Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
{KFMBB} Zuko x Haru {Muffins} Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KentuckyFriedMcBurgerBell
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:35 pm
User Image

Zuko was setting up the campfire, grumbling to himself that he always did the work around there and no one else helped him. When he was satisfied with the fire, he sat down cross legged and folded his arms, looking down at his legs, something he usually did when he was either bored or thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haru moved his hand down to the ground, a smile on his face. He picked up a few stones before crunching them up in his hand, turning the stone's to sand. He always liked to do that. It just made him feel... Calm. Haru forwned, looking at Zuko. "What's with you Mr . Grump?" The earth-bender whispered with a grin.

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:42 pm
User Image

Zuko looked up at Haru and rolled his eyes. "I'm not a grump, i'm just not happy." He said honestly, never really being the one for jokes. The fire-bender made a small ball of fire in his hand and tossed it back and forth between hands, trying to focus on something else besides the sexy earth-bender that was near him.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Haru laughed softly, shaking his head. "Being a grump and being un-happy are the same thing." Haru moved towards Zuko, smiling still. He was really kind-hearted. "Okat, Zuko. Tell me what's up. I'm all ears and no lip."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:43 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko threw the fireball into the campfire, getting bored with it. He sighed as Haru continued to talk to him, and his an extremely light blush when he moved closer to him. The fire-bender grunted. "You wouldn't understand." He answered, also not really being the one to share his feelings.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:48 pm

Haru frowned and shook his head. "No, I probably wouldn't. But it's always good to let your feelings out instead of keeping them bottled up inside, right? Just let it out. I'm here to listen."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:54 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko looked over at Haru, his bangs covering his scar. He spoke in a soft, but clear voice. The fire-bender was serious as he spoke, never smiling once. "There's this person that i really enjoy being around, and i want to tell them. But i'm positive that they don't feel the same, and I've never acted as if i liked being around them. I'm sure they just think that i'm a sour grumpy person... but i'm also passionate." When he was done talking, he looked back at the fire.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Haru smiled softly and nodded once. "Okay... Well, for starters... Just try not to be so sad all the time. I know you're a nice person - But when you come across someone who's always sad it makes them seem grumpy. Just let them know how you feel about them, Zuko. Surely it's better to be rejected than to never know..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:07 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko did something that he very rarely did, he gave a small smile, and it actually lasted more than ten seconds. "Thanks, Haru, you always know just what to say. I know i come off as sad all the time, but it's only because i'm usually unhappy. I'll try to be more uplifting, okay?" He said, looking back at the earth-bender.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:11 pm

Haru nodded once, a grin on his lips. "It's nice to see you smile, Zuko. Now, I'm hungry... I think I'll go out with Sokka to hunt for something to eat. Unless you'd rather help me. Just please, try not to burn the forest down." Haru laughed. "Fire always scares me when it's not burning from wood..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:18 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko laughed quietly. "I'll try my best." He said as he got up, stretching a bit, revealing his eight pack as his shirt lifted up. The fire-bender stretched a bit more and dusted himself off. "So, in which part of the forest did you want to hunt?" The taller male asked, tilting his head as that his hair covered up the scar he hated so much.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Haru smiled and moved forwards. "How about further into the west side of the woods? They have some lovely Dearbears down there... I don't like killing them, but I guess if we have to survive, then we're going to have to do it..."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100

Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:28 pm
Muffins And Teacups

User Image

Zuko nodded understandingly. "We'll be near a village soon, we'll get some food when we arrive there. Until then, we have to do this. And okay, let's go west." He agreed, putting his sword onto his back then walking beside Haru into the woods.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:52 pm

Haru smiled, walking along the muddy path. He skipped along, always being happy. Soon, he spotted the animal far ahead. Haru then stopped smiling, giving a soft frown. "Can you do it? I would feel bad... Just please try to do it painlessly."

Madam Shirley

Invisible Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Timid 100
Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers