Welcome to Gaia! ::

Taline Manor Vampire Coven

Back to Guilds

Once a roleplay, now a guild that offers so much more... Enter if you dare! 

Tags: vampire, coven, roleplay, manor, vamp 

Reply Roleplay
Isle de Sangre (Grand opening! Read the rules)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Real Shanaku

5,450 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:55 pm
Hi everyone. I previously ran the Cirque du Shade RP on here before going on a 2 year hiatus. This is my new idea, and all are welcome. Hope you enjoy this.

The Story...

You have a ticket to an island resort. Not just any island, but the Isle de Sangre, the mysterious island refuge for the "others", such as werewolves, vampires, and everything in between. The ticket may have been given to you by your creator, a teacher, or a mysterious stranger in black dropping it in front of you before disappearing. The ticket is clear; one round trip, limit one per lifetime, no expiration date, *other details may be discussed with staff. The address on the ticket leads you to a ship named "The Revelation", with a solemn and worn looking sea captain taking your ticket. After traveling through an hour of fog, taking countless twists and turns, the weather clears, revealing a small tropical island. A simple wooden port waits on the beach, with a man in a Hawaiian and a clipboard waiting for you. "Welcome! Follow me!" He quickly leads you down a dirt road to a small resort area in the middle of a forest. He leads you to a small bungalow where your luggage has already been moved to. He hands you a key with a corresponding number to the bungalow. "Hope you enjoy your stay!"

Rules
For the most part, follow the same rules as the main RP of the guild, as well as the following:
-If you enter an area that needs detail, pm me. This island is large, and I have a few hidden areas that can be found.
-PM me your character before you post for final approval. You're almost guaranteed to get in, but it helps me find your character more quickly by checking messages, and I'll give you your bungalow number. After that, just post your character and you can start.

Character Skeleton
Gaia Name:
Name:
Race:
Bio:
Special Abilities/Talents:
Other: (weapons, fun facts, sexuality, etc.)

The Isle De Sangre
The Isle is large, but the resort itself is pretty simple. Most of the eastern half is bungalows. Each bungalow is equiped with a bedroom, a small living area, a bathroom, a porch, and is sparsely furnished with resort style furniture. The west half contains a mess area with a kitchen stocked for the needs of guests, a dining area, a requisition store, an activity board, and the owner's house (locked against visitors). To the south is a path to a beach with a tiki bar. To the north and immediately surrounding the resort is a dense forest, containing many species of plants, animals, and mysteries.

Staff

Name: Mr. De Sade
Race: ?
Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Bio: The enigmatic owner of the island, he never ventures outside of his house, leaving many wondering if he even exists. He extends messages through the resort manager, Borgio.

Name: Borgio Altoy
Race: Demon Lord (type: lust/jealousy)
Bio: With such a sour and condescending demeanor, it is surprising he was put in charge of he resort, but he does a good job of keeping everything running. He is the only creature known to have a personal connection to Mr. De Sade, relaying all messages from him to the staff and guests. A few have speculated how indignant it must be for a demon lord to act as a servant, but the ensuing duels have put to rest any thought of him being weak.
Special Ability: Can mimic voices and appearances perfectly, and his nails deliver a toxin that can paralyze any creature.
Other: Acts also as head of security.

Name: Steven McKinley
Race: Android
Bio: An android made to resemble an angel, he is the man that met you at the docks. The newest employee, he is extremely happy and encouraging. He works at the tiki bar and proposes ideas for activities. Slightly obsessed with water, he is only saddened by the fact that he cannot swim, as it could kill him.
Special Ability: Can fly using folding wings and has ready access to a lot of information because of an innate connection to wireless servers.

Name: Ashley Hearst
Race: Vampire
Bio: The polar opposite of Steven, Ashley has a dark outlook on just about everything. She is in charge of the requisition store at the resort and deals with repairs to just about anything.
Special Ability: Can repair anything using psychic power, and has occasional premonitions, which has saved the resort on more than one occasion.
Other: Has a black cat named Sanders that is always following her.

(If images for staff are not working, don't worry. I'm running on a slightly older computer that likes to annoy, so I'll fix that as soon as I can.)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:22 pm
Fūma Kotarō and Tsuruhime…

Gaia Name: Kitalpha Hart
Name: Kit
Race: Dark Elf
Appearance: here
Bio: Kit left her own home after it was destroyed by a demon-possessed doll, which has since found her. The doll, called Rynn, is rather eccentric, and now that she has found someone to travel with, she's not so bent on killing everyone and everything she sees. Kit herself is marked, since she has Rynn with her as all times.
Special Abilities/Talents: Rynn, even as a doll, talks, among other things, though she won't use most of them. Kit can see in the dark like it's day, and see through blindfolds. Kit's staff can start fires, though they're not very big.
Other: Rynn is rather sarcastic at times, and most of the time, she seems like an ordinary doll. Kit is the only one that can calm the possessed doll down when she's really mad, which doesn't happen very often, thankfully. The gemstone on Kit's staff shows Rynn's mood by changing shades of purple.
bungalow: 216~

Bestest/craziest/strangest couple ever

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:31 pm

Kit explored her new home, curious as to what was in it.
"Not much." her doll muttered. "A hole in a rock wall would be better."
"Hush, Rynn. I'm not a demon, and you're a doll."
"Yeah, yeah." The doll looked around. "Even so, it's kinda...blah. Think we'll be able to find some sea shells, at least?"
"Maybe. We're on an island, anyway." Kit looked at the bag that held her things. "In the meantime, I'd like my staff."
"Hey, maybe some of those things could make this place feel more homey and less uniform!"
"Shut up, Rynn." Kit left the door open, so that others could come in as she looked into the bag.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:12 pm

((i'll keep posting on and off until others join, mm'k?))

Kit looked around their bungalow. "Looks a bit more like home." Rynn said.
"Shut up, you sill doll." Kit retorted.
"Make me."
Kit pulled out some duct tape and grinned mischievously. "This solves every problem in the world, demon-doll."
Rynn chortled. "Indeed it does." She looked outside. "C'mon, let's explore a bit."
Kit picked up the doll and left, locking the door. The key she had went into a pocket, and she wandered over to the store. "What's in here...?" the elf murmured.

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Kitalpha Hart

Feline Phantom

9,500 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 6:08 pm
The Real Shanaku

((waiting on you~))

Kit went into the store. "Wow..." she murmured. It was more to someone else's taste, but she, and the doll, could live with it. The two wandered through the store, taking a few things here and there.
"So, what did you think if the ticket's appearance?" the doll asked.
Kit snorted. "You mean, your throwing it up? That was different, all right."
"I wonder where I had eaten it..."
"OH, I know. That cake you had eaten ealier that day...it had probably been cooked in there, for us to find when we cut the cake. No, you had to jam the whole thing into your mouth. How you did that, I'll never know." With one hand full, Kit put Rynn up top of her head, where the doll sat up to watch her surroundings. As she did, the staff's gemstone, on Kit's back, lightened to lavender.

Roleplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff