Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Out of the Warzone [Shehk + Jericho] [FIN] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:19 pm
Jericho was looking pretty smug as she went on to roll the die. And indeed, the dice gods were in his favor that night.

"Haha," he laughed as he took the d20 and looked it over, "We can say that knife was my prize. Unless you really want to get me another shiny."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:23 pm
"The knife was a gift." she poked him in the chest pointedly. "Gifts are not meant to be prizes for me being very unlucky. I'll get you another shiny when I go to the Death Island. Not sure what kind of shinies are there, but there will be a shiny."

She grinned.

"Because it gives me an excuse to spoil you a bit. The three-for-three loss works out in my favor that way."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:36 pm
"Alright alright. If you say so. I can't object to more shinies. That's for sure. Something would have to be wrong if I turned one down really."

Something would probably have to be very. Very wrong indeed. In a sense... Treasure was Jericho's first 'true love'.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:42 pm
"I'd be worried if you turned down a shiny." Shehk agreed. "Really worried. I'd have to force all sorts of shinies on you until you were all better if that ever happened. I'd make Riley help me too."

She laughed a bit at the mental image it gave her.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:53 pm
Jericho might have gotten a little starry eyed there at that thought.

"A shower of shinies? That sounds... amazing..." he said as he thought about this. Gold coins raining from the sky! Along with gems and other trinkets!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:58 pm
She started to giggle at the look on his face, leaning on the crate as she watched him.

"Does it? A rain of gold, hmmm?" She'd read something about a rain of gold somewhere once upon a time.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:04 pm
"Yeesssss...." he nodded while still off in lala land to an extent. Gold everywhere, as far as the eyes could see! If there was a land that truly rained gold, he might want to visit it. Or even live there perhaps.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:10 pm
She couldn't help but laugh, saying nothing as her attention drifted into the trees thoughtfully, tapping her fingers against the crate.

"Guess someday you'll have to teach me the way of the shinies." she suggested after giving him some time to have his little la-la land thought.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:11 pm
At that, he snapped out of his little day dream, looking at Shehk curiously.

"The way of the shiny? What do you mean by that?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:15 pm
Shehk took a moment to unwind the gold chain she wore around her neck before holding it out to Jericho. "This is about what a shiny means to me. I'm curious to see your point of view on them."

The necklace itself was nothing too fancy, the chain was simple (outside of being gold). However, the necklace itself had a vial on it as a charm with a spent silver bullet on the inside of it.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:20 pm
Leaning forth, Jericho looked over the chain and amulet curiously. The chain was nice, but the charm was interesting as well. There was something silver inside of it. Quite frankly, it looked like a bullet that had already been fired. Interesting.

"Shinies are well.. shiny. The more the better. Though, it doesn't have to literally be shiny, but those are nice. They're things of value. In a way you could probably call me greedy for wanting all the valuable things," he said while thinking about it, "It.. doesn't have to be valuable in a monetary sense, but those are definitely nice."

After all, he had a handmade plush dragon made by Lizzy in his pile, among a few other things.

"I.. Don't know if any of this is making sense to you."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:27 pm
It was a shiny instrument of death. Why she kept it, Shehk wasn't even sure anymore. Probably because Decebal had given it to her.

"So a 'not all that sparkles is gold' approach?" she asked for clarification, seeming to understand what it was he was saying to her. "I wouldn't call you greedy for that. I mean, I can't fault you for wanting. We all want.

I mean, even I have 'shinies' that I'd like to have someday."

Still, what he was saying made sense to her.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:32 pm
Jericho nodded.

"Yeah, basically. But gold is still very. Very nice. As are gems and all the other traditional treasures. You can't go wrong with them really," he said, "I do appreciate the shinies that have value in other ways too. The knife you gave, while not encrusted with diamonds, holds a lot of value because it is something you handcrafted. It's also a gift. And... it's actually kind of sharp and pointy."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:37 pm
She laughed.

"I hope it's sharp and pointy! I tried pretty damn hard to make it as perfect as I could." she admitted. "And it was my second attempt to make one for you." She scratched behind one of her ears.

"Still, I don't think wanting things of that kind of value is greedy at all. Gifts are nice, after all. Especially when they are few and far between." From the way she said it, Shehk herself didn't often get gifts herself. "I'm glad you like it, though."

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:41 pm
Jericho laughed a bit at Shehk's words.

"Well then you may be one of the first to not thing a dragon to be greedy," he grinned.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff