Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:40 pm
User Image Lian landed lightly on the ground before folding her wings carefully against her back. She had been flying for quite some time and now it was time to give her legs a chance to stretch. Which wasn't to say that she could feel a storm brewing and felt it would be best to get out of the air. She heaved a sigh, wondering if her visions would do anyone besides her any good. Her time in the swamp was a bit too vivid in her mind.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:54 pm
User ImageApple Blossoms skittered back when she first saw the shadow overhead. She generally wasn't afraid, but large, looming figures spiraling down from the sky, well, she'd seen enough kalonas to be wary. So she was surprised when she saw the almost heavenly figure land several feet away from her. The mare was tall, very graceful though she looked exhausted, almost drained. That was the thing that made up her mind, the mare's tired eyes. She stepped forward gingerly, not wanting to frighten the female.

"Hello?" she called gently. "Are you alright?"

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:01 pm
Lian locked her legs to keep from backing away from the small creature. She remembered another small creature that she had befriended what felt like a lifetime ago. Giving the tiny soq a gentle smile, she nodded slightly. "Hello. I am fine, thank you for inquiring. I apologize, did I startle you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:09 pm
Apple Blossoms paused as she noted the mare's sudden stiffness. "Only a little," she admitted softly. "When things drop out of the sky, they're not always good." She continued gently, "Have you journeyed long?"  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 8:24 pm
"Ah... yes... I've... traveled quite a bit. I was heading toward my uncle's home. Do you live in this area?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:42 pm
Apple Blossom nodded in the affirmative, "I do just a little ways away. You look hungry - we have lots of apples, live in an orchard actually. There's a nice stream that runs through it too if you need to rest. You would be more than welcomed," she assured the mare warmly.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:02 am
Lian smiled wearily. The small usida seemed friendly enough, but Lian had learned, the hard way, that friendliness could be a mask for something darker. Still, she sensed nothing malevolent in this little creature. "Thank you, that would be wonderful."  
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2012 8:56 pm
"Wonderful!" the little mare chirpped happily. "Then, please, come with me. It's just down the lane. You can rest, munch on some apples, relax before you begin again on your travels. Sometimes, you know, it's not so much the destination but the journeying that's important..."  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 7:05 pm
She smiled faintly as she followed the little creature. "That has always been how I felt."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:05 pm
Apple Blossom giggled, "Well you do have the look of one who journeys quite often, so I guess you would know. Is there anything special happening in the home of your uncle? An event or celebration?" she asked with an added excitement.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:22 pm
Lian chuckled. "Oh, most likely not. If there was, then I would not be heading there, not if I wished to see him. My uncle is very... anti-social, you see. He doesn't like the company of others."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:21 pm
"Oh," the little mare's expression suddenly fell flat. "Oh, I'm so sorry. I guess I shouldn't have pried. I've always been a little too interested in what everyone else does, little quirk, maybe a bad habit..." she trailed off.

However unable to stand walking in only silence (it was her one weakness, she didn't like it when it was too quiet) she ventured to ask, "Then you're going off to...have a nice quiet rest?"

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:39 pm
"You weren't prying," she assured the usida. "It was an understandable assumption. And not so much a rest as to let my uncle know I still live. He worries. Not that he would admit it, but he does. He raised me, you see."  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:04 pm
"Oh," she said knowingly. "Then of course he would worry. I know I worry about my family members when I don't see them for any great length of time..." she paused a moment in her prattling and gave the mare a critical look. "Have you been away so very long that he might doubt you still live or..." she trailed off, unwilling to put her question to voice. The mare was lovely and obviously one of the heavenly types and it was not uncommon, she supposed, for her new found friend to find herself fin some dangerous situations that a little mare like herself could barely imagine.  

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 7:06 pm
Her smile wilted as exhaustion and experience weighed down on her. "When I left, I would have said no. I wanted to see the world, learn more. But... well, he's rather protective, and I was a.... wild... child."  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff