Fashionable Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:05 pm
(the Role Play starts here)  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:33 am
Aurairah was scanning the Nevada desert she had been out scanning the area once Ratchet told her that there was an odd signal trying to find who was responsible. Her comlink bleeped alive being called by the medic at the very moment. "Aura have you found anything out there?" Ratchet asked over the communication device. Aura grunted sharply with annoyance, she had been out here for a while and she dared not come back without some evidence that at least someone had been there. "Not yet, Ratchet." she said impatiently straining her ears to hear over the wind kicking up dust, "Not even a sign of freshly harvested energon or Starscream up to tricks. I'll keep looking, there must be something I'm missing."

She could hear Ratchet sigh over the line. "Don't bother." she heard him say, "Just come back to base, there's plenty you can do here."

"Like what?" Aura growled with annoyance, "Sit around base and give myself a headache trying to remember things. I need some fresh air." She heard Ratchet give an exasperated sigh over the line. She had been stuck around base for a while now, not remembering a thing. It was stressing her out and it was just as hard on Ratchet. "Come on Ratchet, just give me an hour. I can't get into trouble that quickly." she begged, "Just for a quick run around, then I'll come back I swear it."

"Gah! Alright Aura!" Ratchet gave into her pathetic whining, "One hour, then you'd better be back. No excuses."

"Great!" Aurairah exclaimed with excitement, "One hour, then I'll back. I promise." She was finally out of that stuffy base and away from the prying eyes of the Autobots for a little while. It wasn't that she hated the Autobots, she liked Ratchet a lot actually. There is a certain air to a place when you're surrounded by bots who don't trust you. Arcee definitely projected that to her, not that Aura cared. She was an Autobot traitor and a Decepticon deserter... Put her pretty low on the list didn't it.

She leaned up against part of a large stone face and slid down to sit and buried her face in her hands with a groan. She no longer felt like running. This was a big change, and she had sworn to leave the war behind her. Now she was stuck in it again, with no allies and plenty of enemies.

(Okay so I took the first post. Rose you will post after me and then Sunlio will post after we get back to the base. I started this at Cloudnine and Aura's battle. So attack her in 3...2...)  

Aurairah
Vice Captain

Versatile Survivor

Roseliefur335
Captain

Fashionable Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:40 am
Clawsting, a femme bot brutally mutilated and altered by the decepticons and driven savage by her long solitude on a dead cybertron, after finally escaping only to find herself on earth was prowling the Nevada desert nearby, she was hungry and seeking energon. then she caught sight of Aura, this one was alive so she could expect a fight but she was ready. abandoning stealth, Clawsting charged with a yell she had seen strike fear into her previous half dead victims, her jaws wide open and her claws ready set to shred.
"Shhhhoooooaaaaaaaa!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:40 pm
Aura's head whipped up in surprise catching site of a familiar fem charging at her. Instead of trying to stop her head on old training came into play. She was taught to be nimble and light on her feet, instead of facing opponents directly. "HA!" she yelled and with little effort she sprang high above Clawsting and did a front flip over her unleashing a powerful burst from her paws that tore up the ground as it headed straight for the Decepticon.

Aura's mind raced. She remembered the Decepticon. Clawsting was a case much like herself, brutally mutilated and worked for the Decepticons not remembering who she was at all. Aura never felt any connection to her until now that she understood that they weren't different. She didn't belong with the Decepticons either, and Aura knew that she needed to knock the fem unconscious to give her a chance to have a choice in who she fought for. Ratchet would kill her.

She landed away from the con gracefully, turning around hastily and waiting for another attack. She drew her paws close to her face, blue eyes glinting aggressively...  

Aurairah
Vice Captain

Versatile Survivor

Roseliefur335
Captain

Fashionable Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:21 pm
Clawsting was a terrible, fresh blast marks on her body ajd a clipped wing indicated she had been in a furious battle against earth based laser weaponry. As if to complete the nightmareish picture, dried blood and energon splattered her jaws. She was wearing down though, for she barely had time to acklowledge that aura was over her head before clawsting herself slammed into the pile of rocks with a crash and crunch. Picking herself up, she swivveled around with a dry hiss. "Feeed" she wheezed as she staggered forward slashing out wildly with her sharp claws and jagged arms.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:12 pm
Aura started backing up evading swinging claws, but she had a smirk on her face. She wanted the fem to get close to her and it had worked perfectly. Aura didn't plan to go easy on this Decepticon whether she had a similar story or not, Aura would still show little mercy for being attacked suddenly. Clawsting was hoisted into the air with another strong blast and then seemingly by the force of Aura's mind grabbed and slammed back into the ground. One of Aura's favorite and more devastating moves.  

Aurairah
Vice Captain

Versatile Survivor

Roseliefur335
Captain

Fashionable Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 7:43 am
Clawsting was hurt by the forceblast, even if she did not know what had caused it. Shaking violently she staggered to all fours and made one final attempt to get at the energon pulseing through aura while gasping and growling incoherently.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 am
Aura took a step backward narrowing her eyes menacingly at Clawsting, she felt nothing for the con as of now. She had a choice to make and if she chose to stay with the Decpeticons Aura in the long run would probably kill her. Her hand waved hypnotically before Clawsting's face. "Rest now." she said calmly focusing on Clawsting and trying to will her to fall unconsious.

She had heard this bot's story. She wasn't even from Cybertron, but the Decepticons had captured her and tortured her. At one time, she was an innocent bot. She deserved a chance, just like Optimus had given Aura a chance to redeem herself and eventually she would prove that it wasn't wasted. Now hopefully the leader would understand it if she passed on the same chance to someone else...  

Aurairah
Vice Captain

Versatile Survivor

Roseliefur335
Captain

Fashionable Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:42 am
Unable to resist Aura's power coupled together with her own exhaustion, clawsting stasis lock kicks in as her mismatched limbs thud to the desert ground.
"..........................."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:02 am
Aura paused for a moment checking on the fem to make sure she was sleeping. Then she pulled out her comlink again. "Ratchet, I know I said I'd be home in an hour but I have a situation." she had called the medic right away. She leaned over to sling the unconscious bot on her shoulders.
"Aura, we both agreed no excuses. You'll be home in an hour." Ratchet ordered over the comlink.
"Sorry, Ratchet... I'll be back sooner than that... And prepare a med table." Aura sighed running back to base as she spoke. She felt how weak this fem was in her arms, she had to help.
"What happened? Aura, you didn't?" Ratchet started to pry worried about possible injuries his mind fully thinking about what he would need.
"Not me, this time. Uh... Better bring Optimus into this one and let me explain in person." Aura puffed trying to rush back to base as fast as she could.
"You're bringing a--" blip, the communicator was shut off and Aura continued to rush back to the base.

Next thing anyone knew Aura had ended up in the base with a very limp Decepticon over her shoulders. Miko had almost been swatted aside by a flick of Aura's tail. She had jumped out of the way just in time, she thought, Aura had missed her on purpose. Ratchet had opened his mouth to speak but Aura was already setting the fem down on the table before anything could be said. "Just let me explain," Aura beat him to the punch. She needed Optimus, he would be able to help or at least understand her point of view.  

Aurairah
Vice Captain

Versatile Survivor

Roseliefur335
Captain

Fashionable Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:41 pm
Ratchet looked appauled at the bot laying on the table, momentarily speechless but then rounded on Aura.
"Optimus isn't here. He and bulkhead are gathering energon, the get back when they are back. Anyway what is this... thing?" He asked gesturing exasperatedly at clawsting. "We are running an outpost here, possibly the last bastian of hope for all autobots against the decepticons. Are you trying to turn this place into a wayword home for washed out bots?" He almost yelled at aura in his hysteria. Just then, the sounds of an engine was heard from the road entrance. Ratchet turned away from aura grumbling. "If whoever it is is bringing in starscream I may just resign."
((Arcee/jack or bumblebee/ comes in and has a reaction to the unconcious con. Then optimus calls to let him know he's on his way, someone tells him about the find, he requests agent fowler be brought in. Then we can use the piece I wrote :3))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:04 pm
Aura flailed her paws in exasperation and started pacing around with fury. "Gah! Talking to you is useless!" she snarled out loud but then got a glimmer in her eyes. "By the way, you'll probably wan't to restrain her if she comes to." she sneered knowing fully well what the fem on the table was capable of when she had a hankering for energon. Aura wasn't in the mood to explain anything now, her mood was dampened by the revving on a motorcycle coming into the base upon the Decpeticon "wash out" and the medic. Arcee shifted into bipedal form and took one look at the table.
"You brought a con in here?" she growled at Aura, Jack was doing his best to see over the table.
"Mind your own business." Aura snarled angrily at Arcee her eyes flashing with menace, "You don't know the half of what's going on. You probably would if some bot decided to shut up and listen." Aura had reared back on the medic fuming. This was why she wanted Optimus around...

(Sunlio will post next and then we will start a triangle roleplay. Optimus is in both your and Sunlio's position so Sunlio is going to steal him first.)  

Aurairah
Vice Captain

Versatile Survivor

Sunlio
Crew

Hallowed Raider

9,525 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:13 pm
Meanwhile over the intercom, "This is Sunlio to Autobot HQ, wrapping up my patrol & requesting permission to land." Sunlio was flying around Jasper looking for traces of Decepticon activity. However, during his sweep, everything was running smoothly.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:25 pm
Ratchet stomped over to the communications terminal then connecting the comm link answered in a voice that did not entirely hide his angst.
"Yes sunlio, you have permission to land. Just so you know, ehen you get down here you can meet our guest." He then shut off the comm link and turned to jack. "Well I suppose we had better see to this nightmare. Is nurse darby available for biological disection?" Jack looked afrunted at this.
"Ok, few things ratchet." He stated. " first, its called an autopsy. Second, mom does not do that sort of thing. and three, I bet this thing wasnt brought back just to be butchered. It seems to me the 'cons already did a bad enough job. Why not try to save it like you did for Aura?"  

Roseliefur335
Captain

Fashionable Shapeshifter

7,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Aurairah
Vice Captain

Versatile Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:37 am
Aura looked at Ratchet more seriously now. "Ratchet, I didn't bring this 'con' over here for destroying..." she started. Arcee had crossed her arms.
"No matter why you brought her here, she's a threat to us and you should take her and put her back where she belongs. Drifting in space." Arcee didn't feel any emotion for this case, and had no clue why a bot so unfeeling as Aura would bring her back.
"That's the thing..." Aura held her scarred arm instinctively and looked at Ratchet pleadingly, "Ratchet, she's like me, only with a sadder story. She wasn't even a cybertronian warrior, and the Decepticons captured her and changed her into this. She was innocent..." She had guided her clawed hand over the sorry looking scrap. "I know this was a bad idea, but I couldn't just... She should have a choice, like I did... I thought..." Aura wasn't looking at Ratchet, her eyes unfocused but clearly full of immense pain... She was in every right a murderer in her time of being a decepticon... She couldn't get over the guilt. She would never forgive herself, and the more she remembered the worse it became...

"It was a choice justly made." Optimus stated walking in. He was back from the energon expedition to at least catch part of what they were all talking about. Aura hadn't looked up she was still holding her arm... She looked so desperate, and it was rare for Aura to feel that way at all about anything... At least the fem acted like she didn't feel anything. The raw truth was she felt a lot... Optimus had looked down at Aura and back up at Ratchet calmly. "Let's wait until she wakes up, hopefully she will see reason." Aura felt numb. "If you will excuse me... I-I need some fresh air... I'll stay close to base..." she stammered weakly and turned on her heels and walked toward the direction of the highest part of the base. Her tail drooped low and her shoulders hunched... She had gone outside and buried her face in her hands... Had she remembered something?  
TF Prime The Hidden Saga

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff