The Hunt for Plots (OPEN)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:32 pm
Hello, welcome to Lilbabe's plot thread. I know it's not fancy or anything but please take a look around and see if you'd like to rp with me. For now, I'll only focus on one dog at a time.

Spotlight
Pua - Service Dog

If you'd like to rp just poke me here. If you'd like to see my other dogs, check out my journal. My other dogs are always open to rp, just ask.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:38 pm
User Image

About: Pua is a sweet girl. She is a service dog and her owner is a blind boy named Reid. She cares very much about Reid and will do anything for him. She would even sacrifice her life for his own. Being a service dog makes her quite proud. Pua has a disliking towards dogs that don't like humans or don't want to have a human companion.

Looking for: I would love for her to meet with outcasts to get a better understanding of what their lives are like and why they chose it. I would prefer she meet one outcast that is particularly mean to her and one that is actually nice to make her question her opinion on outcasts.

Since she loves Reid so much, I think it would be great if Reid got in trouble and Pua had to rescue him. The only problem being that she needs help. In comes a hero dog to help her out and rescue her best friend. This could also possibly lead to mating or if not, just friendship.

If the above plot doesn't lead to a mating, I'd like her to meet a male dog that is just as sweet as her.

If you have any ideas, feel free to throw them at me! I'm open to suggestions. ^^  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:40 pm
RP List

❃ N/A

( *Note: The rp's that will be listed here will be ones specifically pertaining to plots. All others will be placed in my journal. )

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Reserved

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:42 pm
OPEN!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image

Paxx is a police dog, who could be the hero you are searching for.
He carries the little star with him as a token from his police squad, signifying that he has performed outstanding in the line of duty. (it isn't shown on a string, but that is how he carries it)

Perhaps whenever Reid gets in trouble, Paxx somehow overhears Pua's frantic barking and runs to the rescue. smile

Moxxiie

Moxxiie

Questionable Explorer

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:24 pm
User Image

Chemarush

Chemarush is a bundle of energy who just can't seem to be still for even a second! Since Reid is blind, the Pomeranian could be casually playing around in front of Reid and catching the kid's attention. Since Chemarush loves attention, she lures the kid into somewhere that the boy has never been but there seems to be a friend that he just made - the purple dog. She eventually leads the boy back to where she found him with the dinglings of her bells where she meets Pua, apologizing for the trouble that she may have caused.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:59 pm
Moxxiie

That sounds great! He sounds exactly like the kind of hero she would need. I can start it as soon as I think up what kind of trouble Reid would get into.

xKOVAKtheWOLFx

Sounds like fun! Maybe they live in the same neighborhood and Chemarush comes across Reid in the yard while Pua is in the house getting something for him. Be warned though, Pua will give her a very stern scolding. Reid is akin to her baby. He is around 10 years old.  

Lilbabe808

Friendly Grabber

❥ Plot Recruitment

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces