Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:30 pm
A girl by the name of Keiko Luna (uke) just moved to an all girls school and meets a lot of new friends! But not knowing she would find love, she goes around with her flirty attitud and makes friends with Seku Shemabra (seme) who immediately falls in love smile  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:35 pm
Hehe xD.
Now copy and paste this to a new reply and fill in the blanks to make your character.

Name:
Short bio:

X x m o o n m a n x X
A girl by the name of (havnt decided yet (uke)) just moved to an all girls school and meets a lot of new friends! But not knowing she would find love, she goes around with her flirty attitud and makes friends with Seku Shemabra (seme) who immediately falls in love smile

kittyloveely

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:39 pm
CatchEmAllXD
Hehe xD.
Now copy and paste this to a new reply and fill in the blanks to make your character.

Name:
Short bio:

X x m o o n m a n x X
A girl by the name of (havnt decided yet (uke)) just moved to an all girls school and meets a lot of new friends! But not knowing she would find love, she goes around with her flirty attitud and makes friends with Seku Shemabra (seme) who immediately falls in love smile

kk

Name: Seku Shembra
Personality: Nice, Slightly punk, Flirty, Brave, Bold
Short bio: She has lived with her extremely mean parents for most of her life until she snuck out and now signed herself up for this school.
Likes: Chocolate, Roller Coasters, Sky diving, Scary Movies
Picture: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (ecept without the ears lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:40 pm
Here's mine:

Name: Keiko Luna
Personality: Nice, Innocent, Shy, Sensitive.
Short bio: She came from a bad childhood but shes right here and ready for new friends. She may be broken... but shell try to make it. She tends to keep to herself.
Picture:
User Image  

kittyloveely

kittyloveely

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:41 pm
Sorry my character is a bit sexy. Haha I liked he pic and just relaized how sexual she looks but shes suppose to be innocent XD
CatchEmAllXD
Hehe xD.

Name:
Short bio:

X x m o o n m a n x X

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:42 pm
CatchEmAllXD

Alright should i start?  

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 pm
CatchEmAllXD
Sorry my character is a bit sexy. Haha I liked he pic and just relaized how sexual she looks but shes suppose to be innocent XD
CatchEmAllXD
Hehe xD.

Name:
Short bio:

X x m o o n m a n x X

Haha me 2 XD  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:43 pm
Ill start.

It was another gloomy day. Keiko grabbed her stuff, ready for school. She hated Monday's but it was okay she had her bunny pin she pinned onto her shirt that would make her feel better. Keiko sighed.

When she got to school she picked up some papers from the office.  

kittyloveely

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:47 pm
CatchEmAllXD

Hearing her alarm, Seku woke with a start. "Uggg" she said floping on her back, "I haattee mondays!"

She went to get dressed in her jeans and cotton tee. She picked up her blue flannel and left out the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:55 pm
CatchEmAllXD

Sayoko32

6,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
1x1 RPs (Yaoi or Yuri)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers