Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:53 pm
User Image

What was going to be a mere visit to see Asra had failed. Her wing was limp against her side, a few small branches speared through the leather. Her eyes were narrow, mouth tight. If her father saw this.... If her grand-father saw this... Ugh. All she had wanted to do was remind Asra of her presence, and instead she had been attacked by a violent wind and thrown into a tree. Now? Well, she couldn't fly. At all.

"God dammit." Her mood was always known for changing rapidly, and it was bitter, cruel, and savage right now. Her flames licked at grass, purposefully lighting bugs on fire. She even went out of her way to slam a claw into a rabbits den, shutting off the entrance. The one thing that could piss her off the most was when she couldn't fly, and her wing certainly was in no condition to fly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:38 pm
User ImageOne could say that Eisheth and Asra had a weird relationship. If you looked under phim in the dictionary Asra would be the model for the female. She was mostly happy, very friendly or at least she tried to be to the best of her ability and loved helping other foxes and brightening up ones day. The thought of hurting something sat heavy in Asra’s stomach and she would much rather find ways to go around it. Not to say Asra couldn’t stand up for her friends and defend her self if push came to shove. She was a very strong willed girl after all.

Anyways what made the whole thing weird was her best friend was a daeva. Look under grumpy and sarcastic and mean and you would find a picture of a daeva next to it in the same dictionary. However that didn’t stop Asra. Eisheth had been nothing but nice to Asra so Asra didn’t see any reason not to be her friend. Suddenly she was brought out of her musing by cursing of all things by a familiar voice?

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:26 am

She was not amused, far from it. However, was that movement she heard? A snarl threatened to leave her lips, however then that delicious scent reached her nose. Ah. Asra! Quickly, she moved to locate where the scent came from, practically running. When the scent seemed to become over-whelming was when she finally found her friend. A smile broke across the recently scowling face, tail flicking.

"So, I finally found you." She sighed contently, almost forgetting her wing. Then it ached, wincing briefly, reminding her how much trouble it had been to track her friend down. Damn.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:42 pm
Asra looked up from her musing to see her friend almost seemingly appearing out of nowhere. Well maybe no where as Asra would have been able to notice her coming a bit more if she wasn’t so in thought? She smiled at her first friend and wondered what Eisheth was doing in these parts but then again she had something about finding her. “Yep it looks like you did find me. I’m glad it was just you, although I thought I recognized your voice.

It was about then Eisheth winced and Asra noticed her poor wing and instantly start fretting. “Oh dear your injured we need to take care of that right away the cave I’m staying at isn’t far from there. We’ll patch it up to start healing right away” She said her tone dripping with concern. It looked so painful.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:55 pm
Smirking at the other vixen, Eisheth flicked her tail across Asra's front leg, a friendly gesture from her. Her wing twitched briefly, head raising when Asra began to fret. Wing suddenly lowering and pressing against her body, she flipped her ears back, lips becoming a tight line. Wait, fixing it would mean that it would hurt, wouldn't it?

"Wait, woah. Asra, it's alright. It'll just fix itself, right?" The 'Daeva was one of Sin's line, but even she didn't like the idea of her wounds being toyed with. Looking at her wing, she winced again. It was looking awful, granted, but.... Hrm.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:26 pm
“No it wont, and because we’re out here in the wild on our own it could get infected and then you’ll never be able to fly again.” Asra pouted getting a serious look in her eyes. “You cant just not take care of these things, you need to take better care of yourself. Don’t worry I’m no shaman but I’m not bad at fixing stuff, at least get it cleaned up and put some salve on it if nothing else”

Asra was going to be quite stubborn about this, just because she was a phim didn’t mean that she was going to let a friend of hers be stupid and get extremely injured in the long run. Sure maybe Eisheth could chance it out and be fine but what if that didn’t happen. It would eat away at the young phim knowing she had just let the wound sit there.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:54 pm
Sighing lowly, the 'Daeva was threatened by the idea of never being able to fly again. Her wing twitched, looking at Asra with a sigh. Fine. Fine fine. Rolling her eyes lowly, she padded closer to her, lowering her wing for the other to see.

"Fine." She whined lowly. She hated being babied, but it was obviously Asra wouldn't let up. Rolling her eyes, again, she winced when her wing ached, claws digging into the dirt. Ugh, this hurt like a son-of-a-b***h!

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 10:32 pm

Maybe it wasn’t such a smart idea to be practically bossing a Daeva around but then again Eisheth had never really acted like a typical Daeva around her. In fact eisheth was the one that had come starting their friendship in the first place. However those thoughts even if she cared to ever review them again where best for a later date. Right now she needed to get that wing taken care of. The faster and quicker it was cleaned and fixed up the less chance for anything damaging to happen.

“Well I’ll lead the way to my home. It’s a couple of caves next to the ocean, and I don’t think my neighbors are back yet.” Asra replied. Another weird thing about Asra was she didn’t mind sharing space. She had found a lovely bunch of caves overlooking a bunch of tidepools and the ocean and had moved in around the same time as another modifox couple. Some how they had become friends as well and had taken on the other cave, although they had mentioned something about seeing old friends and had left allowing Asra to use their cave to store some things in while they where out.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:55 pm
"Aight." She sighed back, defeat deep in her voice. God she hated losing. However, Asra was allowed, and only her, to boss her around. The 'Daeva flipped her tail suddenly around the 'Phims, grinning ear to ear as if she had accomplished a feat.

"If I am good and let you patch my poor wing up, promise to give me a favor?" She suddenly quipped, eyes narrowing in a plotting fashion. Oh, the reward would be sweet. Grinning wide, it was obvious she had schemes in mind, though Asra would never need to worry about physical harm.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:55 pm

Asra smiled glad that her friend had gone with her request. She hadn’t really been thinking on what she would have done if Eisheth hadn’t gone along with it. However Eisheth some times spoiled her by going along rather easily with her demands, not that Asra had that many requests. Normally she went along with what others decided, with in reason of course. Suddenly her eyes went wide briefly as Eisheth covered her with her tail. As an only child she wasn’t too used to forms of affection from people her own age.

“Hmmm it depends on if you live up to my terms of good. I have really high standards you know” Asra replied and slightly narrowed her eyes in a non threatening manner. “well I wont blindly promise to anything but I promise to put it into heavy consideration once I know what it is” she replied.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:26 am
"Oh, that's no fun. Come on, Asra, be a pal and play along." However, Eisheth spread her hurt wing wide, giving Asra full access now.

"Quickly, before I forget how to be good." She teased, tail flicking so it released Asra for the time being, twitching side to side in amusement. Oh, she'd get what she wanted, however perhaps she'd wait for a time when Asra couldn't refuse. She was sure the 'Phim would be difficult to slip into that situation, but Eisheth always loved games. Ears flicking briefly as wind drifted by, she glanced at the sky, scowling. Oh. Rain. Soon. She disliked rain, greatly. Maybe she'd slip off somewhere, or perhaps she'd stay put if Asra did. Though, she'd complain considerably.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:04 pm
“you can try to phrase it as many times as you want but I can only guarantee I shall give it heavy consideration you know.” Asra pointed out shaking her head. “Besides playing is for later we have to take care of your wound now, hmmm it looks like it can hold out until we get to my cave. Its not far from here and it looks like its going to rain. Personally I love a bit of drizzle but being a fire creature yourself the rain can’t be too good.” Asra replied with a stern yet still kind face. She was quite the stubborn creature when she had something in mind probably something her mother had passed down to her. Her father certainly liked to say so.

After a few minutes of leading Eiseth to her home and carefully down a rock cliff, she popped her head into her neighbors to see they were out for the moment before going into her own cave. “Well its not much but we’re here”

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:39 am
Rain. Ew. Eisheth let out a low grumble, rolling her eyes in distain.

"I hate rain." She sounded almost childish as she grumbled, something her grandfather would probably not tolerate. Still. Whatever. Tail flicking in agitation, she stood and followed Asra, daring the clouds with a brief, hostile glare. As they reached the caves and Asra glanced in a cave she slipped into the cave, sighing.

"It smells like you. I like it." She admitted, not one to censor herself. The 'Daeva settled on the floor, tail twitching around her body as her nails toyed with her hair, her hurt wing laying against the ground, aching from the strain of keeping it raised while hurt.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:16 pm
Asra tried to give a reassuring smile knowing that most daevas didn’t like to be in the rain, but she hoped Eisheth would be okay, she would try to get her friend in before it really started to turn into a downpour.

“Sorry, I know the rain must be bad for your flames and everything. I do agree that rain can be a pain, but I try to think of the stuff that it can bring after it rains.” Asra pointed out and then frowned. Maybe it was just a phim thing, Daeva didn’t care too much for flowers and trees and stuff like that right? She fell silent for the most part until they reached her cave.

“Ah, well thank you” Asra was a bit stumped on how to comment but figured that was the best way to respond. She did want her home to feel like it was lived in and hers. Now however she needed to get to work on Eisheth’s wing. Seconds later she was basically a blur around her cave gathering the different things she needed to help her friend recover.

Nasaiki

Dangerous Vampire

15,675 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 7:53 am
Eisheth couldn't help but laugh as Asra ran about, head resting on her paws. When was the last time someone panicked this much? Her mother was so quiet and calm, and her father was, mmmm, he wasnt bad. He simply didn't panic as much. So, this was new.

The red 'Phim was sweet. Eisheth wasn't one to like sweet people much, but the girl was an exception. She smiled as she realized that perhaps she could even have her mother meet her. That'd be nice. Nyx might creep her out, but Eisheth was proud of her mother either way.

RP Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff