literally the most unflattering thing i have ever worn
  cries
View Results

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:50 pm
MY TITS HAVE NEVER LOOKED TINIER.

I feel so unsexy wearing this.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:08 pm
Victoria's Secret push-up bras are the way to go. Trust me. Best thing I ever invested money in.  

SammehTron

Dapper Businesswoman

4,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:21 pm
SammehTron
Victoria's Secret push-up bras are the way to go. Trust me. Best thing I ever invested money in.

I have push up bras, but I can't wear them under my low back prom dress so I have to opt for a low back bustier.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:23 pm
Oh okay, I see. Aw. =(

Is your thread showing up on the main page? I can't see it for some reason.  

SammehTron

Dapper Businesswoman

4,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:35 pm
SammehTron
Oh okay, I see. Aw. =(

we're in the ladies subforum right now.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:02 pm
What about like, press on n****e covers? FOR REAL YOU CAN GET THOSE FOR STRAPLESS DRESSES  

LeRaven

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:22 pm
LeRaven
What about like, press on n****e covers? FOR REAL YOU CAN GET THOSE FOR STRAPLESS DRESSES

If I have no tits with a bustier, n****e pasties will give me negative tits.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:25 pm
paper giraffes
LeRaven

If I have no tits with a bustier, n****e pasties will give me negative tits.
girl what you talking about no tits wink

I didn't wear a bra or anything in my grad dress, it sort of had a bit of a built in bra so I went with that  

LeRaven

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:29 pm
Are you doing any adjusting of your boobs? Like pulling from your back, under your arm, and bringing it into your boobs to make them fuller?  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:30 pm
SammehTron
Push-up bras with padding are actually bad for your breasts and over time make them smaller. Just so you know.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

paper giraffes

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 8:34 pm
chinotenshi
Are you doing any adjusting of your boobs? Like pulling from your back, under your arm, and bringing it into your boobs to make them fuller?

THANK GOD YOU POSTED.

I am. I pulled so much that my skin turned red. I even got the inserts that helped a little BUT I HAVE ******** v****a ARMPITS AND IT JUST MAKES ME AND EVERYTHING LOOK UGLY AS ********.  
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:50 pm
chinotenshi
SammehTron
Push-up bras with padding are actually bad for your breasts and over time make them smaller. Just so you know.

Really? sad I just bought some for the first time ever in March. They make mine look great. Thank you for telling me.

D;  

SammehTron

Dapper Businesswoman

4,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50

SammehTron

Dapper Businesswoman

4,150 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:51 pm
paper giraffes
SammehTron
Oh okay, I see. Aw. =(

we're in the ladies subforum right now.

OOoohh okay. Now I understand the point of the subforums.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:35 am
paper giraffes
chinotenshi

THANK GOD YOU POSTED.

I am. I pulled so much that my skin turned red. I even got the inserts that helped a little BUT I HAVE ******** v****a ARMPITS AND IT JUST MAKES ME AND EVERYTHING LOOK UGLY AS ******** class="clear">
Could be that the style of the bustier doesn't fit your body shape, or just is a crappy bustier that sits lower than you need to give you lift...
If you want, I can get on Skype and do a quick booby tutorial to make sure you are adjusting yourself properly.  

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

chinotenshi

Tipsy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:40 am
SammehTron
chinotenshi
SammehTron

Really? sad I just bought some for the first time ever in March. They make mine look great. Thank you for telling me.

D;
Yeah. Padding does more harm than good. It gives you less space to put your boobs in the cups, so the "excess" fat/tissue migrates out your armpits and either onto your upper back or upper arms.

Know that nasty arm flab older ladies get? Runaway boob.

To visualize: try to shove two cans of Playdoh into one tiny can. Doesn't fit, does it? It spills out. That's what happens when you use pads in your bra. If you notice, over time you'll need more and more padding to get that "push up" effect.  
Ladies

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff