Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:06 am
Quote:
Thugisa

I'm in love with Booty Grab. I play during school, I really shouldn't.
I play when I need to finish my homework, in fact I have homework left
untouched because of it... that sounds bad (>.<)
I only buy fish now,
I don't buy items anymore....
I bump a lot. A LOT....
well yeah
(^_^)
Thanks for listening.

Welcome to BGA! If you have any questions check out the new members guide. Now, get back to your homework before you get in trouble! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2014 8:22 pm
Thanks for accepting my request to join. I'm just a crazyweirdfreakyeviloddballgoofysilly and giggly person for the most part. I come here to relax and goof off and be silly and relax. Real life is crazy enough so it's nice to have a place to unwind.

While I don't have as much time as I once did to play, I still keep my tank going and even manage to snag a few grabs from time to time. It's really awesome to see that others see the tanks the same way I do, play 'em all or watch 'em die. And I'm not into watching fish die- it's not fun and makes me feel really dirty. :::giggles::: I'm still waiting for my piranha to eat my water meat and Enki. :::snickers as she goes to torment feed fish again:::

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Cat Sapphire
Crew

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:01 pm
MuyamiKasai
Thanks for accepting my request to join. I'm just a crazyweirdfreakyeviloddballgoofysilly and giggly person for the most part. I come here to relax and goof off and be silly and relax. Real life is crazy enough so it's nice to have a place to unwind.

While I don't have as much time as I once did to play, I still keep my tank going and even manage to snag a few grabs from time to time. It's really awesome to see that others see the tanks the same way I do, play 'em all or watch 'em die. And I'm not into watching fish die- it's not fun and makes me feel really dirty. :::giggles::: I'm still waiting for my piranha to eat my water meat and Enki. :::snickers as she goes to torment feed fish again:::

Welcome to the Guild! heart  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:06 pm
Cat Sapphire
MuyamiKasai

Thank ya girlie. smile

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Cat Sapphire
Crew

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:09 pm
MuyamiKasai
Cat Sapphire
MuyamiKasai

Thank ya girlie. smile

love your avi!  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:14 pm
Cat Sapphire
MuyamiKasai
Cat Sapphire
MuyamiKasai

Thank ya girlie. smile

love your avi!

Thank ya, I've started drifting to some silvers/whites over the past couple years- it's a bit of a change from my normal black and red and dark and evil styles. :::giggles::: Plus I did that when talking to my sis on the phone after having a few drinks. :::she laughs::: I was so in one of my innocent moods.

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Cat Sapphire
Crew

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:52 pm
MuyamiKasai
Cat Sapphire
MuyamiKasai
Cat Sapphire
MuyamiKasai

Thank ya girlie. smile

love your avi!

Thank ya, I've started drifting to some silvers/whites over the past couple years- it's a bit of a change from my normal black and red and dark and evil styles. :::giggles::: Plus I did that when talking to my sis on the phone after having a few drinks. :::she laughs::: I was so in one of my innocent moods.

It's really hard to change your style. Whenever I try something totally different, I usually don't like it much! lol I have a friend who constantly changes her avi...like four or five times during a conversation! She goes through names that often too. But I can always tell it's her!
I think you did a lovely job with it!  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 5:54 pm
MuyamiKasai

Oh, my! Thank-you for the gift! That was very sweet of you <3  

Cat Sapphire
Crew

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 9:07 am
Cat Sapphire
MuyamiKasai

:::giggles::: You're welcome, I'm just not used to actually getting a friendly hello when joining a guild these days. Most people seem too far up others business to be friendly to everyone and they've lost that this is a game and we're supposed to have fun mentality here. :::rolls her eyes but laughs::: Good thing I remember to have fun! If I didn't I think my gall bladder would ooze outta my spleen and make my brain bleed! And that would be messy. :::giggles:::

Laughing is really one of the best thing you can do for yourself, the more you laugh the better you can tackle the really rough crap that gets thrown at you! XD

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2014 7:17 pm
MuyamiKasai
Cat Sapphire
MuyamiKasai

:::giggles::: You're welcome, I'm just not used to actually getting a friendly hello when joining a guild these days. Most people seem too far up others business to be friendly to everyone and they've lost that this is a game and we're supposed to have fun mentality here. :::rolls her eyes but laughs::: Good thing I remember to have fun! If I didn't I think my gall bladder would ooze outta my spleen and make my brain bleed! And that would be messy. :::giggles:::

Laughing is really one of the best thing you can do for yourself, the more you laugh the better you can tackle the really rough crap that gets thrown at you! XD

People take things way too seriously sometimes! I try to stay away from all the drama and just have fun. The best part of Gaia is meeting new people.

Well keep that gall bladder in place and no brain bleeding! -giggles- ugg that sounds awful! emotion_hug  

Cat Sapphire
Crew

Dedicated Gaian

41,975 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500

BGA Kitty

Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:20 pm
Welcome to the guild, Kenzie_rey! ^^
Take a look at the new members guide if you so feel (the second post in the Information Thread) to get some basic information about the guild. There are always contests going on in the main guild forum, if you want to try your luck and skill, and win some fish to work with.
biggrin

Kenzie_rey

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:58 pm
trying to get to my aqarium  

Mickey_McNoodle

Dangerous Prophet

13,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
The B.G.A: Booty Grab Addicts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29