Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Graveyard
Soooo.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lDelta

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:08 pm
brainnsoup
lArchangel
I'm still a kid. ;[
Savor it!
Adulthood is for chumps!
You have to go to college/work and people expect you to know stuff and everything that you wanted to do as a kid but weren't allowed to now seems dangerous/irresponsible.

I kinda have to start work experience soon, too. Bleeeh, i'm scared.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:17 pm
lArchangel
brainnsoup
lArchangel
I'm still a kid. ;[
Savor it!
Adulthood is for chumps!
You have to go to college/work and people expect you to know stuff and everything that you wanted to do as a kid but weren't allowed to now seems dangerous/irresponsible.

Really? I thought you were only like 14.
Either way, you'll be fine. (: Just show up on time, and don't get caught sleeping.

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:24 pm
brainnsoup
lArchangel
brainnsoup
lArchangel
I'm still a kid. ;[
Savor it!
Adulthood is for chumps!

Either way, you'll be fine. (: Just show up on time, and don't get caught sleeping.

Working kind of sucks unless you have a job you like so make sure you find a job you like otherwise your life will suck. Also I feel robbed of a year of my childhood since I started school early. Now I have to worry about university and stuff when I'm still supposed to be chilling.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 4:34 pm
AdvanceEX
brainnsoup
lArchangel
brainnsoup
lArchangel
I'm still a kid. ;[
Savor it!
Adulthood is for chumps!

Working kind of sucks unless you have a job you like so make sure you find a job you like otherwise your life will suck. Also I feel robbed of a year of my childhood since I started school early. Now I have to worry about university and stuff when I'm still supposed to be chilling.
I've been kind of lucky in the sense that I've never had to have a real job.
I've babysat and done odd-jobs for family and volunteered and stuff, but I never had to get a real job as long as I was in school or something.
I have to get a job this summer though, and that's fine, because I actually want a job, I just really don't look forward to actually applying to places. Looking for a job is the worst ever. XD

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:06 pm
brainnsoup
AdvanceEX
brainnsoup
lArchangel
brainnsoup
lArchangel
I'm still a kid. ;[
Savor it!
Adulthood is for chumps!

I've babysat and done odd-jobs for family and volunteered and stuff, but I never had to get a real job as long as I was in school or something.
I have to get a job this summer though, and that's fine, because I actually want a job, I just really don't look forward to actually applying to places. Looking for a job is the worst ever. XD

I know what you mean, I went job hunting a few months ago and had zero luck. In the end I ended up working at McDonald's right now (which I wouldn't recommend unless you are desperate). So yeah, I want to quit but then that would involve looking for a job..again.  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:17 pm
AdvanceEX
brainnsoup
AdvanceEX
brainnsoup
lArchangel

I know what you mean, I went job hunting a few months ago and had zero luck. In the end I ended up working at McDonald's right now (which I wouldn't recommend unless you are desperate). So yeah, I want to quit but then that would involve looking for a job..again.

Having a job is a good thing, have your own money ...do what you want sort of thing. I've had a job since I was 16. As stated before, working a job you hate can make your life a little miserable but hey at least you are making money.

I work at Wal-Mart....one of the worst places in the world gonk but it's better than being without money. It's also good job experience. Once you get that first job, things come by a bit easier afterwards. 3nodding

However, going to school and working at the same time really really sucks....unfortunately, I have to do so all the time. sweatdrop

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

lDelta

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 7:47 am
Starlight Dragon
AdvanceEX
brainnsoup
AdvanceEX
brainnsoup
lArchangel

Having a job is a good thing, have your own money ...do what you want sort of thing. I've had a job since I was 16. As stated before, working a job you hate can make your life a little miserable but hey at least you are making money.

I work at Wal-Mart....one of the worst places in the world gonk but it's better than being without money. It's also good job experience. Once you get that first job, things come by a bit easier afterwards. 3nodding

However, going to school and working at the same time really really sucks....unfortunately, I have to do so all the time. sweatdrop

I am only fourteen. I guess schools in Britain are different to elsewhere. In Primary schools, we have nursery, reception, year 1-6 and then we move to Secondary school. From Secondary school it goes from year 7-11, and i'm in year 10 at the moment.

But after school it goes to sixth form, then colledge, then university. Though, you can start work right after ending secondary school.

Hey, also, what happened to the roleplay section? I have a craving for Dragon Age. ;3

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff