children being benders. But if they weren't, Seren would be just as fine with that.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:24 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568

User ImageKai looked at her a few times as he ate. "Of course, of course. Just hurry up and have some." The woman responded with a grin. "We'll leave you guys tonight to do as you wish."  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

LoverofMusic1568

Fashionable Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:28 pm
angelmage99

User ImageSeren contuined to eat her food that was still on her plate. She couldn't help but glance at Kai occainsionally but other then that she just kept her eyes down.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:10 pm
Fruitbasketlover1568

User Image ((I'm brain dead))  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

iBlankets

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:04 pm
Zhaidouji Zai

Zai snuck his way into the family mansion, Just to the outside and made a bunch of racket to make it known he was here. He peered around making sure no guards were trying to make a sneak attack on him, He knocked on the door and swiftly sidestepped to the side of the door so he was out of sight , He thought to himself "They must be here.."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image
Kiki heard the noises and excused before getting up from the table and walking towards the door. It wasn't long before she opened up to see a man in front of the doorway. "Ah." came from her mouth. "Welcome to the Yukimori house. I am the eldest child of the eldest son, Kaoru Umino, may I help you." The red dress wearing beauty gave introductory about the person who had opened the door.  

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers