Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Katsu and Yume's home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:19 pm
[picture added later]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:57 pm
Teskci followed Yume as the day turned to night. while they walked he tryed not to draw attention to himself, then again a bright red fire nation suit of armor on a 6'3 guys, was pritty noticeable. He feared someone would notice him.  

Teskci Necro

Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:22 pm
User ImageUser Image
Katsuro& YumeMisaki
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Where: HomeWith: Sora, Teskci Feeling: Katsu: ... Yume: Happy
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Yume looked over at Teskci and noticed that he seemed to be a bit nervous, the female began to wonder why then guessed it was just because he was new here. She was nervous when she first arrived in the city as well. She then looked in the direction of the house and smiled as she saw the lights were on, good, Katsu was home. The female then blushed a little as she opened the door and pulled the fire bender inside.
Katsu looked up when the door opened, he had been cooking supper when his sister got home. He then looked at the male that was with her and tilted his head a little before spotting the red on his sister's shoulder. "What's that?" he asks with a blank face.
Yume knew he was talking about the ferret, but looked at the fire bender. "He's my new friend Teskci." She says with a smile at her brother.
"No, you know what I mean." He says as his arms folded across his chest.
Yume then giggled a little nervously. "Oh! This is Sora.." She says softly.
Her brother sighed, she named it already.
"Please..?" Yume then looked at him and hugged the ferret.
"Fine...but he breaks something and he's out." Katsu grumbled before looking at the man in the fire nation uniform again. "Hello..I am guessing you're eating over too?" He asks. He was glad his sister made a new friend, but he wasn't too joyful about it being a male friend, and from the fire nation, but he guessed he should get to know the male first before assuming things.

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:34 pm
Teskci keepin his cool through the teachings of his dead air bending master as he bowed in respect, eventhough inside he was horrified on what to say, he took a breath,"Hello sir im Teskci Solotalve of the f..." He paused he was a murrder he no longer heald his title from home, "Im Teskci I meet you kind sister today as far as I know yes?" He said with a questionable inflection to his tone. "Truthfuly she pulled me along I new to the city I arrived today. I was just going to camp out in the park to be honest." He said with a calm tone.  

Teskci Necro

Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:47 pm
Katsu looked at the male and gave a slight smile as he looked at him. "Nice to meet you, I'm Katsuro." The male then nodded his head. "Yeah, she's my sister." The male then chuckled a bit as he nodded. "Not surprised at that..She's too helpful for her own good." He says as he glanced at his sister.

Yume just looks at the ground and blushed softly before offering her brother a smile. Sora yawned then climbed down from the girl's shoulder before going over and laying down on a pillow.

Katsu eyed the ferret for a moment before looking at the male again then to his sister. "Um, so I guess the food will take a little longer to get ready, so just make yourself at home." He says with a small smile before continuing to cut some vegetables. He wasn't exactly as social as his sister was.

Yume then looked up at Teskci and smiled at him a bit. "Would you like some water or something else to drink?" She asks as she tilted her head to the side a little.

(ooc: It got annoying having to edit to fit the pictures, so when the two siblings are together I'm not going to use a layout))

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:59 pm
Teskci shook his head, "Ohh no thank you im quite fine. Umm excuse me for a moment." His armor was begining to get heavy. He stepped outside and unclasped his armore down to his light silk cloths, just then a picture fell from his armor and he picked it up, it was of him and a beautiful women who was his mother when she was still around. He stat down and staired at the folded picture in his hand.

OoC:Its fine dear do whats easyer on you ^__^  

Teskci Necro

Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:04 pm
Yume looked at him then gave a small nod. "Okay." She says softly before nodding again. "Okay." She says once again as she watched him go outside. Shen then glanced at her brother who was still cooking, but she could see him glancing at the sleeping ferret often. Yume then glanced around then rubbed her arm before walking outside and seeing Teskci sitting on the ground and looking at something, She walks next to him and sits next to him. "What are you looking at?" She asks softly as she looked at him.

((OOc: Okay ^__^ , gotta go now, will be on later tomorrow >.< ))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:13 pm
Teskci hearing Yume come out quickly shoved the picture into his pocket. Then, shaking his head to clear his thoughts, looked at her and gave a kind smile,"Its noth just a pice of paper." He relised he was lieing again it was begining to become second nature for him he was always a honest person till he came to Republi City. He was becoming more of the monster he really is.  

Teskci Necro

Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 3:55 pm
Yume looks at him and tilts her head to the side a little as she stared up at him with her bright blue eyes. "Oh." She says as she gave him a smile back. The girl then looked up at the sky and smiled a little.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:02 pm
He looked up with her stairing at the stars."I rember when I was young me and my mother would come out every night to watch the stars. The sky is much clearer here than my home they are much brighter." He thought back those times and how much he really missed his mother. It made his chest hurt like someone punched him as he looked down at his hand rembering the fights with his drunk farther.  

Teskci Necro

Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:27 pm
She looked over at him and gave a small smile before looking up at the stars again. "I used to sit outside with my brother and look at the sky." Her mom had died just a few days after she was born, so she didn't remember her. Yume then noticed him look down and titled her head a little as she looked at him, wondering if he was okay.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:36 pm
The more he thought back to the last figh he had with his father the more his rage built up making his anger grow inside. Each event flashed before him each hate filled word said cutting deep making his insides boil. Not aware what he was doing his hands grew increasingly hoter making them steam.  

Teskci Necro

Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:02 pm
Yume continued to look at Teskci and tilted her head a little, the look on his posture said that he must of had a lot on his mind, the girl was curious about what he was thinking about, but didn't think she should ask what it was. She then noticed his hands were starting to steam. "Teskci are you okay?" She asks him softly.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:16 pm
Teskci was about to lash out his blue eyes looked almost black from being dialated with anger the somthing rang out and his s eyes returned to normal and shook his head. He realised and almost forgot Yume was with him and he closed his hands."Im sorry Yume what did you say I didn't catch that?"  

Teskci Necro

Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Residential Area

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers