Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]
[PRP] Starga'e x Shavar'Nix: How did I get here?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:01 pm
Players Involved:

User Image
User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:03 pm
"Run.Run.Run." Shavar chanted as he made his way around the earth, leaping, twisting, and stopping when needed. He loved days like this were one could just mindlessly have a good time burning off energy with a fast pace and not have to worry. "Almost there. almost there." He could see the check point from a distance or atleast he hopefully thought it was the check point. It certain was getting hotter with each step he took. Infact, he looked down at the white gradey stuff he was currently stepping on. "Ow!" He started to hop around to give his small paws a break from the heat. Shavar whirled around looking for a shaded area and spotted a small-leafed tree. "I guess that will do for now!" He said aloud to himself as he moved quickly to the area to rest.

Starga'e flicked her starry tail lazily and looked around with her white eyes in boredom. Her siblings, massive in numbers, were about here and there up to their own things of play. She looked to the sky and willed it to be night time. That was here favourite when all the stars started to peek out hidden by the sun and clouds. Give her night any day and she would be happy as well as content. She was very mature for her age and tended to look on the future to figure out what she wanted to do with herself. She often wondered if she were going to stay in this heated land or leave and if she did leave would she be happy about it?

"Whoa that was a close one," He muttered to himself as he blew on his paws. " They nearly melted off." He chuckled at the image he created, just think... walking around with melted paws. Ridiculous really. "I wonder where I've gotten myself too... One thing I do know is that its so fracken hot out here." Licking his lips absently he looked around trying to find a better path one that wouldn't be too harsh on his small paws. Finding some water would be a welcoming site as well but he would take what he could get for now.

Starga'e heard a voice, one that sounded closeby her current position. Looking side to side to see if anyone was watching her and nodding once when she was alone Starga'e moved closer to go investigate. It was a male... at least she thought it was a male. Tilting her head she took in his skinny appearance and comet-like design, which was lovely, with interest. She arrived just in time to catch the tail-end of his monologue"That's because you are in a desert, and deserts are hot." She lectured in a deadpan voice. "Also what you are stepping on is sand."

Shavar jerked his head to the sound of the young voice, posed to fight the unknown enemy. But what he ended up doing was raising an eyebrow instead. "I see. Thanks kid." He almost snorted in amusement as the young female clearly didn't like being labeled 'kid' but decided against snorting as he didn't want to step on anyones toes. "The desert huh? It looks..." He looked around trying to come up with something. "Kinda dead 'round here. I'm Shavar'Nix but you can call me Nix or Shavar whatever you want." He said flippantly if not awkwardly.

Starga'e wrinkled her nose at the name the adult feline gave her before eyeing him while sitting primly balanced on a rock. "Desert life is not for everyone or so my family tells me... I'm Starga'e and I don't really have a nickname like yourself... Nix." Her eyes narrowed in thought. " Your name means night. I like that as night is my favourite cycle."

"Actually it is short for Phoenix and mythological bird of fire." Shavar cleared his throat and found himself fastly becoming bored. It's not that he didn't find this females company enjoyable... it was just... he was always in motion. He enjoyed running and keeping busy. The only time he was in one spot was during rest and even then it wasn't that long. "I sorta like day time best actually, I mean don't get me wrong night time is just as beautiful but I like daytime activities better." He shrugged while looking around once more.

Starga'e her head curiously...a firebird that was kinda interesting. She watched as the other male was distracted he seemed to be looking for something. "What are you looking for? Maybe I can help." She looked at him with serious eyes, eyes that were much older than her years. "I know the area a little bit than you so what could it hurt. Besides I have to get back soon to my mother and father I don't want them to worry about me." She paused here not knowing what else to say to the adult male. "Don't take this the wrong way but...what are you? I don't think I've seen a feline like you before."

He nearly laughed at her comment about what he was. "Well little miss, I am a cheetah." He bowed a little gamely as well as gentlemanly. "As for what am I looking for well... preferably something to drink and the way out of this area. I do like warmth but this place is a bit too much for me. I am much more comfortable in the Rogue Lands and really it is all I've known."

"Oh.. a cheetah huh? Interesting, I will have to file that away for future. Well I'm afraid there isn't much water around these parts. I usually see members go on the border lands to gather water in containers and bring them home. As for how to leave well if you take that path over there." Starga'e pointed with her tiny paw off to the right. "That should take you back home. That is where I saw you come from anyways." She thought he was kind of silly for not knowing which direction he came from. "You really should pay attention." She said both in a kind and repremanding tone.

Nix came closer patted her on the head, which she found degrading, and winked before thanking her as he wandered off in the direction she had told him to go.

END.  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

[IC] Abandoned Temple [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas