Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:06 am
”Welcome.”

The male flopped onto his stomach and folded his paws, shuddering as he felt a chill. He was still slightly wet, that wasn't helping things. He was content, though, and eyed the weaker male. Just minutes ago he was fine! This was strange and unusual, and for a few minutes he wondered if it was a plot. Still, even if it was, he'd help the male until it was clear he no longer needed it.

”Sleep.” He ordered, raising. He would be getting the male some food while he slept, if he slept. He was actually being kind for once.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:48 pm
It was strange but also slightly nice to see abel acting different. The boy was definitely a mix of interesting emotions.

However there was the whole part about sleep. Vanna sighed and watched Abel, he was right in the fact that sleep would definitely be needed. However sleep was also the devil. He looked at the white male and debated on which would be the worse evil. Finally deciding that he should try to get some sleep he let out a weak nod towards Abel. Here was to hoping he didn’t have any weird dreams that raised abel’s curiosity or attack him once he woke up.

“Alright I’ll sleep” he stated closing his eyes.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:38 am
”Good. Don't be an a**, actually sleep.”

Only a special character called the sick assess. He regarded the other carefully before heading towards the mouth of the cave. Hunting needed to happen, but he wasn't about to go for fish again. He was alright not approaching the water for a bit. Slipping into the cold world, his still damp fur caused him to violently shudder as he headed off. The other was lucky he returned favors...

Padding off into the woods, it took awhile until he saw a rabbit rustle by. Immediately, he took off after it, damning Vanna the entire time. He hadn't wanted to stretch his muscles today. Today was going to be a lazy day. Hmpf.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:22 pm

Vanna would have loved to actually get some sleep. However for the longest time his own worries about what he might dream of kept him up. Finally he realized he was being stupid about the whole thing. If he kept obsessing over the whole thing he was just setting himself to dream of that incident. Once that was cleared up he started to feel his tiredness from earlier returning and he eventually fell asleep.

It wasn’t a very peaceful sleep and mostly restless but the dreams where pretty universal. They where Memories of growing up and watching Mai, then getting into the fights with his father about how he should act like. Eventually it led to the memory where Mai had gone missing and he had gone after her, getting lost in the clothes.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:49 pm
The rabbit was proving to be tricky, and while Abel was all up for hunting usually, right now he wasn't really in that mood. He was annoyed, though wasn't quite sure why. The rabbit had leapt behind a tree and vanished when he leapt to view it, his ears flicking back in annoyance. This reminded him of the story his father told him of the horned rabbit he had once chased, tail lashing. Dumb, his family was plagued with bad luck with rabbits.

Turning his back on the damned tree, he padded off to find something else. Luck was on his side it seemed, revealing itself as he leapt over roots and stumbled upon a small, wounded badger. Without thinking, he walked over and bit into it's neck, lifting the new meal and padding back to the den quietly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:27 pm
Vanna sighed getting dragged out of sleep from the sudden achiness that had developed over him. He hated being sick, absolutely hated being this sick. Ugh he should have just left Abel to freeze to death and drown… of course as soon as the thought entered his mind he knew it was a lie. He didn’t really feel that way at all. He didn’t know what it was about the boy. He suppose he could say it was close to his own situation however he had a pretty good idea that Shai wouldn’t give a flying rat’s a** if abel told him he was gay. Where as Vanna’s father had almost murdered him over it.

Maybe it was Abel was so obvious about being inclined towards the same sex that Vanna wanted to stop some one from utterly taking advantage of the boy and hurting him beyond repair. The boy could be as irritating as hell at times, that even Vanna often just wanted to slam him against the wall and do what he threatened all those months ago… and yeah so not good to be thinking about when your mind was impaired for lack of a better word.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:53 pm
When he reached the cave he spotted the now awake Vanna, almost running up there and kicking him in the teeth. Had Vanna actually slept? His tail lashed violently, a warning that he was about to fly off the deep end, when suddenly it froze and his eyes narrowed. No. Vanna was ill. He needed to actually tolerate the other and be.... what was the word, caring? He needed to take care of Vanna. Needed. Not wanted. Don't get it mixed up.

”I brought you food, you ingrate.” Abel mumbled as he slipped into the den and dropped the kill before Vanna, eying the other with brief intrest. What if Vanna needed.... help eating? Horrible! Why was he thinking these foul things?! His paws folded, head jerking to look towards the side, waiting for the other to eat so he could kick Vanna out. Yeah...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:06 pm

He needed to think of better things like Squibbits. They were pretty funny creatures. In reality they were actually squirrels but for some odd reason they liked to hop around like rabbits. Mai had come up with the name when she was just hatched from the bcr practically. Oh it seemed like Abel was back. Why was it the male always looked hot when he was angry. He had that…. Yes mind back to Squibbits. He never really did like eating squirrels too much.
Then Abel spoke and Vanna let out a sigh. Ah well he should have suspected that the earlier behavior wouldn’t have lasted long. He looked down at his meal and wondered if Abel had ever taken care of a sick person before. Ah well at least his stomach wasn’t really quizzy. He gave abel a roll of the eyes just on principal before beginning to eat.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:56 pm
Good, not only was Vanna eating but he was well off to roll his eyes. Abel almost snapped at him that he should show his care-taker more respect but instead offered a grumble back, padding to the back of the cave and flopping onto his stomach, paws folding. Brat. He hoped Vanna choked.... No. Not really. Choking meant he'd need to help the other, again. Wait, why the s**t did he need to help? Hrm. He didn't want a body inside his cave. That was both gross and something Vanna would totally do. Die in his cave just to give Abel trouble.

”Don't choke.” Came the low grunt from the darkness of the cave, his tail swishing.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:28 am

Then again the whole fact that abel was taking time to help him through him off if only a little. So he shouldn’t be complaining too much right? He watched Abel move across the room with that weird gaze again. So squibbits weren’t helping in the least. He always got so funny when he was sick although Abel brought him out of his train of thought again by speaking.
“Choke? Alright I shall try my best no to” Vanna stated. He wasn’t that sick, although he was a lot sicker than he was showing. He was just super glad there weren’t two abels anymore. However walking was sooo out of the question. He wondered how long Abel was going to allow him to stay here.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:23 am
Glaring at Vanna, the male sighed lowly at the response. This man was too much work, yet why was he helping? Flicking his tail I'm agitation, rolling his eyes briefly before curling his tail under his chin.

”And you call me an idiot for falling in the water. You just had to get sick saving me, huh?” Save. Why had the male saved him in the first place? He wished he knew, but he doubted he would ever figure it out. He chalked it up on Vanna being simply ill-minded. A brat. A brat being taken care of by the very sassy and sarcastic Abel. He swore if the other hasn't saved him he would just let him rot... But... Mm.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 11:03 am
“Well you were an idiot, you don’t go out on a shaky tree limb to bat fish in the middle of winter when you don’t know how to swim” Vanna growled. “And I am one as well I guess. I knew it would be disastrous if I saved you. However it doesn’t matter what I did or shouldn’t have done. It’s in the past”
It was rather idiotic but he couldn’t really tell Abel he actually liked the younger male and didn’t want to see the male drown as explosive as some of their arguing and before he already knew it he was in the water trying to save Abel. Even if they were small feelings Vanna didn’t think that Abel was remotely close to handling that from another male, or better yet him. He let out a sigh and looked over at the expressive male.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:49 am
Abel's ears flicked back, about to snarl back and start an argument when suddenly he hushed. Vanna was worried, wasn't he? Or had been. That was why he had been saved, because of Vanna's annoying habit of caring. The white and blue male groaned under his breath. Ugh. Even he could appreciate the other for such a gesture... Besides.. It had been Abel's fault.

”Sorry." Was all that escaped his mouth, spotting the glance and eyes flicking away. Why couldn't he meet the perverts eyes? Shame. He was embarrassed. Vanna had a point, he had been an idiot. However, Vanna was more of an idiot! He never asked for help! Groaning, again, it was clear the male was fighting back his desire to argue, instead turning his back to Vanna.

Hmpf.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:40 pm
Vanna let out a small smile. So Abel could be rather civil when the time called for it. Seriously the younger male was quite fun to watch. He had assumed right though when he saw that even the small bit of worrying instantly caused a growl from the other man’s throat. Another cough wracked through his body although he felt marginally better than when he had first gotten out of the water. He was so ready to start feeling well again.
“It’s not like you got up this morning and went let’s go fall into the river.” Vanna stated. “No need to apologize, although if you really want I could teach you how to swim when it gets warmer. You know so you didn’t have to get saved by me or foxes like me in the future.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 3:22 pm
Swim? That caught the stubborn and impatient males attention. An ear flicked up, head lifting and eyes glancing towards the side, though he didn't actually give Vanna the eye contact he deserved. Instead, he grunted and jerked his head back to stare at the wall. Ha! Like he'd trust Vanna! The other would try and drown him!

"What, so you can try and drown me? I don't think I want to take another death trip, thank you." Still, he was interested. Learning how to swim would benefit him.... and his dad could swim. Maybe he could impress Shai? Or at least not need rescuing anymore... And that was a plus. Vanna wouldn't have an excuse to drag him around anymore.. And he wouldn't have to heal the brat, either.

Not like he minded. The hell did he just think? Course he minded, it sucked! He had to give up his warm den for this idiot and feed him! Hmpf! Bah, now even his mind was against him!

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff