Welcome to Gaia! ::

Republic City Role Play

Back to Guilds

A role playing guild set in Republic City from the new series Legend of Korra 

Tags: avatar: the last airbender, legend of korra, republic city, bending, equalists 

Reply Republic City Role Play
General OOC Planning and Evil Incorporated Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sage Akia

Eloquent Hunter

10,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:56 pm
Aeoru Tsenza
Sage Akia
Aeoru Tsenza
Queen Elegance
Aeoru Tsenza
Queen Elegance
I can't wait for you guys to take down the city! > biggrin

Just let them try. rolleyes

Well I need some excitement. :<

xp

I'm actually on the city's side. ^^' My dear Harlequin is planning on assassinating our dear Amon.

Nice impact on the storyline. ^.^

Now if only there were some active Equalists to battle. ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:09 am
I-I'm sorry everyone for not Rping lately but things have bin getting hecktic at my place and school since exams are comming up in a months and im getting bombarded with projects and homework left right and center, and on top of it my family now wants to renovate our house
I still want to be part of this guild but I might not be able to Rp for a while. SORRY! crying  

xXScarletStarletXx

Hilarious Lunatic

8,325 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:33 pm
SychoAnime_Chika
I-I'm sorry everyone for not Rping lately but things have bin getting hecktic at my place and school since exams are comming up in a months and im getting bombarded with projects and homework left right and center, and on top of it my family now wants to renovate our house
I still want to be part of this guild but I might not be able to Rp for a while. SORRY! crying

Don't worry about it 3nodding
I myself have finals in less than 2 weeks..... stresssss >_>  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 4:16 am
VintageAutomaton
/quote]
Good luck!

xXScarletStarletXx

Hilarious Lunatic

8,325 Points
  • PvP 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Queen Elegance

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:27 pm
VintageAutomaton

Why is there someone playing Korra. SHe isn't even a good roleplayer. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:30 pm
Queen Elegance
VintageAutomaton

What? Someone's Rping her? eek  

VintageAutomaton
Captain

Queen Elegance

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 3:45 pm
VintageAutomaton
Queen Elegance
VintageAutomaton

Yes in the Park. I was just in there looking around for hahas and I saw her. I was like O.O "Wait a second... Korra? Naga? THE HELL?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:19 pm
I think that we should have a guild chat space. It would be a place for us to discuss or roleplay in a fast paced enviroment!  

Queen Elegance

VintageAutomaton
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:39 pm
Queen Elegance
VintageAutomaton
Queen Elegance
VintageAutomaton

Yes in the Park. I was just in there looking around for hahas and I saw her. I was like O.O "Wait a second... Korra? Naga? THE HELL?!"

I PMed her about it sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:40 pm
VintageAutomaton
Queen Elegance
VintageAutomaton
Queen Elegance
VintageAutomaton

I PMed her about it sweatdrop

<3 Thank you master. whee  

Queen Elegance

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:46 am
I don't want to seem bossy or something but, since I just joined I thought it'd be cool to like have a tournament for the bending arena and stuff so teams could like win stuff and get to the finals and maybe something could like be the prize to get the people more determined.

Annarrhh~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:01 am
iAnnarrhh
I don't want to seem bossy or something but, since I just joined I thought it'd be cool to like have a tournament for the bending arena and stuff so teams could like win stuff and get to the finals and maybe something could like be the prize to get the people more determined.

Annarrhh~

How would you seem bossy? Putting your ideas out is a good thing! Anyways, planned tournaments seems like a good idea to me but in my opinion, it probably won't work because it seems like many people on this guild aren't very active. But if this idea pulls through, what kind of prize do you have in mind?  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Divinity Luciano

Wealthy Genius

3,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:56 am
ChaosBlack22
iAnnarrhh

Annarrhh~

How would you seem bossy? Putting your ideas out is a good thing! Anyways, planned tournaments seems like a good idea to me but in my opinion, it probably won't work because it seems like many people on this guild aren't very active. But if this idea pulls through, what kind of prize do you have in mind?

I was thinking along the lines of like item prizes or like cash prizes like for the user, however it might be quite troubling because there are three people but I was thinking if we put something like a currency thing they could be awarded thing like that ^^.

Annarrhh~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:55 pm
iAnnarrhh
ChaosBlack22
iAnnarrhh

Annarrhh~

I was thinking along the lines of like item prizes or like cash prizes like for the user, however it might be quite troubling because there are three people but I was thinking if we put something like a currency thing they could be awarded thing like that ^^.

Annarrhh~

Gahhh!! I knew someone else would have this in mind. I thought about that before.  

Aeoru
Vice Captain

Shadowy Striker

9,800 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
Republic City Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash