Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dragon Age : A Real Fans Guild

Back to Guilds

A dragon age guild. Game focused. A rp forum is available though. 

Tags: Dragon, Dragon age origins, Bioware, Grey Warden, Dragon age 2 

Reply Graveyard
Soooo.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:35 pm
lArchangel
brainnsoup
lArchangel
Starlight Dragon

Garrus has always been my fave-fave. ;3. I even named myself after him, duh.

brainnsoup

Alice is such a crazy game, and i haven't even played the first. Too afraid to. D:
You haven't finished ME2? Gurl, get out there and buyyy it.

Basically, BBC is a channel on TV. (British Broadcasting Channel) But, there are like, 20+ of BBC's channels. (BBC1, BBC2, BBC Sport, Dave, Dave Ja Vu) And with BBC iPlayer, you can watch these channels live or watch programs that have been aired within the weeks. It's actually pretty cool ;3
I sucked at the first one! D: My roommate got it free because she pre-ordered the game or something, We couldn't even figure out what to do. But the great thing about the second one is that it has a summary of it in the game, so you can read about everything that happened.

And yeah, we have BBC America here. It's cool because they used to play Doctor Who reruns all the time. Then when the new seasons with Matt Smith came out, they played those all the time. And that was okay. But recently ALL they play is Gordon Ramsey shows. And it's like "Really, BBC? You have how many tv shows and this is ALL you play for us? Why do you hate my country? ):"

I think they still do play alot of re-runs. I don't know, personally. There are soooo many BBC channels. ;[

Gordon Ramsey swears so much, it's unbelievable. Sure, he's a good cook, and he's supposed to be a really nice guy irl, but gawsh... Every minute they're blanking something out.
The swearing doesn't really bother me, since I swear like a trucker irl.
It's just that on his shows he's so annoyingly mean for absolutely no reason, it's just cheesy. Nobody's that angry.
And on his other shows, when he's not supposed to be mean all of the time, he actually comes off as kind of likable and interesting, so I don't get the whole mean thing.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:57 pm
Haha I didn't destroy it or anything XD . I saw a video on how to repair it but you have to open it up and dismantle just about every single piece. I'm about 70% done (it's actually tough to do :/ ) but I'm missing a few tools to complete the operation sweatdrop I'm not sure I'll be able to fully complete it.  

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:12 pm
Starlight Dragon
Haha I didn't destroy it or anything XD . I saw a video on how to repair it but you have to open it up and dismantle just about every single piece. I'm about 70% done (it's actually tough to do :/ ) but I'm missing a few tools to complete the operation sweatdrop I'm not sure I'll be able to fully complete it.
Ooh, neat.
What do you still need to do?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:16 pm
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
Ooh, neat.

To get a screwdriver that can unscrew these insanely tiny screws. We have just about a million different screwdrivers at home and not one worked gonk I'll have to see which one I need and maybe go buy it. I also need a "thermal paste" of some sort and uhh that's about it.  

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:23 pm
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
Ooh, neat.

To get a screwdriver that can unscrew these insanely tiny screws. We have just about a million different screwdrivers at home and not one worked gonk I'll have to see which one I need and maybe go buy it. I also need a "thermal paste" of some sort and uhh that's about it.
Thermal paste? o.o
Can you get it online? That's what I would do.
Actually, scratch that, I personally would take it to one of my friends who understands this stuff and make puppy-dog eyes until he fixed it.
Do you have any friends who work with technology that are vulnerable to puppy-dog eyes? XD

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 7:29 am
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
Ooh, neat.

Thermal paste? o.o
Actually, scratch that, I personally would take it to one of my friends who understands this stuff and make puppy-dog eyes until he fixed it.
Do you have any friends who work with technology that are vulnerable to puppy-dog eyes? XD

Haha yeah I have a few friends who are good with computers and any form of technology. I can try.... maybe one of them will be up for this job. XD  

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:03 am
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
Ooh, neat.

Thermal paste? o.o

Haha yeah I have a few friends who are good with computers and any form of technology. I can try.... maybe one of them will be up for this job. XD
It's worth a shot. Better than buying a new Xbox.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:23 pm
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
Ooh, neat.

Thermal paste? o.o

He just bought one today >_> he lacks the patience haha.  

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:33 pm
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon

Thermal paste? o.o

Bwahaha. X3 Nice.
I'm telling you though, having your own Xbox for the price of a screwdriver and whateverthehell thermal paste is is a good investment, at least if you plan on moving out in the next few years.
Though I can say from personal experience that bringing all of your video games to college isn't the best idea ever...

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:43 pm
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon

Thermal paste? o.o

Bwahaha. X3 Nice.
I'm telling you though, having your own Xbox for the price of a screwdriver and whateverthehell thermal paste is is a good investment, at least if you plan on moving out in the next few years.
Though I can say from personal experience that bringing all of your video games to college isn't the best idea ever...

If I'm to move out in the next year or so it'll be with my boyfriend and he already has an X-Box 360. XD

Doesn't matter though, I am still thinking of trying to repair the thing on my own. I'll be proud of myself if I can somehow manage to do so. 3nodding

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:31 pm
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon

Bwahaha. X3 Nice.

If I'm to move out in the next year or so it'll be with my boyfriend and he already has an X-Box 360. XD

Doesn't matter though, I am still thinking of trying to repair the thing on my own. I'll be proud of myself if I can somehow manage to do so. 3nodding
Sounds pretty serious!
If two Xbox 360's isn't the foundation of a healthy relationship, I don't know what is!

...Seriously, I don't know what is. I'm piss-terrible at being a grownup.

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:21 am
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon

Bwahaha. X3 Nice.

Sounds pretty serious!
If two Xbox 360's isn't the foundation of a healthy relationship, I don't know what is!

Yes of course, having two will mean we will last foreverrrr! 8D
hahaha.

... Oh I'm pretty bad as well with the grownup part. I'm lucky I found someone as silly and dorky as I am. Some times I do the most ridiculous things in front of him that anyone else would look at me like I'm some freak...but he either laughs and/or joins along with me in the stupidity. xp

Starlight Dragon
Crew

Sparkly Pumpkin

lDelta

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:42 am
I'm still a kid. ;[  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:32 pm
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon
brainnsoup
Starlight Dragon

Bwahaha. X3 Nice.

Sounds pretty serious!

Yes of course, having two will mean we will last foreverrrr! 8D
hahaha.

... Oh I'm pretty bad as well with the grownup part. I'm lucky I found someone as silly and dorky as I am. Some times I do the most ridiculous things in front of him that anyone else would look at me like I'm some freak...but he either laughs and/or joins along with me in the stupidity. xp
Mhm, I'm pretty sure 75% of divorces are caused by arguments over who gets the PS3.

X3 That's sweet. That's how you know you're with the right person. XD

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

brainnsoup

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:42 pm
lArchangel
I'm still a kid. ;[
Savor it!
Adulthood is for chumps!
You have to go to college/work and people expect you to know stuff and everything that you wanted to do as a kid but weren't allowed to now seems dangerous/irresponsible.

Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff