View Results

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 pm
User ImageThe sherbert looking vixen was all on her own. She had always been on her own for as long as she could remember. She loved to investigate things and follow small bugs. Currently she had followed a butterfly to an abandon human area out in the middle of no where. The forest had been cleared away to make it. She had never seen a humans place before. She observed it from the tree line a good distance away.  
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 11:26 am
User Image

Step, step, jump, trot, slide, step, step. Heil danced to the music in his head as he made his way through the forest. He wasn't paying attention to where he was nor did he care where he was going. There was music in his head and he followed where his dance led him. Everything else was unimportant. It always had been. After his traveling companion had left him for his own journeys, Heil hadn't cared much about anything. He just drifted around from one place to the next, just as he was today.

As the song in his head sped up, so did his dance. He trotted and pranced around the forest. After some time, he picked up the scent of another fox. He was aware of the vixen nearby, but didn't seek her out. The song wasn't over yet so neither was his dance.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 11:22 am
RAIS jerked her head to the right as her ears picked up sounds. Off a ways away was a dark and yet colorful male doing all sorts of steps. The way he bobbed and stepped caught her interest and she started to make her way toward him before she even realized it. She suddenly stopped not knowing if that was really the safest thing to do approach an unknown male? She glanced back at the humans ruins and wondered if this was some kind of trap.  
PostPosted: Fri May 10, 2013 2:29 pm
Heil could hear the vixen coming towards him as he danced, she didn't seem to be hiding or trying to sneak up on him. As he continued, he began making his way towards her. The vixen had stopped but the music wasn't finished yet. Almost, but not yet. The rainbow male danced his way through the forest until the vixen came into sight. He continued to dance his way up next to her and then around her. The music was coming to an end and Heil's dancing slowed until finally, he was still.

"Phew. That was a long song." Heil said aloud as he flopped over onto the ground.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue May 21, 2013 3:52 pm
Rais watched wide eyed as the male started heading her way. Oh no what had she done? What had she started? Why was he dancing his way towards her? That one struck her as a bit funny but the more pressing matter was he was still heading her way and she seemed to be glued in place. He danced right up to her before stopping and falling down to the ground and saying that something was a long song. She tentatively walked forward with her head tilted to the side, "What song?"  
PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 6:16 am
"The song of nature playing in my head, my dear swirly vixen. It was a long song, as nature goes on for a long time itself. Do you hear the music of the world?" He said from the ground where he laid. He looked up at her lazily as he spoke.

If there was one thing Heil was used to, it was being the only one he knew who could hear the music so clearly in his head. Vini had once told him he was crazy. Other foxes had told him he just had a very artistic mind. Heil didn't really care if he was crazy or artistic, he loved the music that no one else could hear. Even though sometimes it made other foxes uncomfortable.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:27 pm
RAIS stood slightly over the male gazing down at him. "A song of nature in your head you say?" she asked. Her voice full of curiosity as to what he was talking about. Had she heard such things? And if she did how would she have known?? She didn't think she would have but he might. "I am not sure if I have and if I did I don't think would have recognized it as such."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:13 am
"I see. Do not fret on it miss vixen. Not many foxes can." He nodded. "Some foxes have the ability to hear it but have to develop it." He stared up at the sky and sighed happily. "But only those with true inner peace and a true connection to nature can clearly hear it." His eyes closed and his tail swished back and forth.

"Have you been alone in the heart of nature for any long amount of time?" Heil asked the vixen, looking at her now. His light tone held and almost serious edge to them. He rose to his feet and waited for her answer.  

NatiStorm

Tipsy Fairy

19,575 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 1:17 pm
Natitsuri

RAIS nodded her head showing that she was listening closely to what the male had to say. "What if one doesn't have the inner peace required? What does that say about them?" she was a bit worried what it could say about her and how it would reflect to the world.

"Mmm I am most of the time always traveling though. Wandering here and there looking for something that I never can seem to find," she told him honestly.

RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games