Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Kai and Kana's Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 9:58 pm
Getting everything Sorran slept on the couch placed in a blanket and a pillow to place his head on it. The couch was a brown medium sized wrap around couch. Kana lied on the wooden floor sleeping on her pink futon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 6:57 pm
Maylin_C

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He lay there, thinking about what happened this day. He went out to get a job and met this girl Kana. He trained for the job, and was dragged to her house for a sleep over. This day was really strange, and what happened so quickly confused him. Kana's actions sometimes made him uncomfortable, but he kind of liked it. "Uh.. Good night," He said, trying not to sound awkward. "What time are you going to get up at tomorrow?"  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 7:14 pm
Tyjaay

Kana slowly opened her eyes. "I'll wake up at 8:00 or earlier. And good night" She said as slowly closed her eyes then curled up in her futon.
(Next day)

Kana was already up at 6:00. She was dressed in a white dress with a light pink flower belt. She wanted to see if she could find her older brother, but she also did want to make breakfast for her new co-worker and herself. On her mind she had feeling that he was at the park. Slipping into her white sandals, as she tied her hair into her normal two white long pig tails. She walked into the kitchen to see if there was any flour to bake Egg Custard Tart or Apple Custard Tart. She liked to switch up the Egg sometimes with Apple. Seeing that she didn't see any flour, she wrote a note to Sorran. Who she saw was still asleep.

Dear Sorran,
I'll be at the market. So when you get up I'll already be here. I'm gonna go make breakfast for the two of us. But the meal will be a surprise. See ya when I get up sleep head ^_^.
Luv,
Kana
Finishing the note she grabbed her weaved bag with her Juan. She got from her job and tips. She smiled, then left the note by the table, grabbing her key. She locked the door and made her way to the market.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 3:59 pm
Tyjaay

SychoAnime_Chika

Kana landed in front of her house. But she was suddenly struck down. Holding onto the wall she slumped down. Slowly limping up, she saw a the men from before. "Why did you follow me?" She asked innocently. "Shut up little girl, and give us your money. So we can get out of here" A guy with black shaggy hair said his eyes were pure blue. "No! I deserve this money, I'm not giving..." She was suddenly hit against the front of her house's wall. Stumbling down she put the flour against the wall securly. As she coughed up blood. Holding her woven bag full of her money securly, she looked at them with a soft stare.
------------------------------
Kai arrived with Akari, a few minutes after the events took place. He saw Kana stumbling against the front of their house close by the door. He saw a man with red, black, and brown hair. He saw the blood on his sister's lips. And that's what enraged him. "GET THE F* AWAY FROM MY SISTER!" He yelled, at them as he took out his water from his canteen. They were scum to him to hurt his little sister. he wasn't going to take this. Glaring towards the Earth Bender he unleashed sharp icecles pinning him to a wall making sure they hit him directly.
------------------------------
Kana felt weak as she saw her older brother take out one of the scum that tried to get her money. "Older brother..." She said as she slowly blacked out. The water bender and fire bender then cornered her, trying to grab for her money.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

xXScarletStarletXx

Hilarious Lunatic

8,325 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:38 pm
~Akari Oshiro & Yo-Yo~
User Image

Akari saw the two benders try to grab the girls money when she passed out. This of course she wouldn't stand for as she ran up to them there backs turned to her. She was never one to use her fire bending to harm someone cause of personal experiences but she was always fine with hand to hand. She grabbed the backs of both Men who appeared to be bigger then her but seamed nothing more then dolls as she tossed them both with one hand behind her. They both crashed into something. Not like Akari cared at the moment as she knelt down to the girl then looked at Kai. "She hit her head" She said.

Maylin_C

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:52 pm
SychoAnime_Chika

Kai then punched the guy square on the jaw knocking him out. Turning the icles back into water. He looked to see how Akari was doing. He was impressed with her fighting skills. Took on two guys at the same time. Grabbing the three knocked out guys he sent them away from their apartment. Returning to Akari and Kana he was thankful that she was only hit her head. "Thanks Akari, for protecting my little sister. She's really dear to me. So im very thankful for your assistence" He was glad to have brung her along. There wasn't any way he could try to be at both placed at the same time.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

xXScarletStarletXx

Hilarious Lunatic

8,325 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 4:59 pm
~Akari Oshiro & Yo-Yo~
User Image

"No problem" Akari got up as she let Kai get to his sister "I'm amazed you knew she was in trouble" She said as she wished she was able to have something like that before the event happened. She looked over to a flower she saw staring into space thinking about her brothers.

Maylin_C

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:11 pm
SychoAnime_Chika

Kai bent down and scooped his sister into his arms. "Yeah I'm a bit amazed at that too usually... " He did not finish his sentence. As he healed the wound on Kana's head, he looked towards Akari. Something was off right now, he could feel it as he looked at her. Inspecting her change in mood he, set his little sister gently down. "Akari? Is something wrong?" He was worried about his new friend.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

xXScarletStarletXx

Hilarious Lunatic

8,325 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:18 pm
~Akari Oshiro & Yo-Yo~
User Image

"Hmmmm?" She mumbled snapping out of it and seeing Kai staring at her. "O-Oh Yea i'm fine I was just thinking about something" She said smiling and waving her hands quickly for no reason.

Maylin_C

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:35 pm
SychoAnime_Chika

Kai looked away from Akari. "Well alright then, but if you need someone talk to. You could talk to me" He said as he turned towards Kana. She slowly opened her eyes to see what was going on. She saw her older brother and an older girl with a red robe and red hair with golden fiery eyes, by her. Pushing herself up with her air bending, she smiled. "Oh older brother did you finally get a girl friend?" Assuming that Akari was his girl friend. Kai blushed a little at that comment hiding his face away. "No Kana this is my new friend Akari. I met her at the park" He explained to his little sister. "Oh.. sorry Miss. Akari and older brother" She apologized for the mistake, as she smiled cheekily.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

xXScarletStarletXx

Hilarious Lunatic

8,325 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm
~Akari Oshiro & Yo-Yo~
User Image

Akari's face went crimson when the girl mistook her as Kai's girlfriend. "N-No where just friends" She said a little panicky. "And just call me Akari okay?"

Maylin_C

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 6:54 pm
SychoAnime_Chika

Kai looked at Akari, she was beaming bright red. He was a bit confused on the blush set upon her cheeks, when Kana mistook them for a couple. He figured it was just from embarassement.

Kana looked towards her older brother and back to Akari. They seemed to have been been blushing. 'That's strange even though they say they aren't going out, it looks like they might like eachother' Assuming the blushes on their cheeks were from hidden emotions. "Alright Akari. Oh and I'm Kana Kai's little sister"  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

xXScarletStarletXx

Hilarious Lunatic

8,325 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 7:49 pm
~Akari Oshiro & Yo-Yo~
User Image

"It's nice to meet you Kana" Akari smiled as Yo-Yo appeared on her shoulder giving a small 'Hi' like Yip "and this is Yo-Yo my Chincerret" Yo-yo quickly climb down to Kana and rubbed himself against her ankle.

Maylin_C

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:05 pm
SychoAnime_Chika

"Its nice to meet you too Akari" She smiled back as she saw a Chincherette climb down from Akari's shoulder. "Aww! He's so cute" She said ad she went to go and pet him. "Hi" She replied back to his yip from earlier. Kai noticed them all standing around. "C'mon guys lets go inside" He said as he unlocked the door. Kana continued to pet Yo-Yo she had heard about these animals from the pet stores and she found them super adorable. Seeing here older brother unlocked the door. She grabbed her sack of flour. Running into the kitchen to go put it away.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

Residential Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas