Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Amidatti Family Estate Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LlyanaLuna

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:43 pm
~ Amidatti Family Estate & Temple ~

User Image

~ Waterside Temple / Dojo ~

User Image

- Interior -
User Image

~ Description / Important Notes ~

- The Amidatti family estate is a series of Forest surrounded, run down temples that had never properly undergone Republic Cities urban development process's. There are only a variety of dirt roads winding through a dense forested hillside, and only the tips of temples can be seen from a distance. The estate is found along the waterside onlooking airbender island, and to this day is not considered to be fully a part of republic city, and more of a natural preservation site. The site hosts a variety of; Meditation temples, gardens, Training Dojo's and temples renovated into family apartment complex's. The forest itself surrounding the estate is often used for the Amidati's families training exercises, and is also a popular tourist attraction. Most of the temples are off limits without permission of a member of the Amidatti family, excluding the residential area and waterside temples / dojo's.

- The main road of the estate splits off and leads to both the docks onlooking airbender island, and republic cities park. The transition from the estate to the park is almost seamless, so many people going for strolls tend to stray off into the estates forests and vice versa.

~ List of Estate-Related Characters ~
* This is a list of non-essential characters used purely for interactive purposes, whom can be portrayed by anyone except for a select, marked few. Please use All portrayed characters within the mindset of the description of the Amidatti family, Found within Aigavlov Amidatti's character biography[[Trust me, its not that much to read / follow ~]] otherwise use them simplistically.

- * Llyanna Amidatti * -
Head Caretaker / Council Master of the Amidatti Family
Physical Notes: A toned, yet slender woman hitting roughly 5''5 in height. Her hair is a medium length bob-cut, fraying out at the fringes and is of a dark blue, seeming almost jet black. She has long, cloud like tattoos Showing on her back through a specially made set of robes, of similar coloring to Aigavlov's attire.

A [usually] kind, gentle woman of refined nature. Though behind the curtains of her seat on the council, she is actually a rather excitable and outgoing woman. She is a cherished figure of the Amidatti family, as she has kept the estate running like clockwork and always takes part in any social affairs when allowed to by residents. She is practically the co-founder of the amidatti style of airbending, and any insults or attempts to harm her physically are not taken well by the populous. If she does not harm you in some way for trying to hurt her image or body...the residents of the estate will.

-* Gaiken Amidatti *-
Main Instructor / Council Seat of the Amidatti Family

Physical Notes: A rather stockily built man for an airbender, he makes up for his lack in mobility with a combination of powerful airbending techniques, and a large knowledge base of weapon use. He is a shocking 6''2, and his presence anywhere brings one to attention. He garbs himself in traditional air-nomad attire that has been recolored to the families, and sports traditionally styled airbender tattoos across his body.

He is a man of a rather rough nature, keeping firm in most situations. However his bad temper can easily sprout in day to day activities, specifically when teaching the younger and or more disrespectful air benders. Because of this, you can oftentimes find him letting off steam in the meditation temple, or out in the forest. Just after these outings are when he is at most ease, and is usually the best time for anyone to try and strike a conversation.

- Estate Guards/ Instructors/ Caretakers/ Etc -
: Guard 1 : A quirky, overly enthusiastic man. Hes rather slim, and has no real strong suits. He is one of the lower ranked guards out of the family, but he is content as to where he is and is oftentimes used for small jobs. He is however, friends with just about every single person on the estate. As such, he is the go to person in order to get on the good side of the residents and even the council respects that about him. Though they still find him annoying.

: Guard 2 : A man dedicated to his work, he rarely ever shows emotion, and is often stuck as a watchdog for Aigavlov. He has also been known to watch over external affairs outside of the main house, and does his work in almost a butler-like fashion. He is highly ranked within the guards, and is known for his high mobility related air bending.
Any and all Miscellaneous characters used for interactive purposes.

[[ More minor details / removal of details will be done as i go along, as this is a test on my part...such as pics for the residential area, which will simply be that small building onlooking the water in the main image for now.]]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:22 pm
~ Amidatti Estate: Guards 1 + 2 ~

It had been a slow night for both guards. They had been required to stand out at the gate late tonight, due to the current heir to the council seat having gone missing. Much of the family had worried about his safety from the day they were driven to these temples, and had doted over him extensively. These two humble guards were no different, though they were a bit more firm about things than some of the other residents.

Guard 1: ''So... what do you think happened to the kid? Maybe he got lost again at the park, and were going to have to pull him out of there...again.''

Guard 2: '' This is the fifth time you have asked me this. If hes lost, we go get him. If not, then don't worry about it. It's as simple as that.''

Guard 1: He shifted his stand by the gatepost, squinting his eyes off into the distance to look for any sign of the heir.'' I know its that simple, except its not. I for one, don't feel like getting a guilt trip by his mother....again.''

Just as this was being said, a faint light was visible in the distance. a group of figures were distinguished from the light, but that did not matter to the guards. For they could only recognize one, Aigavlov.

Guard 1: ''Oh man...what if hes a hostage? Maybe those are the guys that-'' he was cut off short by a slap to the head by the first guard, causing him to stumble a tad. ''Hey! what was that for!?''

Guard 2: ''your over-reacting again...He is not tied up or anything, and he looks to be acting pretty casual around them...hopefully they are just guiding him here and leaving it at that. The council wouldn't like it otherwise..''

All the while, the group closed in closer to the main gate to the residential section of the estate. The water onlooking airbender island was visible behind a picaresque scene of a variety of trees, and small ponds surrounded by various older styled houses and courtyards. Each with their own open yard garden, where many of the older residents were doing late night meditation and events to pass the time.

Maylin_C

childish_hero

LlyanaLuna

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:09 pm
LlyanaLuna

childish_hero

Kai walked through the forest area carrying the torch. Hearing two people talking he looked towards the guards. "I'm guessing those are the guards protecting the temple?" Directing his attention towards Aigavlov. Noticing one of them was watching them, he froze in his step. Did they look suspicious to them? Were they going to run them off the temple territory? Were they even allowed here? Those questions were now in Kai's head as he glanced towards the other guard.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:23 pm
User Image
~ Aigavlov Amidatti ~

Aigavlov averted his attention to the two guards, it was a bit odd for them to be out of the watchtower this late but he immediately understood as to why when he saw that one of them was rubbing their head. '' Oh.. those two goons...'' he mumbled to himself. He noticed that Kai had stopped directly in his tracks, probably over thinking the situation with some crazy story that even the guards had come up with.'' Protect is a very loose term i use with those two...well, maybe only with one of them. They've been my watch dogs for quite some time, and even if they did think you guys were holding me hostage, their not exactly 'fighting material'. Most of the formidable guards that i would worry about are only out during the day...so its fine if we just walk up to them.''

Aigavlov walked a bit ahead of the group, giving a quick wave to the guards along with some strange hand gesture. This was probably some kind of nonsensical code used between them in order to communicate when with groups of people, which was odd how it finally found its use in a situation such as this.

Guard 1: ''Ah, that's the signal for ' everything is ok!' that i taught him when he was a kid! i thought he shrugged that off!'' The guard responded with a similar gesture to the group, seeming almost fanatical about his little modification of protocol being used by the heir.

Guard 2: '' I can see why he bothered to remember that...but why can't he just use normal signs? something that all of the guards can understand...'' He let out a brief sigh to this, crossing his arms loosely across his chest.

Both guards stood off to the side of the gate, one firm in stance, the other familiarly loose. However what was obvious was the high respect both held for Aigavlov, even if only out of devotion to the family. From there, they waited for the group to make their way to the main gate.

Maylin_C

childish_hero

{{ we should probably wait a bit for childish, let her get into the topic before we go much further. If there are no signs of her within the half an hour, imah call it a night~ But i have off tomorrow so i can pull an all nighter if we want~}}  

LlyanaLuna

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 8:40 pm
LlyanaLuna
childish_hero

(Yeah I got off tomorrow too. And sounds like a plan smile . Bring on the all nighter. And yeah we'll wait for her to get back on, if not I'll head off here too)

Kai watched Aigavlov do some sort of secret signal. 'Hmm I'm guessing he's just telling them to back down' Thinking to himself as he looked towards the guards backing away from the gate. Looking over the two once more, Aigvalov was right. He didn't see any sort of hidden strength from the two. Looking away from the two.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:47 am
LlyanaLuna

Maylin_C

((I made it! I'll be at work tonight from 5-11 but I am definately up for an all-nighter afterwards!))

User Image
Cairo Jan

They brought out LSD to control people

Cairo looked around the estate that Aigavlov lived on. It was imperssive, and surprisingly humble. His old home was almost ostentatious. But wasn't that characteristic of the newly wealthy? But next to all that water... he almost wished that this was his home. It was his element, he belonged surrounded by it. Aigavlov had a nice little setup here.

and what they did was give us freedom

User Image
Mari Jayne

Adopt the pace of nature:

Mari followed the boys in awe. It was wonderful here. Her eyes glittered in the torchlight with the fascination that filled her. She'd never been anywhere so exquisite. The temples were so lovely that she almost forgot herself and was surprised to see the guards awaiting them. "Oh wow! I didn't know we were in such privileged company!" she squeaked and smiled. "This... your home, it's... beautiful!" she stammered.

Her secret is patience

childish_hero

LlyanaLuna

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:38 pm
User Image
~ Aigavlov Amidatti ~

~ Amidatti Estate: Guards 1 + 2 ~

As the group walked up to the gate, Aigavlov took a moment to scan out the scenery. Looking over all the activities going on so late into the day. He crossed his arms and let out a troubled, yet pride filled sigh.'' It may seem nice now, but when we first got here...this place was a dump. I remember how most of this area was swamp...it seemed almost uninhabitable, and the temples looked like they were ready to collapse at any moment. ''

Aigavlov was interrupted by the first, more enthusiastic guards hyped ramblings : Guard 1: '' But then we all decided we had enough of this place looking like a dump! well after a week or two of dealing with what seemed like death...but that's not the point!'' the guard was frantically moving about the group, seeming to put emphasis on each and every word to every one in the group. In a way his invasion of space seemed almost uplifting, but for the most part it was still an awkward invasion of space. '' Heck, if not for this guys-''

Before the first guard could continue onward, the second had begun to pull the first by the ear. Tugging him back to his post at the gate, though he flailed and rambled all the way there. : Guard 2 : ''Pardon his manners sirs...and ma'am. Sir Amidatti, will this group be staying the night? ''

Aigavlov nodded to this, ''Yes. please arrange with the caretakers some living quarters for them. If you can, try freshening up one of the empty temples... i doubt anyone will be welcome to them going into the main estate. i will stay and watch them personally, if you could also inform the council on this i would be in your debt.''

The two guards stood at attention, letting off a respective bow in near synch. :Guards 1 + 2 : '' It shall be done.'' As if already knowing their respective duties in tune, the two walked off in separate direction. The first guard headed off to what seemed to be a meditation temple, re purposed for daily chores such as laundry, cooking, etc. The second, used something similar to an air benders air-scooter to practically shoot up the nearby road, leading off to a massive almost castle like temple further up the hills.

Aigavlov turned off to the rest of the group, letting out a sigh of relief. He seemed to dislike dealing with the formalities he had been trained to do, but they served their purposes and seemed even handy at times. ''I can lead the way from here on out, but before we move along does anyone have any questions? since I'm sure 'his' ramblings left some unanswered...'' He eyed around the group, expecting at least some form of comment / question or another.

Maylin_C

childish_hero

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:22 pm
LlyanaLuna
childish_hero

Kai looked towards the guards leave then back to Aigavlov. He looked towards the others. They seemed to be really fascinated by the place, as well as himself. "Well all the work was worth making this place look incredible" Commenting on the temples as he looked through the place once more. The workmen ship and architecture on the temples were beautifully done. The forest close by to the group was also beautiful and lush. The styles of the temples looked ancient as well. "Wow.. I can't imagine how much work it must have taken to make this place look like this" Remembering the guards and they're new friend telling them about how the place was a mess when they first arrived turning it into this place they saw right in front of them.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

iBlankets

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:38 pm
Zhaidouji Zai

Zai follows behind the two, observing them closley, thinking to himself "...Rich Scum... Getting everything handed to him... I cant believe it.." He clenches his fist and looks at the ground thinking to himself again "I need to keep calm.." He looks back up and follows behind the two quietly at a safe distance  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:55 pm
childish_hero

LlyanaLuna

iBlankets

Kai sensed something as his eyes flickered towards the back of Cairo and Mari from a distance he could sense a person 'Someone's following us' His mind told him, as he felt chills travel down his spine. Directing his eyes towards Aigavlov he knew they had another person following them. "Looks like someone followed us" Informing him of what he had felt. Flashing his red and blue eyes towards the direction of the follower, he flashed the torch right into his direction to get a look at this guy.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

iBlankets

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:09 pm
Maylin_C

Zhaidouji Zai

Zai could see the movement coming, he swiftly raises his hand, Extinguishing the torch with his firebending, he quickly slid on his mask and hood, cloaking his identity, he glanced around thinking to himself "...One, Two .. Three , Four... Four people on me...Shouldnt be too much different from my Bender Brawls.. He got in his stance and awaited for them to attack

((Zai diddnt have hostile intentions, but i'm bored so im down for a battle razz ))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:23 pm
iBlankets

(I know. But this will be fun)

Kai

Feeling the torch get unlit by some kind of force. Looking at the others, he was not sure what to do now. 'I don't want to cause anything to happen to this place. But I need to defend myself and the others' Conflicting internally with his doubting thoughts. Taking the branch down and putting it towards the ground. Getting into a water bending stance in case of any attacks from the follower. He knew he would be ready to strike an attack back.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

iBlankets

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:41 pm
Maylin_C

Zai closed his eyes and began deep breathing, thinking " He's a water bender... He has an advantage being under the moon, No matter." He opens his eyes and exhales, a touch of his signature gold flames coming out of his mask, he started hopping from foot to foot, standing on his tiptoes "Lets go punk!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:25 pm
iBlankets

LlyanaLuna

Maylin_C

((Yayyy new people!!))

User Image
Cairo Jan

They brought out LSD to control people

Cairo spun around and looked in surprise at the new person who had jumped in on them. Was he challenging two water benders at night? "You don't want this, kid. Back down. Now," he said his tone holding a certain amount of hostility.

and what they did was give us freedom

User Image
Mari Jayne

Adopt the pace of nature:

Mari also spun around, caught off guard. "Woah!" she exclaimed and stomped on the ground, throwing a shield between herself and the newcome. "Woah woah woah! Come on! What's the big idea?" Mari was upset with this. Everything was going right, they had a place to stay, food to eat, company to keep. Now this guy wanted to come along and pick a fight? "Who do you think you are?".

Her secret is patience

childish_hero

iBlankets

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:32 pm
childish_hero

Zhaidouji Zai

Zai jabbed forward, his strike being barely visible, A fairly large fireball raging forward, He said "You know where they are.." His firebending power growing slightly , He did a backflip, landing on his back he began spinning, creating a flame wheel around him he spun upward and jabbed rapidly towords the group , Fireballs going down one after another, He shouted "WHERES MY FATHER!" Finally he drove straight down with a direct drop kick, Making a raging golden inferno around the group. His voice calming slightly You'll tell me where they are..."  
Residential Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff