Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official RolePlaying Guild of EPICNESS!!

Back to Guilds

Addicted to Role Playing? Well we are too!! Has EVERY kind of Role Play and accepts ALL Active Role Players. Come join the PARTY!!!! 

Tags: Role Playing, RolePlaying, Competitions, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Supernatural, Slaves, Pets, Schools, Romance, love, Zombies, Mermaids, Adventure, Action, Horror, Randomness, EPICNESS, Awesomeness 

Reply 1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)
A Pirate's World (PeanutxEun Mi) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:29 am
It's a Pirate's World

When a princess gets captured from her kingdom by a group of pirates, she is forced to work as a slave. A year later, when the captain died and his son, who was more sympathetic then his father, took over he set this princess away. Letting her be free.

Years passed, and his crew committed mutiny. Throwing him right off his ship, and leaving him to die on an island. He survived it, and made it back to civilization. Where he meets up with that same princess that used to work for the crew and is shocked to found out that she is now the captain of her own pirate ship. She offers him the help he needs to get back on his good for nothing crew.

For one pirate, revenge is all he wants. But when he makes a deal and hops aboard a cursed ship. He seems to get more then he bargains for.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:32 am
Profile~

Name:

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:17 pm
Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich Wrote:

Name: Hikaru Himito
Appearance:

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:05 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Name: Samuel J. Jones
Appearance:

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:25 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Name: Samuel J. Jones
Appearance:

Who goes first?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:57 am
K I M I I M I T Oxxxxxxxxxxxx
▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅

Hikaru was in her cabin, looking over a map that she had found in her bedroom at her manor. "I will find you mother, do not give up hope." She spoke softly, fingering her golden, heart shape pendant that hung around her neck. There was a knock on her door, so she put the map back in a box under the bunk. The door flew open and a rather large man stepped in. "What is it?" She snapped, angered by the sudden intrusion. "If it is about the boy we picked up, make him do chores, or make him cook. I do not care." She said quickly, and dismissively. When we would not move, she gave a sigh and walked out her cabin, making sure to grab her hat. "Jones." She spoke, walking down the stairs toward his location on the ship. "You will work, I do not care what it is, but you will. If that displeases you, then go and jump off the ship." She said smoothly with them ship. "I would be happy to drop you off in White Cap Bay" She muttered speaking of the waters infested with Mermaids. She turned around walked up the stairs again, and lent against the wooden railing. "Steady as she goes" She spoke to the sailor in control of the wheel.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

"Punish the humanity, reward the awesomely insane"
So give me the damn cookie before I stab your eyes out with a rock.

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:55 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

LiarSamuel couldn't believe what he had gotten himself into. He was a captain. Not some sort of slave. Not the way these people treated him. Which was why he was going to make as big of a mess as he could manage until they got that through their thick skulls. He was in the middle of fighting with one of them, when he heard his name called. He turned to glare at the female. "I would rather jump off and be food for the damn sharks." he snapped back at her. He spun back towards the other who he was fighting with a moment ago. He took the mop that was handed to him, but once he had the mob, he brought his fist back and slammed it into the other pirate's face. "I heard that!" he called after her, glaring in her direction without really looking at her.
He took the mop and the bucket he was handed and began is work on the deck. Knowing the whole time that his old crew was somewhere out at sea, wearing and playing with and stealing what was his treasure. It belonged to him. And they knew that. "Damn them all. They'll pay for what they've done to me." he hissed under his breath. He wasn't there to be playing games, to be cleaning and cooking for this crew. He was there to get his revenge and yet he wasn't even close to getting what he wanted. Jones glared down at the deck that he continued to mop. Maybe it wouldn't be so bad to be eaten by the sharks. At least it he wouldn't have to wait, like he was now.

Take it from me,
I've been more then a king,
I'm going crazy and I've been awake for days,
My mirrors are stained with,
pain and portraits of your face,
Take it from me,

You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:26 pm

I K A R U I M I T Oxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hikaru sighed and looked down at him, a sneer threatening her lips, but she smirked instead. "I would be glad to throw you overboard to the sharks, after my big ol' buddy slices you up." she said pointing to a large man, strongly built, and a hard face. "But, you can say that I am, how do you put it? Returning a favor?" she said shooting him a wink."Jones, all you seem to do is complain. It is rather annoying, I will take you to your crew as Soo as we found them. Now, you will take equal part with maintaining this ship along with the other sailors. I will not have you think you are on a vacation. Savvy?" She spoke with a raise if her perfectly shaped eyebrow. She laughed at the situation they were now in. Before, she was the one who was captured and treated as a slave, and the same thing was happening to him. Without the capturing taking place of course. She stood straight and walking to the side of the ship and looked down at the clear blue water's. How she longed to just jump in and swim, but that will reveal the curse she has told him about not even 10 minutes ago. She wanted him to learn later on, either way, it will happen. She could not help but wiggle her toes through the dark brown leather boots. She remembered the feeling of being a Mermaid, she missed the feeling if her feet. She rested her elbow on the edge and placed her chin on her palm, looking out at the scenery.
¦¦Sorry, I'm on my phone xD sorry if my post is short and doesn't make sense¦¦

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:34 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

LiarSamuel rolled his eyes at as she pointed to the large man. But inside, he couldn't quite figure out whether out not she was being serious or not. Which was why he chose not to comment on it. Just in case she was being serious. Though he would of rather jumped off then worked right then, he wasn't to keen of getting cut up into little pieces first. He shot a look in her direction. "Hey! I was the one who let you loose. Remember? It was my father who caught you. Not me." he reminded her. Maybe reminding her who saved her butt and let her go from slavery so long ago was him, it would ease things up for him a little bit. He doubted it though. Samuel had never been that lucky in his life. "Of course I'm complaining!" he shook his head, as if he really wanted to work day and night on someone else's ship, doing someone else's chores. While somebody else was driving his ship around, stealing his treasure. Working his crew. It was a vicious cycle it seemed. What went around really did come around. "Yeah, yeah. Savvy." he muttered under his breath getting back to his mopping. It wasn't long until his green eyes looked back up at her, he smirked when he noticed her gazing out at the sea. At the water. "What's the matter, 'Captain?" he called, mockingly. "Miss the water that much?" He had just learned about the curse not that long ago, he decided he would take his chances with it. After all, if it was a better chance of getting to his ship faster and get back at that bloody damn crew of his, he didn't even care. Even if he himself turned into a mermaid because of it. Not that he was going to say that allowed. Just in case she decided to grant him his wishes right away.

((It's alright. I think I got most of it. xD
Sorry for my changing out post outlines. I'm having trouble deciding how I want it to be.))

pain and portraits
of your face,
Take it from me,
You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:25 pm

Hikaru sighed and just waited until he was done speaking. She did not want to interupts him before he would start another pointless speech about whatever comes to his mind. She raised her eyebrow at him and pushed herself away from the railing. She walked down the deck stairs for what seemed like the third time, and walked around in him a circle. "Well, Mr. Jones. I know you set me free and I am truly thankful. Belive me, I am. And I am paying back this debt by helping you get revenge back at your crew. And frankly, Mr. Jones, all I am asking you to do is mop. You act as though I am asking you to do the impossible. After you mop, you may have a drink if you please. Just ask anyone for rum and they will be sure to give it to you from the storage." She said as she stopped in front of him. Her eyes looked over his body and she turned, shrugging with one shoulder. "Unless you would much rather be the cook. Which is fine with me. I thought I would just give you the easy job Jones." She added. "And yes, I do miss the sea. Do you have any other pointless statements? Or is that it?" she said jokingly, but a tone of seriousness in it. She wasn't a genuinely a mean person, and Jones should know that. But the few things she actually hates is people who make comments about very pointless topics. All she asked of him was to mop. Which, frankly, was ten times less work than she did on his ship when he was captured. She thought back on that day, and she realized she could not be mad. In fact, she should thank them. Because after that day, she has been stronger, and not the weak little British princess that she was. She could thank him, but she chose not to. At least, not right now.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:06 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

LiarSamuel stopped his mopping when she walked up to him, leaning against his mop. He looked back at her with a cold stare. Not showing her any kindness. His kindness had ran out for now. They had made their agreement, he was nice and polite. He hopped aboard the ship, and now he was out of kindness for anyone at that moment. Maybe later he would try to be nicer. But he wouldn't hold his breath on that. "No. I'm pissed off and complaining because this wasn't what I was bargaining for, princess." he was about to go off on her. About to start all over again on his ranting of anger. But he stopped himself, just giving it up right then. She was only going to counter whatever he said and he didn't have the energy or patience to fight with her. He may end up throwing her off the ship himself if they really got into it. So he just zipped his lips shut, giving it up. When she asked if he had any other pointless statements, he nodded. "Yes. I do. Not so pointless either." he started with a cold voice. But when he spoke again, his voice was softer, less defensive and angry. "I have a first name too you know. Jones was my father. My name is Samuel. But whatever, call me whatever you want, Captain." he muttered crossly, turning back to his mop. Jones was his father's name. His crew had called him Captain Samuel Jones, but that was different. It still had his first name. Unlike his father who just went with being called by his last name. But he didn't want to be like his father. It didn't matter though. She could of called him the worst thing she could of thought up, and he still would of responded to it. He was always like that, he had yet to meant a person who called him by his first name.

pain and portraits
of your face,
Take it from me,
You're my dirty disease

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:56 pm

Hikaru couldn't really take his words anymore. The first time in years, she snapped and glared at him. "Oh, well, Samuel" she spat his name venomously. "I am so very sorry that this was not eat you were bargaining for." She said sarcastically. "But the last time I checked, being kidnapped and enslaved on your ship wasn't was I was bargaining for either." She said. "I am sick and tired of you commenting on everything I say. I am helping you. Do you expect to live the life of luxury expecting me to do everything for you? I do not know where you got that idea. But it is not going to happen. Maybe if you respect me, you would not be doing anything right now!" She yelled, her voice loud and cold. "I did not have to help you. And right now, I regret it! I am about to throw you off at the next port." She added. "You know what? You won't be leaving on the next port, I am. Set a course for the closest port now! " She yelled at the pirate who was in charge of the wheel. He jumped, and nodded quickly. The whole crew stopped what they were doing to look at Hikaru. They have never seen her as angry as she was now, and this wasn't even to the full extent. "Crew, say hello to your new Captain, Samuel Jones." She said taking off her hat and throwing it at him. " But do not expect to like him. He wasn't even a good enough Captain. Doubt he would be thought. His own crew caught him off guard with a mutiny. she said with a humorless laugh."Damn you" She growled, sneering straight at him. She turned on her heel and went into her cabin, slamming the door, breaking the glass and handle. She stomped to the other side of the room and punched the wall, making a hole in it. She looked through the hole and out the sea. "Damn that b*****d" she growled and plopped onto her bed. She stared up at the ceiling and cursed herself for even letting herself tick. But she did regret what she said. She would apologize, but she was stubborn.

▅▅ { } ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

iKinkii d a n c e r

Peanut_Butter_Sandwhich

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:50 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l- Wrote:

Samuel J. Jones

I've been let loose,
and now I'm crawling,
up the walls.
Word is I got away
and now I must be
caught.

LiarSamuel wasn't expecting her to blow up like that. If she hadn't blown up like she did, he would of gone a whole lifetime thinking that she couldn't get mad at anyone for the life of her. But there she was, screaming at him. He stood there, stunned. Most of her words not even sinking into his head. When she threw her hat at him, he dropped the mop to catch the hat. Just watching as he walked off. After a moment he looked down at the hat, surprised. But then, a smirk spread across his lips. "You heard it! I'm your Captain now!" he called to the crew around him, pulling on the hat. "Now get back to work!" he ordered, he wasn't really taking her position. But while she was locked up in her room, he could have some fun with it after all. Picking up the mop, he shoved it at the nearest pirate to him before he walked off. It had been a while since he had given orders, and he knew this was going to be some fun. Even if it lasted for just a little bit.

pain and portraits
of your face,
Take it from me,
You're my dirty disease

1x1 & 1x2 RP's (Anything like that!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash