Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Residential Area
Kai and Kana's Apartment Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 pm
When they had gotten back to their apartment. Kana went straight to her room to write about today's events. Kai went over to their mini balcony. He over looked down below. Sitting up against a wall, he grabbed onto his canteen, and drank a little bit as he used the excess water to make bubbles. He looked at the clouds in the sky, as he hummed a light ballad to himself.

-With Kana-

Kana was in her room, it wasn't anything special. It was just a mattress, with a pillow and blanket. On the left side of the mattress was a lamp with a light blue diary. She opened it up, and wrote on it on her mattress.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:49 pm
Kana saw the time as she looked outside. It was getting darker. "Oh yeah my shift at the Tea Shop is right now" Gathering herself up, as she took her staff. Grabbing her little blue pack she had her sack she prepared for her work. She had snacks. "Older Brother! I'm have work I'll be back in the morning" Calling to him, as she exited out. Deciding to ride to work using her airbending she created a gust of wind using her airbending using that she took off into the air. As he older brother latex slumped against a wall, his head pointed downwards as light snores errupted from him.  

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:56 pm
Slowly getting up from his sleeping position, he cracked his back twice. Seeing a note by him and a blanket covering up his body. It was written by his little sister telling him she had work and that she'll see him later. "Alright, see tar later sis" He sighed as he walked to the bathroom and freshened himself up. Walking out he put his blue sneakers out that matched with his light blue goodie and jeans he had on now. "It still looks nice outside. I guess I'll go.to the park" Grabbing his and apartment keys. Checking to see if everything was off, he locked his apartment, and walked out.
(Switching to park)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:29 pm
Maylin_C

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sorran approached the hotel with Kana. Her still yanking on his arm. "This is it?" He stared up at the tall apartment.  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:36 pm
Tyjaay

"Uh huh. This is the place" Running up the stairs that led to the apartment. Getting her keys from her bag she unlocked the front door. "Come on Sorran" Indicating he should follow her inside."Older brother! I'm home and I brung a friend!" Calling out to her older brother, as she stepped into the entrance of the Apartment. Inside the main room was a living room with a brown reclining couch, and a radio in the corner by the porch. Going towards the porch she saw that her older brother wasn't there. "Older br.." Before she could finish her sentence she saw a note on the black mini table they kept in the living room. 'Went out to the park. I'll be back later. -Kai' It read as she nodded. "Oh okay so it's just us two Sorran"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:49 pm
Maylin_C

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.He slowly walked into the place, observing everything around him. "That's cool." He was kinda relieved they were alone. He then turned to her, "So what are you gonna teach me first?" He was ready to begin, hoping to spend time with her.  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:55 pm
Tyjaay

Going towards the apartment door she locked it, to make sure no one else came in. "Alright. Here you go" Handing him over the menu she took from the Tea Shop. "Pretend I'm a customer. And greet me when I enter then take me order" Turning her back towards him, she went to the door pretending to open it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:38 am
Maylin_C

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Uh.." He became a little nervous but continued anyways, "Hello, Welcome to the White Sakura Tea Shop. My name is Sorran, how may I help you?" He sounded nervous, but added a smile to make himself seem confident.  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:55 am
Tyjaay

Kana smiled back, as she approached Sorran. 'So far so good' Thinking to herself as she saw the way he responded to her arrival. Taking a seat on the brown chair. "Hello. May I please have the menu?" Replying to his welcome Indicating that's what he should do next.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:38 pm
Maylin_C

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
He kept the smile as his nerves went away. Confidence was returning, "Of course." He handed her the menu.

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 pm
Tyjaay

Taking the menu she skimmed over the front of it. "Hmm could I please have green tea and a moon cake" Giving him a pad of paper and a pen in her bag. Indicating that he should write down the order.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:18 am
Maylin_C

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Certainly, thank you." He took the menu from her and also took the pad and pen. He wrote down the order, and when finished looked up at her and smiled. "Thank you." Then turned around, walked a few feet and then stopped.  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:26 am
Getting up from the chair she smiled. "You did great. Just remember those steps and you'll do great tomorrow" Approaching him, as she slowly yawned. "Oh and remember to give me the order so I can get the snack gathered" Telling him once more, as she yawned once more. Making her way across the room she went into the little kitchen grabbing a bottle of water. "Sorran would you like anything to eat?"
Tyjaay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:42 pm
Maylin_C

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show."Thank you." He walked over to the nearest couch and sat down. "I'm alright, thank you though. I ate before arriving at the tea shop."  

Tyjaay

MsRetroGeek

Shy Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:53 pm
Tyjaay

"Oh alright" Kana responded her peppiness had died down, due to her tiredness. Changing to being more quiet and reserved. Taking two water bottles with her, she shut the fridge walking back, walking back to Sorran. "Oh and we're going to sleep here tonight for our sleep over" Telling him as she put a coaster on the table putting her water bottle there, as she left to go get blankets and pillows.  
Residential Area

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff