Submit

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:33 am
Asra sighed as she looked at her items. She didn’t have anything she could wrap the wound in and it was in a tricky place to begin with. Maybe she could whip together something that would be sticky and dry as a makeshift bandage but still get rid of the germs that could have gotten in the wound.

Finally gathering her materials she sat down in front of Eisheth and got to work “Sorry if this stings, it should be over soon though.” She qucky cleaned the wound and then added her ointment onto the wing. “Now just stay still for a few minutes and it should work” Asra tried to reassure.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2012 5:40 am
The Daeva gritted her teeth as Asra began to work. It was clear any other person would have been bitten or snarled at, however all Asra was given was an uncomfortable whine from the woman. Rarely did she act so childish, but the wing was a delicate place! Her tail twitched violently, but she extended her wing for the other woman, flipping her tail to curl around Asra's. With that comfort she relaxed a bit, content.

"Where did you learn this stuff?" By stuff she meant the horrible things the other was inflicting upon her. Her head dramatically threw back as, this time a joke, she began to wail as if Asra had stabbed her. "Oh! My delicate wing, could you not be more gentle with my frail, delicate wing? I plead!" Ah. The girl really did have mood swings.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2012 9:55 pm

Asra winced when ever eisheth made a movement that meant it hurt if just a little bit. She really didn’t like hurting her friends even for this but it really had to be done. After all she would absolutely hate it if her friend’s wing never healed correctly and she was grounded forever. So Asra pushed aside her uneasiness to finish her task. When she was done she took a step back and looked over her work.

“Well uh my mom used to be a story teller in the tribe I used to grow up with and she passed all her stories down to me, so when she passed away I used to wow all the other kids with stories, but apparently one day they all uh turned on me and used to bully me a lot. Since dad had important work and I didn’t want him to always come rushing home I learned all that I could from our shamans and things on how to take care of myself” Asra answered with a weary smile.

“Pfft uhuh and now you’re just being hammy Eisheth” she huffed sticking her tongue out.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:07 pm
As Asra told Eisheth her story the splattered fox let out a snarl. Ah, Sin's temper had run down to her. Someone had hurt Asra? Even if it was when the 'Phim was a child it pissed Eisheth off, her tail violent lashing as her nails unsheathed and clawed at the ground.

"Where do they live? I'll punish them." She growled, suddenly her tail flicking to claim Asra's again. She wiggled closer to the 'Phim, pressing her muzzle under the 'Phim's chin and lifting it, her own attempt at being comforting, even if Asra didn't need it. "I'll give them a good lashing for you. Just give me names and homes and what they look like. Hell. Just names work, I have a family good at finding our enemies."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2012 10:06 pm

Asra stopped in her mulling about to look over at her best friend. Well unconsciously she should have expected the sudden snarl as anyone would be pissed that their friend was hurt but it seriously surprised her as Eisheth suddenly grew angry… and touchy… real touchy.

“Well um back where I used to live in a place called Ierne. I’m sure they don’t live there any more though” she blinked. “Really its okay, I’m fine now no need to hunt them down or anything. Besides I really didn’t catch their names” Asra stated. Hoping Eisheth wouldn’t be going out and committing mass murder or something. Besides they probably had families by now and she would feel horrible depriving some one of their family. “Besides I have way better friends this go around” she smiled.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 7:59 pm
Eisheth only offered a grunt in return, though it was clear she wasn't convinced. Her tail smacked against the ground violently, though she held her tongue that burned with the desire to angrily lash out at those unseen bastards who had harmed her best friend. Her injured wing twitched briefly, obviously it would be trying to flap and help her leave the ground if it wasn't injured. Asra was lucky about that, the 'Daeva would already be gone if she wasn't suffering from her current situation.

However, her wing was injured and Eisheth could not move, and she would have to accept that. Her head lowered onto her paws, ears back as she stayed silent, something so rare when she was in such a horrid mood. Asra had tamed her, slightly. Her rage had become more of an annoyed grumble in the back of her mind, though she wasn't entirely convinced on sparring the bastards. You had Sin's blood in her to blame for that.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:53 pm

Asra could tell that Eisheth only really believed her because she was stuck on the ground, her whole body practically told Asra that her friend wanted to go tearing after the kits. They had what ever had decided to take a stab at her friend’s wing for that. She briefly wondered if she could have stopped Eisheth if her friend wasn’t injured. Well it was pointless to worry about things and the fact was Eisheth was still there.

“Really it’s okay now. I learned a lot of useful things, and it was partially my fault for not speaking up about it or anything. Besides I learned the value of real friends, and I’m quite happy now.” Asra replied putting her materials back in their little holes. She wasn’t always completely neat, but with healing supplies, she always put them back so that she could see them. “Besides it happened quite a long time ago. It doesn’t really bother me any more and I can use the skills I picked up to help the foxes that uh matter.” Ugh that sounded slightly corny.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:06 pm
Eisheth was not pleased, still, but she was briefly intrigued by Asra's words enough to drop the subject. Her head raised, ears flicking as her eyes narrowed in curiosity. Canine fangs were revealed as she smirked, shifting just a little closer.

"Who matters?" She asked, ear flicking and head resting on her paws as she watched Asra's face. Would the woman just give a standard answer stating a type of person who matters? Or would she give names? She was hoping for names, and perhaps her own name to be on that list. And rather high up. That'd be nice, too. She'd enjoy that.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:24 pm
Asra looked back at eisheth and wondered what was going through her friends mind. The look was one of a cat that was going to eat the canary and get away with it and kind of unnerved asra, mostly because she didn’t know what the daeva was going to do close… she hadn’t decided if shifting closer was a good sign or not. Normally it was but today, well today had certainly been interesting to say the least.
“Well lots of good friends. Like my neighbors and my father” Asra started “and of course you. Your my best friend after all” well that was vagueish enough. Asra couldn’t really come up with a good answer as Eisheth was staring at her at least that smile had disappeared…. She hoped,

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:11 pm
She seemed pleased with this answer, smile indeed vanishing as the injured woman nuzzled her friends cheek, tail flicking side to side like a cat being rubbed in just the right spot, ears flicking and pressing against the back of her head as her muzzle ventured to nuzzle under Asra's chin.

"You're my best friend, too." She needed nothing more, for the time being, folding her paws and resting her muzzle on them. Her worrying was settled, for now, even if the worrying sounded more like psychotic threats aimed at various people. She couldn't help it, belonging to a blood-line famous for their threats masked as love and indifference hiding any form of general affection. Yes, she was lucky, being a grandchild of the main part of this blood-line and therefor having less and less of him within her, as well as her father being a well-tempered 'Daeva. Still, she was easy to anger and easy to please if one knew her well enough. A moody creature.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:22 pm

Asra tensed a bit not used to the complete invasion of her personal space but it wasn’t if she didn’t like it, it just took her a little bit to adjust. She gave a quick nuzzle back to Eisheth’s cheek. However she did wonder did friends snuggle like this? Ah well it wasn’t really important.
Asra let out a soft smile reserved mostly for her special people While she didn’t really understand how the two had become friends she was glad Eisheth had pushed the matter. She was afraid some times that she wasn’t a good friend or she pushed Eisheth around too much, or maybe demanded too much. However the Daeva kept coming back so she had to be doing things right? She was glad though that Eisheth had gotten mad for her sake but she was also happy that her friend seemed to at least be calmer now. “Um… thank you. It means a lot” She finally spoke up to the statement Eisheth had said. She didn’t think she had ever thanked the other before even if she often thought that.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 6:30 am
Surprised at the thanks, Eisheth blinked twice before resting her wings against her side. She winced in pain, grumbling low within her throat before extinguishing her flames.

"I wonder what my grandfather would think of our friendship." She absently wondered, not necessarily trying to think out loud. Would her father care that she had befriended a 'Phim? He had been so proud of his 'Daeva grandchildren, would he care if they befriended the other winged species? Perhaps this was something she should casually question the next time the family gathered together? Or... Perhaps that was something she rather not consider at the moment. He may be a normal, but everyone knew the stories behind his murderous days, when he could rival and bring down a 'Deava. She was not about to challenge that man.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 6:11 pm

Come to think of it thanking someone was probably a bit strange if the surprise on Eisheth’s face was any indication but she had wanted to express her feelings, when it was hard for her to make friends in the first place.
Asra remembered eisheth talking about her grandfather, and took a worried deep sigh. She wondered as well. Many foxes already looked down at Daeva and phim friendships as they were normally quite different beings. She had heard from her neighbors that once a couple had been killed over it. Would she cause trouble for Eisheth? “Well I would hope that he would be accepting of it if nothing. I would like if it was okay and even liked it but I know that daeva phim friendships are looked upon negatively.” Asra spoke. She knew her father wouldn’t mind, but he was a kind man and a very typical phim. She hoped that she could introduce him to Eisheth one day.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:45 pm
Eisheth shrugged. Sin may throw a fit, actually. Asra wasn't.... she wasn't quite fitting the family theme. But then again, neither was Eisheth. But she was family. She was blood, so it was okay. Probably. Sin seemed rather happy whenever she visited, so she assumed it was true.

"Asra." The vixen shuffled her wings and leaned closer to Asra, licking the others cheek. A rare moment of genuine care showed across the playful, sarcastic woman's face. Her wing spread and she flipped it over her best friends shoulders, purring low in her throat.

"Even if he protests I don't care. You're Asra, and I'll do anything for you. Even if grandfather isn't too pleased." The 'Daeva chuckled low in her throat before flicking her tail side to side, grinning towards Asra. The 'Phim better believe her! She wasn't ever going to ditch the other! Nope!  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas