Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina

Back to Guilds

Welcome to Deus Ex Machina, a humble training facility located on a remote island. 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities
[ prp ] some kind of resolution ( clerise & reine )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 2:53 pm
It was weird to see the labs clear of fog and grey and memories incarnate, free of things that lurked behind the mist.

Free of bodies.

Clarice was leaving, and well...She had spoken to Reine, and while Clerise hadn't heard it...Her suspicions had been roused.

Besides.

She needed to check on starshine anyway. Poor girl had seen Clerise up and down and sideways; the least she could do was fill her in.

danse-hexe

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 9:04 am
She trailed a finger along the wall as she walked down the corridors, heading out of the labs. Reine was sure she was going to miss this place; Halloween, as she remembered it, was dark and gloomy, and up till now her only experiences of the place consisted of capturing students, and.. and well, Thackery.

It was still hard to believe that hunters actually worked with Boogeymen; it made her question a lot of things. Maybe they were doing this out of convenience, maybe.... maybe so many different possibilities. Each one she was coming up with seemed more and more implausible than the previous, until at some point her mind finally stopped working.

So it was a mission, and all she needed to do was follow instructions, as usual. Because she trusted that the higher-ups knew what they were doing.

She just wished she knew, as well, because all the doubts were killing her.

danse-hexe

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 7:56 am
A flash of white hair turned a corner up ahead, and Clerise jogged towards it to catch up.

"Starshine~" she called out, a smile behind the word, her boots tapping against the tiled floor of the Labs.

It really hadn't quite sunk in, yet. That Clarice was going to be gone for months (who would remind her to eat and sleep when she was too caught up in working? Who was going to be there for all the Life kids?), let alone adding Reine to that mix.

Upon catching up to the intermediate trainee, Clerise swung an arm easily around her shoulders, grinning down at her. "You're a hard girl to find, didja know?"  
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 5:48 am
"Oh-- hey." For what the greeting lacked in enthusiasm, Reine made up for it with a hug, lingering a while longer in Clerise's arms than she normally would have. Maybe she needed a bit of extra comfort at the moment- Clerise was one of the people she'd intended on saying goodbye to, anyway.

But that could.. wait a little while. She'd just said goodbye to Kat, and Reine wasn't one of the people who tore band-aids off fast; she had to peel them off slowly, so it hurt less.

Awkwardly she broke away again, habitually reaching a hand up to twirl her hair, short as it was now. "Heh." Hard to find? That was.. true, she supposed; she'd been spending most of her time outside of the underground base, just wandering the halls of the dorms, or even the streets of the town, looking for something to keep herself busy with. She hadn't even realised, though, that anyone had bothered looking for her at all. "What's up?"

danse-hexe

its me debz rolled 1 4-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-4)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 10:27 pm
Huh. Reine wasn't usually the most touchy feely, so the hug came as a surprise. So she wrapped both arms around the slighter girl, giving her a quick squeeze.

"Nothin' much, really." She pulled a runic dagger out, tossing it in the air with practised ease. "Did I ever tell you? Why I've got these around?"

It was something she felt her friends-- and teammates-- should know. Clerise was just glad no one decided to broadcast it.

She doesn't look bitter, and it's like she's at peace, or something like it.

A dosage of Clarice could do a girl good.

[[ even == not wounding self ]]

danse-hexe

THIS IS HALLOWEEN: Deus Ex Machina Training Facilities

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces