Submit

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:37 pm
Alice is the younger out of her and her sister. She was always hanging onto her twin when they were little. Now that they are more grown up Alice had to let go a little on her twin, she did not like this. But she has been trying to get her attention, she doesn't even understand why she wants it so much.

Name: Alice
Personality:
Picture:
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:59 pm
Name: Amy
Personality: Kind, a bit loud at times, caring, helpful
Picture:
User Image

Kieramist

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:04 pm
"A-amy." Alice said in a shy manner to her twim. "Are you awake?" she asked. She had just woken up  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 3:17 pm
Amy yawned softly and rolled onto her stomach. "Hm...? Oh, yeah, I'm awake Alice..." she murmured as she sat up. With another yawn, Amy rubbed her eyes and stretched a bit. "Do we have school today?" she asked, not really wanting to go.

Kieramist

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:26 pm
Alice shook her head. "N-no." She said. "I was wanting to know what you wanted for breakfast, mom and dad went to work and it's Saturday." She said with a soft smile as she brushed some of her hair out of her face, her blue eyes sparkled as she looked at Amy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:52 pm
Amy smiled a little and nodded. "Okay, that's good. I didn't want to go today... I really didn't want to see Danny of Julie today. They're being bothersome again," she muttered, then looked at Alice, thinking about her question. "Um, can you make pancakes? Oh, and bacon! Please?" Amy smiled at her twin, glad that at least one of them could cook.

Kieramist

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:53 pm
Alice smiled. "Yeah, I'll go do that." She said with a nod and she went to the kitchen and began to cook. After a while it was finished and Alice went up to Amy's room and served her breakfast in bed. "Here you go."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 9:35 pm
"Okay, thanks Alice!" Amy said with a grin as her twin left the room. She laid back down on the bed and sighed. What to do today... Mom and Dad are at work, so they won't be home till later... she thought, sighing again. When Alice came back in with her breakfast, Amy sat up and thanked her again. "Wow, this is really good, Alice," she said as soon as she swallowed a few bites. "I'm so happy that you can cook, or else I'd be starved by now."

Kieramist

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:11 pm
Alice laughed softly. "Oh I'm sure you would learn if you had to. Besides, I like cooking for you, I like making you happy Amy." She told her twin with a friendly smile.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 pm
Amy put a finger on her lip, then shook her head a little. "No, probably not... You know how lazy I am when it comes to cooking," she said with a giggle. "Thanks Alice. It makes me happy knowing that you care that much about me." Amy smiled kindly and thankfully at her twin, then went back to finishing her breakfast.

Kieramist

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:33 pm
Kitty 5462

Alice smiled. "Oh, I know you would." She told her. "You always do something if you are hungry enough." She said sweetly. "Do you have anything planned today?" She asked her, hoping that she didn't.

((Will you quote me from now on please? I usually forget if I'm not quoted))  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:37 pm
minihost2

Amy shrugged a bit after thinking it over. "Yeah, I guess you're right," she said, setting the empty plate on the side table by the bed. She thought for a moment again, then nodded. "Um, yeah. I have to go to soccer practice today. Well, if it doesn't rain... But that's from four to five thirty."

|| Yeah, sure. ||  

Kieramist

minihost2

Desirable Lunatic

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:26 am
Kitty 5462

Alice nods happily. "Ah, okay. Then we should do something." She suggested to Amy. The only thing Alice was in was water polo and art club. But the water polo has not even started up yet so she had a lot of free time.  
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:54 am
minihost2

Amy stretched and got off of her bed. "Yeah, that sounds good. But, what to do...?" she said, putting her index finger to her lip, thinking of something they could do. "I have no idea... But, I should probably get dressed first." Amy smiled a little and walked over to her closet.

Kieramist

1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff