PM me or IM me on AIM at nnrgh.
All of these are subject to change into other SoA if needed, so keep an eye out. <3

User Image

This is Zara, a mother of five cubs and who is what I like to call a serpent in the desert. Her words are sharp, her temper short and her claws deadly.
The problem is that the father of her cubs is someone she's constantly asking herself if he's the right one. They've had their...problems in the past, specifically when he asked her to bow out of a duel.
She needs a new man in her life to help raise her cubs.

• She related to no one in the Firekin except her five cubs.
• I'd prefer someone around the same. A small line or not line in the Firekin.
• Dark reds = <3

User Image

This is Alnilam, one of the leaders for the Nyota-Wasomaji, a wild dog pack based on the night and the stars that come out in it. She's a sweet girl with a good head on her shoulders. While she knows right from wrong, she's not afraid to get her paws dirty. I honestly think she'd make a fine mother.

She has 4/5 RPs and I'd rather not rogue breed her if I can help it.

• I'd like the pups to go to the pack, but who they're given to would be discussed between us.
• I'd rather them not leave the pack, but if they must, they'd need to wait until they're pilgrimage at adolescent to do so.

User Image

This is Toph'Tara Kanati, or just Toph for short. He's the grandson of Tawa'di and Mana, the goddess of wind as well as Rehema and Ona'raha.
He's a really sweet male who wants nothing more in the world to make others happy even at his expense. Sadly though, he's been without a mate since the moment I got him as a gift and has been having a lot of trouble finding one.

• I'm not too picky about the lady's lineage as I would be some of the other SoA, just the smaller the line the better.
• I may be willing to have him leave the pride, but it'd need to be a ridiculously good offer as well as plot. He'd need to have a pride he'd be heading towards as well since I wouldn't want him rogue.

User Image

Altana is an elderly lioness who will be joining the Aka'mleli (already accepted) soon as a storyteller. She's happy to share her wisdom that she has acquired throughout her years. This lioness is definitely the kind to suddenly remember a story in the middle of a conversation and switch to telling about "Back in my day" kind of tales. Sadly though, she's without a mate.

• She won't leave the pride for any reason except it disbanding, so the male would need to join the pride or already be in it.
• Blacks, whites, dark blues and stars/space themed lions = <3
• I don't care too much for lineage here, but the smaller the better.