Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Trinity Sight: Cross My Heart

Back to Guilds

This guild is for the sole purpose of writing and roleplaying with a purpose to convey righteous moral messages through the core storylines. 

Tags: Fantasy, Intense, Writing, Purposeful, Action 

Reply Fantasy & Sci-Fi
Follow the Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuroKaras

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:01 am
Alastor looks back at the camp and sighs before running into the bushes.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:06 am
User Image

My ears perk up when I suddenly hear Alastor say something about being free to go... I then look to Adonia, "Umm... I think you just lost our newest addition," I state a bit flatly, maybe with a hint of sarcasm. I knew she wanted to help with the food, but she seemed to be of better use by staying at the camp, plus, I really wanted to ask Artair a few questions alone... Especially after hearing him mention how much he knew about the gun...  

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:18 am
Adonia

"Yep. I lost him," I say with a bit of angst, then just turn away and walk back. "Thanks for all your help everyone," I say somewhat sarcastically through a slight growl. They helped as far as the water and cloth went, but as for anything else, leave it to beaver.

I look at Artair longingly and only say, "Art, I..."but then cut myself short and shake my head in hopelessness for now. I want to talk to him about something personal, but clearly I'm not wanted and a psycho is trying to run away, so I flatten my ears against my head in frustration and unconsciously release a low growl as I go back.

I pretty much sprint and nearly tackle the crazy dude again to stop him.

"Stop being a freak! Dante is a weirdo, but what he said about running around with the attractive scent of blood is dangerous, and you need to replenish all the liquid from the blood you lost along with getting more prepared! I know I said you should just do it yourself, but clearly you're not going to take care of yourself. Sit back down, please." I plead and instruct with the same frustration from the hunters and force the guy back to the fireside.

"You are probably the only bit of normalcy and calm-ness here, Atticus. I appreciate it," I say with a geniune smile, even though I'm still frustrated.

"Could you finally tell us your name?" I ask my "victim".  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:25 am
User Image

+ Artair +

Sometimes when I lie,
I know you're on to me,
Sometimes I don't mind,
How hateful that I can be,

"Is there a reason as to why you want her away from us?" Artair asked Dajana rather bluntly. He knew something was up if Dajana was so eager to act like this. It was kind of getting to him just a little bit.

To him, it was rather ridiculous. Whatever Dajana had against Adonia was already starting to effect their progress. Especially since he was rather hungry, he was much more prone to being annoyed. Whether it showed in his tone or not, he did not know or really care.

Sometimes I don't wanna be better
Sometimes I can't be put back together
Sometimes I find it hard to believe
There's someone else who could be
Just as messed up as me

BlackBelt844

Profitable Prophet

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 12:34 am
User Image

I make a rather mocking face to Adonia's back just shy of sticking my tongue out as she takes off after the dense newbie, but I'm almost instantly caught off guard when Artair speaks so bluntly toward me and seems to somewhat read my mind. I look at him for a split second as my muscles tense before I relax once more just as quickly, but I can't help but look at him with a bit of confusion as to why he would be bothered... "Well, I did have a reason, but with you in such a bad mood, I'm not so sure it's a good time to bring it up...." I speak with a bit of sarcasm and teasing. Then my ears perk up as I hear something and after I look in the direction of the source I take off silently, assuming Artair will know to follow. He definitely had the common sense for that.  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:10 am
User Image

+ Artair +

Sometimes when I lie,
I know you're on to me,
Sometimes I don't mind,
How hateful that I can be,

"Just tell me," Artair jabbed in an icy yet commanding tone as he followed. "I do not wish to play this game."

Obviously, he was not amused by her teasing and sarcasm. First, he was hungry, then he had more interruptions from the newest idiot, and of course the feud between Dajana and Adonia, which he does not have a clue whatsoever. So it was safe to say he was rather ticked.

Sometimes I don't wanna be better
Sometimes I can't be put back together
Sometimes I find it hard to believe
There's someone else who could be
Just as messed up as me

BlackBelt844

Profitable Prophet

KuroKaras

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:20 am
Alastor stops raising an eyebrow "yes?" he then listens to the girl before turning completely around "sorry but i have to go for abit i might come back im not exactly welcomed in the city anymore" he tussles her hair before carry on walking away "wait with your friends"  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:40 am
Adonia

I slightly smile at the hair rustling, but then just get irritated.

"Hey buddy who still hasn't told me his name -you're staying here until you're better, even if just some progress. If you want to take off back to your little world, fine, but you have to wait until you get better! Come on..." I contend, pushing him back.

"Atticus, Dante, or anyone else who hears: we need some non-bloody water for us to drink before we -particularly this guy right here- dehydrates. Anyone?" I slightly call out, sighing in frustration. Maybe I should just drag this guy with me and get water myself...  

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

Twiclipse
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:48 am
User Image

As Artair continued in his cold manner I come to a quick and rigid stop and spin around to look at him, my expression mostly showing anger and annoyance, but also a hint of frustration and hurt. His tone reminded me way too much of how my previous masters would speak to me, and when I left I didn't want a single reminder."I was going to ask you about your past. I was going to ask how you know so much medical stuff and weapons information. I was going to ask where you got your leadership skills." I start off just as coldly as he was speaking with my eyes narrowed. "But since you're so grumpy, why don't you go ahead and go back to camp and eat. I can hunt on my own. I've done it plenty of times before." Although my tone is still rather cold, I try to soften it up, realizing I should be kind to receive kindness... I also reach out my hand after gesturing with the other toward the camp. "And if you could kindly give me the gun so I don't have to dirty my paws much, I would appreciate it." I finally speak in a soft, almost unsure tone. I still didn't have a weapon of my own. I didn't prefer guns, but if it's all I have...  
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:58 am
Alastor sighs before he lets her lead him back.  

KuroKaras

Dapper Gekko

DarkHellBoy19

Loyal Knight

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:27 pm
Dante looked at Adonia when she gave him a mischievous smirk, wondering why she did and for what reason, she was pretty brave to be making faces at him when he was anger.Watching as the guy who gave him a fat lip walked away, not stoping him or even tried to tell him to stay there. If he wanted to die than so be it Dante wasn't going to care or worried."See ya loser..." He grumble.Though it was short lived when Adonia brought him back making him frown then gave her a 'you got to be kidding look' when she called him a weirdo." Oh thanks, I feel so loved in this little "pack"" He said standing up with rolled eyes, his speech a little bit weird due to his lip being swollen. He went back to his new "home" and climbed up it, sitting on a branch."I'll go get water when he said's sorry for punching me." He said crossing his arms.  
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 10:47 am
Adonia

"You are loved, Dante. That's why I like picking on you!" I say with a bratty chuckle, but then think about the two beating eachother up. "I don't think you two were throwing love punches, though. Relentless abuse obviously is a giveaway about how you feel about eachother. What do you think, bloody wolf buddy? Would you be willing to say sorry so we all could get some good drinking water faster? And...share your name?" I suggest as I try to look for something that could sew up his arm to speed the healing process, but then I look at his face again to see his expression. Wait...that face...

"Hey...aren't you one of those Alphas?"  

The AcinaD
Captain

Interesting Werewolf

KuroKaras

Dapper Gekko

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:19 pm
"sorry for streching my arm after waking up" Alastor smirks putting his good hand out for a hand shake.  
Fantasy & Sci-Fi

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games