Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:06 pm
User Image

Abel wanted to kill Vanna. He had run away from his home with his parents and siblings just to avoid the little s**t. Vanna was, despite how he protested, his only friend. He was a brat. A perverted little brat that Abel wanted to shake. Yet, sometimes he found himself blushing and fidgeting, and this pissed Abel off more than anything. He hated how stupid he got when Vanna harassed him, and he hated how Vanna simply grinned at him as if he accomplished something.

”Little ******** s**t.” He grumbled to himself. He was padding through a forest he was unfamiliar with, bumping into trees everywhere while he was in deep thought. He'd blame Vanna later. Little s**t! How had they met? He couldn't remember, but somehow Vanna had gotten the assumption that he could make Abel "admit" he was gay. He wasn't. Little s**t. LITTLE s**t!

This fretting had made him walk into another tree. He yelped in surprise, eyes opening in shock before he let out a string of curses. God damn rassle frassle tree!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:47 pm
User Image Vanna let out a tired sigh and shook his head. He had taken refuge in a tree from the harrowing journey he had just put himself though. Seriously why did Mai have to live up a freaking mountain and next to a human village none the less? He was perfectly willing to blame his new brother in law or what ever that stupid brat was to him for putting such stupid ideas in his sister’s head. Plus on top of it he had to act like the perfect gentleman. Ugh who needed sibling in laws.

Maybe that’s why he was so sadistic and perverted when ever he came across Abel. The thought of the younger male caused a chuckle to form on his lips. He had stumbled upon the boy protesting his sexuality to some not important fox. The poor kid was trying to convince himself and others that he wasn’t gay. For some one like Vanna who was pretty much Bi-sexual and strongly leading towards a not so straight arrow it was quite obvious the poor male was in fact not straight.

So Vanna had made it a bit of a game to try and make the other male admit his sexuality. A couple of times Abel had strayed over to toying with some of the suggestions Vanna had made. Then it had been sort of a habit to tease the young male. After all Vanna had admitted he leaned more towards the males than females and Abel wasn’t that bad to look at. If one ignored the language and death threats sprouted at them. Oh he so hoped he didn’t treat the ladies that way.

Suddenly birds darted out of a tree near him and Vanna looked down to see Abel of all things cursing up a storm. One would instantly assume he had walked into said tree. ‘Ouch that must of hurt’ Vanna thought and then wondered why the universe liked throwing them together so much, really he was planning not to run into the male for a while.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:00 pm
He snarled at the tree, flopping about with an annoyed scowl. God dammit! God damn this ******** tree!

”You stupid ******** tree!” He snapped at the tree before dragging himself away from it. He stopped, a familiar scent reaching his nose. Oh hell to the no. His head raised, widened, and scowled. s**t, ********, balls, dammit! Jerking his body to the side, Abel chose to pretend he hadn't spotted Vanna the Pervert. He had no interest in dealing with that a*****e today.

GOD DAMMIT.
Why in all gods name was he here?! Why was he never free from the pervert? Vanna the Pervert always made Abel blush! He had tried to make him sleep with men! He slept with women, thank you. Speaking of which, hadn't he slept with someone a few nights ago? He couldn't remember.... was it a girl? Of course it was! Ugh! Vanna the Pervert had him doubting himself!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:14 pm
Vanna raised an eyebrow at the white furred male and resisted the urge to do a face paw. He was not seriously trying to cuss out a tree was he? That poor poor tree what had it ever done to deserve such scorn. There it was sitting there for millennium and producing oxygen for Abel to breathe. Ah well the tree could probably take it and if it was really offended leaves and nuts would aim to bonk Abel on the head or an angry squirrel would charge him one of the two.

He was hoping Abel wouldn’t spot him because for once it would be kind of amusing to just sit in the tree and watch him but the wind just had to shift and Abel raised his head and looked at him. Vanna let out the customary smirk just to annoy the male and rested his head on the tree branch making no move to leave his nice cool shade. Another eyebrow was raised when Abel decided to ignore him. It sort of intrigued Vanna and he rose his head up again wondering how the other male was going to proceed. Should he mess with Abel until the other made verbal acknowledgement. Mmm it would be interesting to try none the less. Besides he didn’t have anything better to do. Sure he could go seduce some poor unsuspecting male. However he was actually pretty picky with those he allowed to grace his presence for the night. No males in Abel’s situation who where struggling to see if they could be leaned towards the male persuasion at the very least. Well at least if they didn’t ask. It was fun some times when they did ask. However he was always careful with them. He never wanted something to happen like it had with him.

Of course then there was the challenge of seducing other Seme like males. Being a top himself he loved other foxes submitting to him when their ego normally scoffed at such a thing. Maybe that was why Abel was such a fun tease. However if Vanna was actually truthful to himself he knew that it was something different.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:56 pm
It was clear Abel was not going to look at Vanna, or acknowledge him at all. Instead, he headed for his den, tail flicking idly. Nobu was going to visit in a few days, or so he remembered. He might as well fix up the place. Maybe dad would come along.... His face lit up, grinning ear to ear. Then he'd definitely have to clean up, he'd never want to disappoint that man.

Just... why the hell was Vanna here? He wanted to turn around and beat the s**t out of him. If his father saw Vanna... what if Vanna acted like a pervert to him? Then again, why was he so self centered? Vanna probably just happened to be here. Knowing his luck, it was probable... s**t. Rolling his eyes, Abel slipped towards his den, digging up the kill he had hidden before and leaving it where he was as he went to work pushing the rock aside that kept his den closed.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 8:49 pm
Vanna was perfectly content to watch abel move around from his advantage point from the tree. Besides he had such an exhausting day that he wasn’t too sure his normal charming personality would emerge when dealing with the male and that would be such a shame. He couldn’t let Abel know that he was actually a pretty decent and nice guy after all. Plus he had dealt with Renhard all after noon and that wore down any ones patience. Vanna once again wondered what Mai saw in the guy.

Besides here was to hoping that perhaps maybe Abel would get creped out by all the staring, one could always dream. Vanna could come across as quite stalkerish feeling at times if he so wanted it. It wasn’t as if Vanna liked being mean on purpose. At first he had only started talking to the male to try and help with his sexuality. Then after Vanna saw Abel was going to be so charmingly cute about his reactions especially when Vanna preteneded not to be phased by anything, the little kernel of Sadistic tendencies Vanna normally kept hidden leapt for the surface and freedom.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 6:01 am
He was still staring.

Abel had pulled his food into his den and ate, and after the white and blue male was left with nothing else to do but hide. Yes. Hide. He was hiding. You heard him, the fiery Abel was hiding. Vanna was staring, and though he pretended not to notice he did. He could almost feel those eyes. It was driving him nuts. He was very close to throwing something at Vanna, very.

Wait... why not? It might scare the weirdo off, and he could be in peace. Yes. Perfect, he was smart. Grabbing a spare bone, he exited his cave, slipped under the tree, and tossed it.

"Oh. I guess there's no fruit in the tree. I wonder why I tried to throw it." With that, he padded back to his den, flopped down, and went to work at sleeping.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 1:59 pm
Vanna arched an eyebrow and wondered if Abel was running again. It seemed a common thing between them that Abel would get flustered or pissed of or something amusing like that and storm off into his den to ‘hide’ or something silly like that. Personally it amused the crap out of Vanna. Seriously he wasn’t that bad that Abel had to go fleeing into his sanctuary.

Seriously if the Male had been straight Vanna would have been punched or lunged at or something by now. Well that wasn’t entirely true, Abel had in fact thrown stuff at him. In fact most of the time Vanna took it all in stride and just dodged out of the way. Speaking of which, normally their encounters started with the glaring and the insults or Vanna saying or doing something perverted and then Abel ran off to his cave. Now they just needed him to come out and throw something at Vanna,

“Oh come on Dearest, that’s the best throw you can do. This squirrel feels so terrified” Vanna spoke up having easily dodged it since he knew the younger male was going to throw something at his face. Well there went his ability to stay civil during this encounter… crap.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:32 pm
It was clear that he was unable to ignore the other anymore, head turning to frown at Vanna. "My name is Abel. Use it." He snapped, tail lazily flicking as he watched the other, contemplating climbing up there and finishing the job. Instead, he rested his head once more, hiding inside his den further.

"Squirrel my a**. You're probably shaking in fear." He tiredly grumbled, opening one bright eye to view the other. Ugh. He was stupid, Vanna that is. Not Abel, he was a genius in his own eyes. Of course. The male rolled his eyes, nuzzling into his paws.

"My dads coming over, don't be there when he does."

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:52 pm
Vanna rolled his eyes and pulled himself back up to his sitting spot. “Fine, if that is what you wish A-bel” he replied putting emphasis on the white and black thorned male. Who was Vanna to deny a request to properly say a name? “You know I’m obviously in no mood to try to mess with you today. You don’t have to hide away in your tent” Vanna pointed out waving his paw back in forth in an almost dismissing type manner.

“And when have you ever known me to shake in fear. I think that was one of your goals in life a few weeks ago to mess up my life. It almost seems like a pretty normal life to me. “ Vanna teased and then sighed his tiredness from earlier coming back.

“Considering I live around here I don’t think I should have to leave but then again you seem to worship the ground your dad walks on. I don’t think I could stay civil the whole time so I can agree to leave this once for you”

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:52 am
Bristling immediately, it seemed that he did not take well to anything the other had said. Snarling savagely, he left his home to snarl at the male, tail lashing violently.

"I don't worship the ground he walks on!" It was clear that he was far to easy to rile, snarling and spitting mad for a few minutes before he composed himself suddenly, ears flipping backwards. "I just have a good relationship with me father." He added absently, rolling his eyes slowly.

"Besides. I'm sure you're too ignorant for his liking." He snipped back suddenly, a way to both defend himself and his father.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Vanna stared at the other male and kept most emotion out of his voice. The Kit was so deluding himself. After all he denied his own sexuality even to himself to live up to the standards he thought his father would like because, after all the father wasn’t gay so he couldn’t be. Now he supposed some one else in the world could think differently but to Vanna that was a pretty tell tall sign that you worshiped the ground your father stood on.

“Well be glad you have one Abel and stop getting defensive” Vanna sighed and suppressed a cough. Crap he had stressed himself out way too much when he went to go visit mai. Vanna had a very crappy immune system from when he was a kid and almost died from hypothermia when he ran away from his parents to go and find Mai. Luckily Abel would be busy with his dad soon so Vanna could hide it from him.

“well that’s fine with me, you know I don’t care about others opinions of me. However I do wish you have a good time” Vanna stated

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:33 am
"Hmpf." That was the only response he gave, though he eyed Vanna curiously. Did he not have a father? For a second he seemed curious, perhaps concerned, quickly flicking back into a scowl. No wonder the brat was such a pervert! He didn't have a father role model! Not someone as noble and strong as Shai, who was perfect in all ways. His mother was also rather pure, but he favored his beloved father. It didn't help he had the EXACT same thorn markings, in the exact same places as his father. They were almost identical in marking, minus Shinya's influence. However, Abel wasn't as muscled. He was built for speed and stealth, a smaller male.

He was about to question Vanna's family when he smelled his beloved fathers scent. His ears raised and he frantically went back to cleaning, busily forgetting Vanna in favor of a man he was clearly misguided about.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:33 pm

Vanna just gave Abel a straight face as the other looked at him with a curious tone in his gaze. However he wasn’t going to ever probably tell the younger male about his family situation. After all it wasn’t exactly something he was proud of. At least Mai was out safely and exploring the world and he was out being himself. He smirked as apparently Abel got distracted by what had to be his father considering the smells where similar. Well he had promised to get out of the way while Abel’s father was here so with great reluctance he got up from his spot on the tree and winced at the achiness in his bones. He would definitely have to get warm some time soon.

“Have a good visit” Vanna whispered taking one last glance at Abel before slowly climbing down the tree. Once he was firmly on the ground he began walking towards his cave wondering about what he wanted to eat. He should probably stock up if he wasn’t allowed to show his face

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 5:41 pm
- Time Skip -

"Vanna." He grumbled as he woke up, biting back disgust at the fact that was the first name he had uttered, not clearly remembering why, either. Biting back his anger, the male glanced about his cave, sighing lowly.

Shai had left earlier that night, returning to Shinya for the night. Sometimes he wished his father would stay the night, but he understood. Hell, if he had a mate he'd probably do the same, right?

Of course he would. Father did, so he had to, as well. Leaving his cave, the males stomach grumbled briefly, eyes flicking to the side. Perhaps fish would be a good meal for the day?

RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff