[PRP] Well come on [Kyohaku x Avalbane]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:52 pm
Kyohaku had broken away from his litter mates for some adventure on his own. The starry white cub made his determined path through thick grass much taller then him. From anyone looking above it might have almost looked like a smaller prey animal was mucking about in the tall of the grass. But nope, brave and determined little Kyohaku was the culprit in this exploration. There would be no stopping him now either. He had something to do and places to go and lots of things cubs liked on his mind.

That was until he almost walked straight in to a boulder just sitting there in the thick grass. Almost. The little cub was clever enough to realize it was there before walking straight in to it. It would seem a boulder was enough to stop him in the middle of what ever track he was on. A starry black toed paw lifted up and pushed on the stoney thing.

"Solid.... hmmmm.." The cub mused to him self. "What are you doin out here in the middle of the grass? Don't you have better things to be doin?" The rock was silent leaving the cub with little to no information on why it was there, "Ah I see. Quiet type. Well what ever it is your doin out here you better not get in my way again. Next time I won't be so kind. Well off I am then ~ Nice chattin with you!" Kyohaku gave the boulder a happy little nod and started back off again on his grand adventure.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image It was that very rock that the ivory diva of the Pridelands had chosen to lay behind. Her back pressed up against the stone allowed her just enough shade. It was large, cool, and just large enough to make her nearly invisible from one side. It was perfect. Just perfect. It was a rare thing to want some solitude, but even the brightest stars had to fall with the moon to rest. They had to get their beauty sleep to shine.

But then...someone behind her?

The youth raised her head, slowly, and looked over her shoulder with all the air of a queen. Who dared disturb her sunbathing? The gall! ...was...he talking to the rock. Frowning, she turned her head and slowly rose up out of the grass.

"Excuse you!"

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:41 pm
"No I'm not excuse you," The cub gave the ivory cub a smile, "I'm Kyohaku but maybe you've mistaken me for some one else. Excuse you~" He gave a bow of his head then turned his back on her.

"Would love to chat and what not about this Excuse You but I've got places to be. Very important you see~" And the starry white cub started off again.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:18 pm
"Oh. My Gods." She lifted a paw up and raised her brows. Did he not know manners when they slapped him in the face? Well maybe she should! He would deserve it! Here she was trying to be polite enough to clearly define a spot as hers and he had to go and act like he didn't even know what 'excuse you' meant!?

"I mean -you-. You totally just disturbed me with your... your... BLABBERING!"

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:23 pm
"You mean ME?" Ge pointed a paw to him self and looked shocked. There was a curious moment where he studied the female to see if she was joking or not. It would seem that this was not a joke at all much to the cubs disappointment. She really was upset with him and that for some reason bothered him.

"Why I haven't done anything cept maybe point out this rocks mistake now have I? You can't be mad at ME for this boulder clearly making the MISTAKE. Come on now." This made perfect sense to the cub. Ho was this not getting through to this female? Still she seemed a little upset. What was a cub to do?

"Tell you what, come with me, and we'll be square. No hard feelings and all," That would settle it, at least to Kyohaku it would, "And I'm not a YOU I'm a KyohakU. Get it right, what are you? Thick or something?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:34 pm
With every statement her mouth hung down farther. For one- yes she meant him. There was no one around that she could be speaking to other than him.Except... he seemed to think so. The rock? Really? REALLY?! The youth glanced to the rock then back to the cub. The rock. The cub. The rock. The cub. ....WHAT?!

"ME?! DENSE?! Oh no. No. No no no. NO." She waved her paw in the air, faster and faster as her mind tried to wrap around the situation. Cub sees rock. Cub yells at work. Cub calls -her- thick.

"This. This is a ROCK." She put her paw onto it, then pointed to herself. "Me? I am a lion. You can talk to me. This- this is a ROCK. I'm not talking to a rock. I think you're the thick one here! And why... WHY under all the kings in Mkodi's blue sky would I go with you? Do you have a pressing appointment with a stick!?"

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:39 pm
Kyohaku watched her calmly as she tried to explain to him that this was a rock and she was a lion. His mild gaze was completely fixated on the female with great interest. Then a smile sprouted.

"Can you be sure?" He asked with a head tilt, "That the rock, as you say, IS the rock and that you're the lion? I think your a bit to thick to be a lion if your questioning me about a rock. Now up to you. Stay or follow me. I feel I've wasted a great dell of sun light talking to you about rocks," And then there was a chuckle.

"I'm only kidding. I know your not a rock. But you are a strange one.." He murmered. "Come on now, we've wasted to much time."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:45 pm
"What the heck kind of logic is that, you...you....Ko-hackjob!" She trudged right over, her jaw set and her tail snapping behind her. Maybe he just didn't get it? Maybe he was dropped on his head! That would make sense, she'd heard talk of it... even that mute Dalziel made more sense than this! And at least he was polite enough to croak elsewhere when someone was napping.

She reached out and grabbed a hold of the male's ear, pinching it between her toes and leaning in slowly. "You listen here. Call me strange one more time and I'll tie your tail in a knot! Do you even know who I am?"

She leaned in closer. "No. No you don't. You think I, -I- , am a rock. I think you have a rock for a brain."

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:50 pm
Kyohaku had kept calm in the midst of her explosion at him. He was pretty used to cubs and lions alike getting annoyed at his little mind games but being grabbed by the ear made him cry out a nice big 'AHH' out of surprise. This female had the nerve to threaten him while she was tugging on his delicate little ear which made it all the more worse.

"Hey now!" He tried to tug free but that only made it worse, "Easy with the ear love. I only got two! And I don't know who you are cause you never introduced your self. Fancy that? I gave you my name and you just give me a tug of the ear? Who raised you? Hyenas? Let me go ya thick skulled girl. I got places to be!" He tried to tug free again but was unable to.

"Tell ya what. You let me go, come with me, and I'll forget ALLL about this? Easy nuff yeah?"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:05 pm
"Oh you just don't know when to shut up!" She dropped her backside to the ground and reached out to grab his other ear. See how he'd like that! Now he was effectively her prisoner! Little punk. She'd show him.

"One- my name is Avalbane! Got that? I don't repeat myself...", well she had already in this conversation. Quick- save. "Often."

She gave his ear another sharp tug. "Now. Manners. A lady gives her name when a lady is good and ready to. Second- you never insult a lady. You take her paw, give it a lick, and apologize. We're right. Always. We have a natural sense about stupidity and all things wrong. You. Boy. Are wrong. Got it? Now thank me for putting your head back on straight."

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:08 pm
The other ear was now being tugged on. The cub could only let out a great big grunt of disapproval as she held on. This was not his idea of fun. It hurt and it was getting in the way of his plans. Didn't she see that?

"What ever," He muttered, "Look, you number one AREN'T a lady, your a bully. And number two you're ruining my plans. Can't you see that? Here I was being polite offering you the most amazing day of your life and instead you pull on my ears. And for what? Complaining about a rock to a rock? Brilliant. " He tried to pull free once more but that only seemed to make things all the more worse.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:28 am
"Oh please." She released his ears and stepped back. Her ears rolled back with irritation as she peered down her nose at the younger male. What a brat. And a liar! He didn't come here to give her any sort of mind, he came here to talk. To. A rock. That was perhaps the most insulting part of it- he came to talk to a rock over her! The punk.

"I am so a lady. -You- just can't tell the difference between a lady and an inanimate object!" She put a paw on the rock nearby and narrowed her eyes. "Here. I'll let you and your... friend here be."

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:53 pm
The ears were let go and they snapped back in place on the cubs head. It hurt and the cub winced as a result. The female kept her rambling up but at this point the cub had lost quite a bit of interest on the happenings of here and now.

"Guess your right, I would rather talk the rock," He flashed her a smile, "It doesn't talk back for one and for two I m done here. Nice to meet you~ Hope to maybe never do it again~" He gave her another smile and turned his back to her and the rock and started off again.  
[IC] Pridelands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games