S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:15 pm
Venom Z
S I L K B O X E R S
Venom Z
S I L K B O X E R S
You are most welcome.

Also -- You know Lioness? I saw you under suggested friends, And saw her under mutual.

Yeah, she's actually the person who invited me to Gaia in the first place. I met her on another forum way back in December of 2004. And I finally met her offline back in March. :P

If you know who she is then you must be ancient. Did you ever go by another name that I might've known?

And our user IDs are so close. Holy crap.

Our user IDs? Oh -- the numbers that come up on the link in our profiles? Yeah. Yours ends in 1337.

Yeah -- I remember meeting her on a couple of forums; One was her personal one. The Pride. Then there was that Deep Forest Inuyasha forum. I think that was the name of it, at least. I'm actually not even sure when I joined this site: Whether it was before, or after I met her -- Since this isn't my first account.

I don't remember the name I used -- But then again, It doesn't really matter, since I was such a different person then, it'd be like meeting a new person anyway.

Oh yeah, I forgot she had an Inuyasha forum. Back when not all ProBoards forums were RPs.

I hear that. Some of the stuff I posted back when I was 13/14 is ridiculously bad. I'm ashamed to even read it. :P

Hm. I just remember having a ton of forums I went on. But really only TP And DF Were like. Supremely memorable.

Hahaha. Yeah. Even with OOC stuff, I shudder just thinking about it.

Wahahaha. I hear that.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:18 pm
S I L K B O X E R S
Venom Z
S I L K B O X E R S
Venom Z
S I L K B O X E R S
You are most welcome.

Also -- You know Lioness? I saw you under suggested friends, And saw her under mutual.

Yeah, she's actually the person who invited me to Gaia in the first place. I met her on another forum way back in December of 2004. And I finally met her offline back in March. :P

If you know who she is then you must be ancient. Did you ever go by another name that I might've known?

And our user IDs are so close. Holy crap.

Our user IDs? Oh -- the numbers that come up on the link in our profiles? Yeah. Yours ends in 1337.

Yeah -- I remember meeting her on a couple of forums; One was her personal one. The Pride. Then there was that Deep Forest Inuyasha forum. I think that was the name of it, at least. I'm actually not even sure when I joined this site: Whether it was before, or after I met her -- Since this isn't my first account.

I don't remember the name I used -- But then again, It doesn't really matter, since I was such a different person then, it'd be like meeting a new person anyway.

Oh yeah, I forgot she had an Inuyasha forum. Back when not all ProBoards forums were RPs.

I hear that. Some of the stuff I posted back when I was 13/14 is ridiculously bad. I'm ashamed to even read it. :P

Hm. I just remember having a ton of forums I went on. But really only TP And DF Were like. Supremely memorable.

Hahaha. Yeah. Even with OOC stuff, I shudder just thinking about it.

Wahahaha. I hear that.

I think the only reason I say that is because of this video. :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GN4MFyqmC9A

I'm looking through the 2005 posts in the picture thread right now. I found one by me where I make a vain attempt to communicate with 1un4r. GOSH WHAT WAS I THINKING?!  

Venom Z

Allied Combatant

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:25 pm
So wait -- 1un4r is from PGoD, Or from the forums? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:06 pm
S I L K B O X E R S

PGoD. rofl  

Venom Z

Allied Combatant

S I L K B O X E R S

Shameless Perfectionist

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:27 am
Venom Z
S I L K B O X E R S

PGoD. rofl

Oh, Right, I knew that. emotion_awesome

I was just wondering why their UN was familiar -- Like whether I met them here, Or on a forum somewhere.

Poll Guild of DOOM

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff