An RP and hangout guild for fans of MLP:FiM o^.^o 

Tags: Roleplay, My Little Pony, Character, Ponies, Brony 

Reply Archive!
Where is everyone? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Submit

KittyKay_66

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:47 am
I hope it's okay for me to post in here, wasn't sure if I should put this here or in the OOC.

But I'm just wondering where everyone is lately. It seems like Ponyville is the only active RP going on at the moment, and that's with five or so RPers. Middle term exams, maybe, or spring break?

There's going to be a party in Ponyville soon, and I think it'd be really cool if a lot of characters showed up. So it'd be one huge mishmash of characters interacting and dancing and other things together, instead of having NPC ponies show up.

Maybe we should make a thread for people to post in if they still want to be a part of in the guild and they just don't have time to post or something. Have a guild announcement linking the thread and telling people to just post a short message saying they're still around, so we know who's still here and such.

I'm not trying to be bossy or presumptuous or anything, so I'm sorry if I'm coming off like that. But I'm just wondering why there's only been a little activity in the guild for a while. Makes me cry sniff blargle!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:24 am
Things get slower around this time of year for guilds and Gaia in general. I think people will start to filter back in once school is officially over. A lot of our players both work and attend college full time. This last month of classes is going to be brutal for those poor folks.

I am sure that we can get a decent amount of people to participate though! I'll suggest to the person that plays Pinkie Pie that they make a Sugar Cube Corner thread so, even after the party, people can RP there.  

Vivid Fizz
Crew

Distinct Elder

Jusu Kilappa

Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:40 am
It's the time of spring rush in schools and jobs. Gaia gets empty when people prioritize their real life duties first.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:38 am
^
|

What they said.  

Kairi Nightingale

6,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:27 pm
Well you pretty much covered it. ^_^ Yes I've been insanely busy with work as well.That's life. Hopefully things will pick back up when everyone has settled into their spring routines.

I am interested in joining the Ponyville party. My OC Ambrosia could use some more breaking in.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:33 pm
I know how ya feel... I am currently in two other rps and they haven't updated in a while, aw well I guess once school lets out it will fill up again...  

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Vivid Fizz
Crew

Distinct Elder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:43 pm
Setsuna Meioh Tiger Wrote:
Do eet. I miss RPing with you!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:57 pm
Yeah, college stuff and whatnot has me busy and out of it. I feel bad because I haven't even bothered to log on to make mention of it. ._.;  

Takarashi

Explorer

KittyKay_66

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:22 pm
AHAH, you fools have fallen right into my trap!

*Gathers up all the RPers and puts them in a cage*

Now you will be forced to spend your days RPing on Gaia, forever and ever! *Evil laughter complete with thunder clash in background!*

*Ahem*

Yeah, I figured it was something like real life catching up with everyone this time of year, but I'm glad people are popping up to say hi or just let everyone know they're just busy!

And yes, join the Ponyville party! We should maybe ask one of the crew members if we can do a time skip in the Ponyville RP. Or even just make a RP thread at Sugarcube Corner, with the party starting right from the beginning or something~

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:11 pm
=__=; I'm still a bit out though. Being sick, and dealing with work's extremely random hours is rather tiresome.  

Shadow Hoof

Silent_Song16

Romantic Gaian

4,600 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:23 am
KittyKay_66 Wrote:
AHAH, you fools have fallen right into my trap!

*Gathers up all the RPers and puts them in a cage*

Now you will be forced to spend your days RPing on Gaia, forever and ever! *Evil laughter complete with thunder clash in background!*

*Ahem*

Yeah, I figured it was something like real life catching up with everyone this time of year, but I'm glad people are popping up to say hi or just let everyone know they're just busy!

And yes, join the Ponyville party! We should maybe ask one of the crew members if we can do a time skip in the Ponyville RP. Or even just make a RP thread at Sugarcube Corner, with the party starting right from the beginning or something~

I for one, think that is a great idea, we are almost at a good time for a time skip, we just need Pinkie to invite the rest of the ponies, but we can just have them appear and have flashbacks... Maybe it is a good time to have a time skip...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:05 pm
So sorry life caught me and let me see my family
I do hope everyone had a happy easter ^w^

Kitty of Music

Festive Kitten

11,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Crystal Sailor Pluto
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Genius

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:46 pm
Vivid Fizz Wrote:

It doesn't look as though there is a place for me to jump into the Ponyville RP. It would take me ages to catch up. We may have to RP elsewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:49 pm
Vivid Fizz Wrote:

It doesn't look as though there is a place for me to jump into the Ponyville RP. It would take me ages to catch up. We may have to RP elsewhere.
There will either be a time jump in the Ponyville RP or Sugar Cube corner will be up soon. A Pinkie Party is happening soon XD  

Vivid Fizz
Crew

Distinct Elder

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:31 pm
I'm here and there these days. been working with a few of my DnD guilds. been slow like everywhere else...so....  
Archive!

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games