Submit

100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 5

Venom Z

Allied Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:48 pm
OOPSIE POOPSIE.

I was too busy having fun playing Torchlight and learning to drive on the freeway and stuff. Oh well. Happy 7th! :P  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:09 pm
Congrats! 7 years is a long time.

I played Torchlight for a while. 'Tis a pretty fun game.  

Sepren Maelstrom

Venom Z

Allied Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:57 pm
Sure is.

Now I'm tempted to go see what Diablo was all about after reading about people calling Torchlight a good Diablo clone. I'll probably end up waiting for Diablo III 'cause Age of Empires came out around the time the first Diablo came out and it looked ugly on my widescreen TV, so I skipped to AoE3 which was a bit more recent and graphically compatible with the displays of today.

Not to sound like a graphics whore, but when you've played all these games on Steam with visually pleasing menus and then go back to a 640x480 PC game from 1997 or so with menus using Arial bold on them you can't help but be mildly discouraged. I'm sure they're fantastic games, but when I have the choice of an almost identical alternative that's up to date with today's visual standards I don't see much reason to go back unless they've screwed with the mechanics too much. :P  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:28 pm
Torchlight definitely looks a lot more crisp and colourful than Diablo did, but having played both it and Diablo II I would say the latter has a much richer game experience. More satisfying character stuff [and more options with the classes and spec trees]. I would recommend D II, but D III is looking like it'll be awesome as well.  

Sepren Maelstrom

Venom Z

Allied Combatant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:56 pm
Yeah, I didn't mean to imply that Torchlight was a full clone, 'cause even without playing Diablo you can tell it's totally not. I'm totally in agreement about Diablo having more content and more than likely being better. Otherwise it wouldn't have the praise it does. :P

I just barely found out Diablo III's release date. Looks like I won't have to wait long to try it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:24 am
Happy..Late..One? Lmao.

Here is my gift to you.

User Image

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Venom Z

Allied Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:26 am
S I L K B O X E R S
Happy..Late..One? Lmao.

Here is my gift to you.

User Image

I'm not entirely sure what I just saw there... :P  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:28 am
Venom Z
S I L K B O X E R S
Happy..Late..One? Lmao.

Here is my gift to you.

User Image

Perhaps this will assist your understanding:

User Image

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Venom Z

Allied Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:55 am
S I L K B O X E R S
Venom Z
S I L K B O X E R S
Happy..Late..One? Lmao.

Here is my gift to you.

User Image

User Image

Much better, thank you. :P  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:58 am
Venom Z
S I L K B O X E R S
Venom Z
S I L K B O X E R S
Happy..Late..One? Lmao.

Here is my gift to you.

User Image

User Image

Much better, thank you. :P

You are most welcome.

Also -- You know Lioness? I saw you under suggested friends, And saw her under mutual.

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

cookie_pirate_sora506

Tipsy Scarface

13,400 Points
  • Voter 100
  • Champion 300
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:29 am
I forgot mind too. I didn't realize until Feburary was almost over. XP
CONGRADS ON SEVEN YEARS... and stuff.

Also: @Boxers: OH. MY. AWESOME. *O________o  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:13 am
Happy Late Gaiaversity I stole a cake for you.  

JimAboo

Supercharged Guardian

20,925 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Team Josie 25
  • Signature Look 250

Venom Z

Allied Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:44 pm
S I L K B O X E R S
You are most welcome.

Also -- You know Lioness? I saw you under suggested friends, And saw her under mutual.

Yeah, she's actually the person who invited me to Gaia in the first place. I met her on another forum way back in December of 2004. And I finally met her offline back in March. :P

If you know who she is then you must be ancient. Did you ever go by another name that I might've known?

And our user IDs are so close. Holy crap.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:19 pm
Venom Z
S I L K B O X E R S
You are most welcome.

Yeah, she's actually the person who invited me to Gaia in the first place. I met her on another forum way back in December of 2004. And I finally met her offline back in March. :P

If you know who she is then you must be ancient. Did you ever go by another name that I might've known?

Our user IDs? Oh -- the numbers that come up on the link in our profiles? Yeah. Yours ends in 1337.

Yeah -- I remember meeting her on a couple of forums; One was her personal one. The Pride. Then there was that Deep Forest Inuyasha forum. I think that was the name of it, at least. I'm actually not even sure when I joined this site: Whether it was before, or after I met her -- Since this isn't my first account.

I don't remember the name I used -- But then again, It doesn't really matter, since I was such a different person then, it'd be like meeting a new person anyway.

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

Venom Z

Allied Combatant

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:11 pm
S I L K B O X E R S
Venom Z
S I L K B O X E R S
You are most welcome.

Our user IDs? Oh -- the numbers that come up on the link in our profiles? Yeah. Yours ends in 1337.

Yeah -- I remember meeting her on a couple of forums; One was her personal one. The Pride. Then there was that Deep Forest Inuyasha forum. I think that was the name of it, at least. I'm actually not even sure when I joined this site: Whether it was before, or after I met her -- Since this isn't my first account.

I don't remember the name I used -- But then again, It doesn't really matter, since I was such a different person then, it'd be like meeting a new person anyway.

Oh yeah, I forgot she had an Inuyasha forum. Back when not all ProBoards forums were RPs.

I hear that. Some of the stuff I posted back when I was 13/14 is ridiculously bad. I'm ashamed to even read it. :P  
Poll Guild of DOOM

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff