Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:51 pm
User Image

Dinger made her way down to the water's edge, waiting for the sun to set over the sea. Since coming to these lands she had done this every night. The lioness was in awe of just how wonderful everything seemed to look here. Then again, before she joined the pride she had never seen the ocean or a large body of water quite like this. Dingergisbar smiled as she laid down on the sand and buried her paws in it's endless wonders.

Her day had been long and not overly exciting. In fact she spent most of the day entertaining some males of the pride that were far to drunk to even be considered fun. However, watching them act like complete fools had actually been quite hilarious to her. Yes, she was a bit improper in terms of being a Corsair but she was new and still in training so to speak. Needless to say there were still a lot of things in that field she was getting used to and some things that she had left untried. She let a low and quiet growl escape her throat. She needed to get experience in everything if she was going to make a good Corsair. Or at least gain experience in things that would consider her a Corsair. Dingergisbar lowered her head onto the sand and huffed.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:42 am
The male walked as if he was indeed a king. His shoulders high, and squared, it made him look far more intimidating than he might have if he relaxed. It was what he wanted though, and so relaxing just was out of the question. It was how he walked normally, and it was hard to break habits. Any other pride leader, would have smacked down the confidence the male exuded long ago. But being Blackbeards father, Pirato had been far more relaxed than he likely ought to have been with him.

Blackbeard was larger than his father, in width. Pirato was taller, but he lacked the muscle that Blackbeard himself had put on. Though Blackbeard had been building up his physique with frequent swims and hunts. He kept himself in shape, because if he let himself slide, what kind of King would he ever be?

He saw the red lioness, it would have been harder to miss her.. He snorted a bit, rolling his eyes. Seemed his quiet morning wasn't going to go as planned. He frowned, and decided that maybe he needed to run her off somehow.

"Tell me.. How is it you are being a good corsair, if you are here, doing nothing?" He asked.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:04 am
Dinger's ears perked at the sound of another's footsteps in the sand not far from her. When she heard the male speak she turned her head to look at him then got up and gave him a bit of a puzzled look. "It's to early. No one's looking for a Corsair right now." She said with confusion lacing her words. "Why do you care?" Dinger asked in a pleasant tone, not intending to sound mean or rude in the least; just sincerely confused. Dinger made no sign that she was hiding the fact that she was now looking him over. He seemed to be a rather buff male and didn't look at all unpleasant. However, she had no idea who he was or what he was doing there at the beach with her in that moment. Maybe he was taking one last look at the sea before heading off with his crew. Either way she didn't mind too much. Company was very welcome.

"My name's Dinger." She said offhandedly. And then she briefly wondered just how this male knew she was a Corsair. Certainly no one talked about her. Especially with the other females in her field that did far more then she had ever done. Not that he probably knew that. Then again, maybe he did.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:11 am
Well the male hadn't known she was a corsair, but when she said that no one was looking for her right now.. She gave herself away. Sometimes he loved how smart he was. He grinned, though it wasn't exactly friendly. Shaking his head, he tsk'ed before walking closer.

"What do you mean, what do I care? As a pirate, I have every right to wonder about what you are doing. You are a girl after all." He wasn't really fond of women in the workplace. He liked them doing their jobs, and that meant taking care of his needs. But there were a few that had changed his mind. Joya and Azazel being two of them.

He knew she was new, and for the most part was just giving her a hard time. But his moods were everchanging, and if she stepped out of line, so would his temper.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:30 am
An eyebrow raised in curiosity. This male seemed to be a bit odd, but in what way she couldn't tell. Oh well. He had peaked her curiosity and that was enough. "Maybe." She said with a hint of a smile. Dinger noticed his smile wasn't exactly pleasant but she didn't expect it to be. Not all of the males here liked women. Well, at least more then they needed or wanted to. "Is that why you came here?" Dinger asked with a teasing smile. She hadn't actually been serious about him coming here looking for her. Let alone a Corsair but she was in a pleasant mood and really had no reason to not play around with him even just a little.

"Maybe I'm out here waiting for an unsuspecting male to come along and fall into my trap. Or maybe I'm just waiting to meet one here." She shrugged with a smile. Clearly she was just continuing to poke fun at him in a playful manner.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:38 am
He cleared his throat, turning his gaze so that he was staring out at the water. For a few minutes he stared, before turning back towards her.
"No. No, that isn't why I'm here. Believe me when I tell you I have far better things. I'll let the Head Corsair make sure to keep you in line. That's not my area." He said, and it was obvious he was irritated. Though irritated for him, was liveable. He could be tolerated, if he was only irritated. It was when he was pissed off, that you should beware him.

"If you are expecting someone to fall into any trap of yours, I'd expect you to be more charming." He snorted. While he would sleep with any female that gave him access, that didn't mean he liked them. He arched an eyebrow and rolled his eyes.

"Who are you anyway?"  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:08 am
She realized right away that her playfulness had been mistaken for something else and she felt a bit bad. But she had made it obvious she was just playing, right? Apparently not. And then he added insult to injury. She held back the urge to roll her eyes. "Trust me. So do I." She said, her eyes looking straight into his without fear. Oh she might look like an ordinary, delicate female but she had claws and she knew very well how to use them.

"I actually don't have a trap." She clarified, not wanting him to get the wrong idea. Especially now. She turned her head away from his direction as she scanned the area behind him, hoping that there was a familiar face in the distance. "You're probably scaring off any potential victims anyways." The lioness shrugged before looking once more in his direction. "My name? It's Dinger." She responded, not wanting to give him her full name. It wasn't like she went by it anyways. In her opinion she hadn't earned it yet. "Who are you? I've never seen you before." Dinger asked. He seemed to be all to cocky for his own good. Which, despite her minor annoyance with him now she actually found it somewhat hilarious. It appeared he got his way all to often. Maybe it would do him some good to not get his way now and then.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 9:15 pm
~Kiana_Nala~

If there was one thing Blackbeard was incapable of, it was understanding a joke. He had little in the way of a sense of humor. He had thought that his words would dispatch her, but here she stood like an ant. He found himself looking at her as if trying to tell her with his eyes that she was not welcome here. But he found that he was getting nowhere. He sighed, groaning and shaking his head.

"What sort of name is Dinger?" He asked, a slight smile on his features. Though it was at her expense. He was an a**, and he had no intention of changing. Ever.

"I am Blackbeard, son of the Pirate King. I am surprised you haven't seen me before. You must be new. And if that is the case. You have a lot of bravery speaking to me."  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 10:01 pm
"It's not my full name but I don't believe you need to know the rest." Dinger smiled though inside she felt like waking him really hard. He certainly was a douche bag. Which made her not believe his story of being the pirate kings son. Not to mention he looked nothing like him. "Oh really? You don't look anything like him. And you certainly don't act like a child of his." She said, clearly looking him over for a few good long moments. "I would talk the same way to the King if he deserved it. Though, as I said, you two are totally different." Dinger flicked her tail. Yes, she was irritated now. Admittedly she kind of liked it, in a I-can't-stand-you-but-I've-never-fought-with-someone-before kind of way. "Blackbeard... Nope, never heard your name before either." Dinger shrugged.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 10:21 am
~Kiana_Nala~

"I wonder then, if I rip out your throat, if you would believe me then." He grinned at her deviantly. He had no intention of harming her but that didn't mean he wouldn't. He would harm anyone if he got half the chance, and they gave him reason. This was no exception.

"Frankly I don't really care if you believe me. It's none of my concern who knows my claim, and who does not." He responded, and shot her a look that dripped of 'could care less'.

"You will find, though, that my father is more likely to take the type of talk you give.. I am more likely to kill you for looking at me wrong."

He responded, looking back out towards the ocean.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
[IC] Maestros Del Mar Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items