Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Yukimori Family Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:09 am
User Image

Yes it's a large house, but more than one family lives there. It's made up of many members of the Yukimori family.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:54 pm
angelmage99

User Image User Image

[Next Day; Afternoon]

It was a long and tiresome morning on the farm. Sunaiya fed the Chicken-Hawks, and also cleaned the Rhino-Boars' pens. Raki had to herd all of the Cattle-Bears out in the field and patch up the roof of the house. The uncle on the other hand just sat around drinking lychee juice! Once all the work was done, they were covered in a thin layer of mud and grim. Both of them wanted to hurry up and get to training, so they hitched a ride on their Uncle/Dad's Giant Badger-Wolf.

On the way to Kai's house, their Bader-Wolf got in the way of a lot of things in the city. It held up traffic, and knocked down a few cabbage stands. Luckily, the police let them slide off with a minor warning and it's all thanks to Sunaiya. Finally, they made it to the house, but they didn't expect it to be HUGE! They looked at each other, then looked around in complete shock. They left their Badger-Wolf outside, then knock on the front door. "Hey, teach! You in there?" Raki called out loudly.

Cho-Cho Twain

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:14 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
User ImageThe door moved to the left side as a young adult woman looked out. Her eyes were blue as the sea and she was fairly good looking. She smiled at the two cousins and made a nod. Her outfit was that of a traditional waterbender and it was almost like she was fresh off the boat in someways. "I am Kiki Yukimori. You must be the guest that Kai was waiting for. Please follow me." The woman stepped aside and let them in. Once they were in she closed the door and started to go to the right. Her movements took her down the hallway as several giggling children played with water. Several of them looked like the woman and some looked close to something like Kai. She stopped at a door and knocked. "Kai, Honey, you have guest." She then stepped back and looked at the cousins. "Please go in." She told them.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:24 pm
angelmage99

User Image User Image

The two of them looked around as they followed the pretty looking lady. Once she showed them to the room Kai was at, Raki walked right on his with a big grin. "Hey, Kai! Sorry if we're a little late." He said with Sunaiya following from behind.

Cho-Cho Twain

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:36 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
User ImageKai must have been pour over a book he was closing it when the cousins came in. "No worries." He told them as he put the book back it it's spot. He then turned to the youngsters and smiled. "I hope that you didn't have a hard time finding this place." He told them as he stepped closer. "Lets go to a courtyard to train." He told them as she stepped out of the room. He ushered them to follow. He went down several halls before they ended up on the outside of the house in a closed off courtyard. "Do you have any questions before we begin?" He asked his students. If one of them ended up on his team they would need to be open with each other.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:52 pm
angelmage99

User Image User Image

They both looked at each other, then Raki raised his hand like a elementary school kid. "Yeah, um...You don't have a problem with Badger-Wolves, do ya..?" He asked while looking up then back at Kai. Sunaiya had a worried look on her face since their big pet was standing on its hind legs behind Kai. Suddenly, the giant creature swooped him off of his feet, and landed on the animals back. All he really wanted was for Kai to ride around on his back. The cousins had their eyes closed shut tightly, thinking that their pet had eaten their teacher. Sunaiya opened on eye and saw their Badger-Wolf pacing around in a circle with Kai on his back. She nudged Raki to look, but he shook his head rapidly. "Shomo probably already ate him whole! I don't wanna see what the darn animal left behind!".

Cho-Cho Twain

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:01 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
User ImageKai was about to respond that he had no problems with animals as long as they stayed out of the way and behaved. That was until he found himself on the back of a badger-wolf. He was sure how to respond to the sudden change of events. He's mouth for a while was a gap. The creature started to march around and it wasn't long before Kai grabbed the reins and started to move the creature back to the cousins. He stayed cool as he did so and looked down at the cousins. "I hope that you don't have anymore surprises for me?" He asked them before sliding off the creature. "Any other questions?" He asked the two earthbenders.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:09 pm
angelmage99

User Image User Image

The two earthbenders shook their heads as they watched their teacher slide off the animal. Just to make sure that Shomo stayed put, Sunaiya bribed him with dried fish meat. The creature happily gnawed on its tasty treat while she jogged back to Kai and Raki. "So what are we going to do today?" She asked in an eager tone. She wanted to get in as much training as possible, just like Raki..

Cho-Cho Twain

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:20 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
User ImageKai took great note that the badger-wolf liked fish and he would make sure to have a cousin take care of the animal next time. "Our first task is called teamwork plan trust. When working in a team you need to be able to work as a team with each other and have faith. First task is to say something embarrassing. After saying the embarrassing thing you then need to ask two questions that you want to know from your teammates." The man told the cousins. They could do something that simple at least.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:31 pm
angelmage99

User Image User Image

The cousins thought of all the embarrassing things that happened. Raki finally found on and said, "This morning, I fell in the Dung pit..." He had a nonchalant tone, almost as if he'd fell in there plenty of times. 'Is that why you smell so bad..?" Sunaiya questioned as she pinched her nostrils. "'Gross..." Raki frowned and crossed his arms. He was prepared to ask her 2 questions. "Alright then, when was the last time you fell in the dung pit, and did you have time to shower? I doubt you did." Sunaiya rolled her eyes and sighed. "I fell in there like last week, and yes. I did shower afterwards. Maybe if you weren't wasting your time, you would have gotten to shower that crap off of you." The girl got in a little snippy attitude with Raki, but let's face it, he had it comin'.

Cho-Cho Twain

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:52 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
User ImageKai looked at the cousins. He couldn't believe what he was hearing and started to second guess if he should even be sitting next to the two of them. He didn't want to smell up his study with the smell of dung. "I was caught by surprise by a badger-wolf." He said his embarrassing thing. That may not be so bad, but he didn't like that. "Now please ask two questions. One for each of your teammates. They can be about anything." He told them. The goal was supposed to be no secrets as the main purpose.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:00 pm
angelmage99

User Image User Image

So, the two of them could ask any question. Raki began to think of one for Kai. There shouldn't be any secrets, right? Right. "So Kai - i mean - Teacher. What was it like when you entered your first Pro-Bending match?" He grinned bright-fully, pleased with his question. If he too was ever going to be in a match, he might as well hear an experience from someone else. "Yeah, what was it like? Were you nervous? Anxious? Maybe scared?" Sunaiya added, feeling a bit interested into the question as well.

When the two of them were younger, they'd used to pretend like they were actually in the ring, fighting their matches. At the time, these two could only chuck small rock or pebbles at each other. From back then to now, they came a long way. Now, they know most of the traditional earthbending moves, as well as a few modern ones. Sunaiya was still working on her metal bending. So far, she got to bend a metal wire at least an inch. That's improving...I guess...

Cho-Cho Twain

angelmage99

Liberal Ladykiller

22,940 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:21 pm
Cho-Cho Twain
User ImageKai looked at the two cousins while they started to open up and ask questions. It was only the beginning of the journey down a long road that would start with the waterbender. "I will count that only Ruki's question. That means you still have your Sunaiya." The man told the two before he started his story about the beginning of his journey. "I was a mix of everything. Time almost stood still has it came closer and closer. When I got into the ring everything seemed to be over fast. I had been told that I had talent, but I didn't know that until we won." He answered. He probably had won because he had teammates who had been in the business much longer then he had. "Sunaiya what is your question?" He then looked at the young woman.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 4:34 pm
angelmage99

User Image User Image

Sunaiya tapped her chin slightly as her mind began to process. A few seconds later, she grinned and said, "What was the Northern Water Tribe like?" She was curious about most nations or tribes. She also wanted to know more about her family lineage. All she knew was that her ancestors were acquaintances of the Earth King from Basingsei (Idk how to spell it > . <). "If it's too personal, you don't have to answer." She then added while scratching the back of her head.

Cho-Cho Twain

Residential Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces