Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
Is this animal cruelty? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you consider it animal cruelty to make a dog ride on the roof of a car?
  YES
  NO
View Results

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:30 pm
imderanged
I can understand what you are saying...NO ONE is really SAFE in a care accident! Even if a person is sitting with the seat in the correct position, belted in, and the airbag deploys, the person can still be injured! But they have a BETTER chance of walking away from the accident if all the precautions are taken than if they aren't wearing a belt, driving some death trap Jeep, hanging their arms out the window, etc. I see this as very similar.

I'm not trying to start an argument with you here about car safety, but there are always exceptions to every rule. I actually know of two such instances where the person who was a front passenger would have been worse off had they been wearing their seat belt as the entire front passenger area ended up being crushed inward. Had they been strapped in, they probably wouldn't have survived.

There are some cars out there where yes, you probably are a lot safer in a dog kennel on the roof than anywhere inside the car itself.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:23 pm
Dude! That's horrible! I brought my dogs on a trip once and they were in the back sitting in the seats. My dog took my seat. He thinks he's a person when it comes to a car ride. You're pets should be left at home with somebody to take care of them, have them ride in the car with you, or keep them in a crate in the car. It's cruel to leave the pet in the crate on the roof. Next, you should always bring a bowl so you can use the hose to put water in the bowl.  

Crystal Ice23

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces